DD's Creation Hub [II]\\Pg.17-Padmavat,Malec,Misc.|-HIATUS.NO REQS.- - Page 5

HIDEnSEEK06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago
Amazing siggies⭐️
In the sig where is ur pic,...is mind blowing! Absolutely loved how u put ur pics.❤️

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-De.De- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: .annihilation.

Edited.

Those photo edits are beautiful, Iqra! <3 And the not for use one is just wow. I like how there's you in there but still not you in there. 😆 Did you click all the pictures yourself, by the way? 'Cause you seem to have some real neat photography skills. The broken edit + poem idea is a genius. Did you write that poem yourself too? Its so amazing, I felt myself tearing up when I read it. It is difficult to read it off the pictures as they're very clear but I did it anyways. Looking forward to more that you'll be sharing. 🤗

Thank you so much !! ❤️ Got around 1,500 pics to go through right now, just of convention! Yes, these photographs are personally taken by me, from my camera! (Bought professional camera just for this.)😆 That's why my copyright mark on them and not edit watermark. I'll post originals too if you guys ever need for siggies and stuff. But yes, all the pictures I'll post will be from my camera.

Also, thank you for liking that sig, I like it too. ☺️ Though, cast's pictures in that siggie are from their personal pictures (they posted on Twitter), those are theirs but rest are mine.

Yep, I wrote the poem in beginning but the rest are song's lyrics. ❤️ So many fans loved this and also took picture of these pages. (If you need clear picture of it, I'll send it. 😉).

Thank you, hopefully more to come soon. ❤️ 🤗

-De.De- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: AS-Rifi

Amazing siggies⭐️

In the sig where is ur pic,...is mind blowing! Absolutely loved how u put ur pics.❤️

Thank you so much hun!! 🤗
annihilation thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: -De.De-

Thank you so much !! ❤️ Got around 1,500 pics to go through right now, just of convention! Yes, these photographs are personally taken by me, from my camera! (Bought professional camera just for this.)😆 That's why my copyright mark on them and not edit watermark. I'll post originals too if you guys ever need for siggies and stuff. But yes, all the pictures I'll post will be from my camera.

Also, thank you for liking that sig, I like it too. ☺️ Though, cast's pictures in that siggie are from their personal pictures (they posted on Twitter), those are theirs but rest are mine.

Yep, I wrote the poem in beginning but the rest are song's lyrics. ❤️ So many fans loved this and also took picture of these pages. (If you need clear picture of it, I'll send it. 😉).

Thank you, hopefully more to come soon. ❤️ 🤗

Sure thing. <3 🤗 I'll probably takes some of your pictures for edits when you put up that blog of yours. You will be uploading the pictures there as well, no? 🤔 I was thinking I'll only put up those scrapbook covers on my tumblr blog when your blog is ready. So, that I link your blog in that post of mine too. I'm kinda convinced people out there will thinking I'm bluffing if only post those covers by itself. 😆
-De.De- thumbnail

Sure thing. <3 🤗 I'll probably takes some of your pictures for edits when you put up that blog of yours. You will be uploading the pictures there as well, no? 🤔 I was thinking I'll only put up those scrapbook covers on my tumblr blog when your blog is ready. So, that I link your blog in that post of mine too. I'm kinda convinced people out there will thinking I'm bluffing if only post those covers by itself. 😆

Don't worry, first day, I had told Ekta, got material for siggies!!🤣 I'll either put them on blog or on my Flickr. I'll mostly have my watermark, I'll try and put it away from ruining pic but if you would need something for siggie, I can give without watermark ones too but when requested. 😃

Honestly, I'll do it as soon I have break. As soon I got back, I got so wrapped up in my job and everything, am trying to finishing at least day 1 convention post, so I can send you all link and you'll enjoy that. Also, trying to write with as detailing as possible. My pics and stuff will come later, or some in post too. ❤️

I want to see your blog too!! 🤗

P.S. Abhi yeh alam hai, Day 1 ki post wahan tak likhi jab pehli baar Tahmoh ko dekha. OMG!! Agay barhne nahi ho raha. Bas blush kar karke, draft save kar deti hon!
🤣🤣🤣☺️☺️
annihilation thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: -De.De-

Don't worry, first day, I had told Ekta, got material for siggies!!🤣 I'll either put them on blog or on my Flickr. I'll mostly have my watermark, I'll try and put it away from ruining pic but if you would need something for siggie, I can give without watermark ones too but when requested. 😃

Honestly, I'll do it as soon I have break. As soon I got back, I got so wrapped up in my job and everything, am trying to finishing at least day 1 convention post, so I can send you all link and you'll enjoy that. Also, trying to write with as detailing as possible. My pics and stuff will come later, or some in post too. ❤️

I want to see your blog too!! 🤗

P.S. Abhi yeh alam hai, Day 1 ki post wahan tak likhi jab pehli baar Tahmoh ko dekha. OMG!! Agay barhne nahi ho raha. Bas blush kar karke, draft save kar deti hon!
🤣🤣🤣☺️☺️

No, no. I didn't mean to ask you to hurry up the blog work. I don't even mind if you take 6 months to draft the entire JIB experience and put it up after 6 months. 😆 I don't mind waiting as long as you'd take. Please take your time to do it. Your health, job and everything else is so much more important than this. 

Adding your watermarks/copyright is important as you did so much of hard work to be able to take those pictures. Don't worry, I'll straight away ask you whenever I need any pictures. Oh details, I love details. 🤣 I'm sure you must have left your soul back with Tahmoh, tabhi toh yaad dil se ja nahi rahi hai. ❤️

PS I don't have a separate blog of my own. I'm on tumblr as well like many others. I would have linked you to my tumblr page but IF doesn't allow it. Its h t t p : / / t h e b r i g h t e s t w i t c h s w a n d w o r k s . t u m b l r . c o m / Just remove all  the spaces and you're good to go. 
Edited by .annihilation. - 7 years ago
-De.De- thumbnail

No, no. I didn't mean to ask you to hurry up the blog work. I don't even mind if you take 6 months to draft the entire JIB experience and put it up after 6 months. 😆 I don't mind waiting as long as you'd take. Please take your time to do it. Your health, job and everything else is so much more important than this. 

Adding your watermarks/copyright is important as you did so much of hard work to be able to take those pictures. Don't worry, I'll straight away ask you whenever I need any pictures. Oh details, I love details. 🤣 I'm sure you must have left your soul back with Tahmoh, tabhi toh yaad dil se ja nahi rahi hai. ❤️

PS I don't have a separate blog of my own. I'm on tumblr as well like many others. I would have linked you to my tumblr page but IF doesn't allow it. Its h t t p : / / t h e b r i g h t e s t w i t c h s w a n d w o r k s . t u m b l r . c o m / Just remove all  the spaces and you're good to go. 

Gonna follow you on Tumblr. 🤗🤗 I am 'Beautyofnight'.

But I want to finish my blog soon (Wordpress) as I want you all to read it soon so we all can fan girl! 🤣

Of course, always feel free to ask. 😃 Details.. abay itni details hongi ke sarr ghoom jayega. Yeh bhi daal don ke raat ko kitne baaje sab dresses press karke hang kardein thi? Aur breakfast mein kya tha aur kya khaya? 🤣🤣

Honestly, I feel like I have left a part of me there, whether with Tahmoh or just to JIB, I am not sure. But I am not fully here. 😔 I want to go back in time. ☺️

P.S. check out my latest post in Rome topic. ❤️

-De.De- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Aditi.

Beautiful creations 

Thank you, Aditi. 🤗

HaymurS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
so beautiful pics n siggies iquuu😆
lovely work
especially the stuff u made with ur photo ops in bg n cast pphotos on front
amaizng idea n so good looking
regarding scrapbook,,that poem n siggs r so beautiful
spn fans n cast were bound to mesmerized
waiting for more...yeh dil mange more
Jackles thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Beyond amazing  

This is damn beautiful. The fainted texture of photo ops was a brilliant idea 👏 The one with Jared is my favorite ❤️