DD's Creation Hub [II]\\Pg.17-Padmavat,Malec,Misc.|-HIATUS.NO REQS.- - Page 4

Posted: 7 years ago
SPN art for scrapbook - All of them look amazing but these two http://i.imgur.com/HC7u1Eh.png & http://i.imgur.com/oXno5p6.png would have to be my favourites for its sheer beauty and simplicity. <3
Kaashi/BM - They're all so pretty. I really like how this http://i.imgur.com/GOL3gM0.png one's colored and stacked. Alia-Varun gifs look good as well. Fab work, Iqra

Edited by .annihilation. - 7 years ago
The supernatural stuff is awesome. Aye! The art for scrapbook is too good for words. And this one is my favorite ❤️ 

Amazing update⭐️
Love this style. ❤️

The colouring is wonderful.⭐️
Thank you so much guys. 🤗
Fantastic creations especially Supernatural ones! ❤️ 👏 How wonderful that you are back!! Edited by Katelyn - 7 years ago
Thank you so much guys. 🤗

Just got back from Rome, so will do the update soon, when I finally make use of material I got from there. 😉

^ Congrats on ur 2nd CG, Iqra! 🤗🥳
Love all SPN stuff u have made so far in ur CG! ❤️
I still have to unres my promised reserves,i see.😆
Beautiful update BTW!Love the Kaashi ones.The coloring is gorgeous and Alia-Varun gifs are stunning.⭐️

Thank you so much all of you for liking my work and appreciating it. 🤗

Here's a quick update and sneak peak of Rome!

Still sorting out pictures and videos from camera and phone. Hopefully will be done and then it'll be available. Though, Tahmoh, Travis & Gil's panel and Travis' solo panel pictures might not be available but will surely there will be a lot more!

Rob Benedict - Solo Panel - Sunday

Jensen Ackles - Solo Panel - Sunday

Tahmoh Panikett - Solo Panel - Saturday

Jared Padelacki - Solo Panel - Saturday

Jared Padelacki & Misha Collins - Panel - Sunday

NOT FOR USE:
Sneak Peak of Rome (yep, my photo-ops are in this!)

NOT FOR USE!

This was my SPN edit which was liked a lot from scrapbook, by fans and even Daniela, also this was page which Jensen did take a sneak peak of, during autograph.

❤️

Edited by -De.De- - 7 years ago
Edited.
Those photo edits are beautiful, Iqra! <3 And the not for use one is just wow. I like how there's you in there but still not you in there. 😆 Did you click all the pictures yourself, by the way? 'Cause you seem to have some real neat photography skills. The broken edit + poem idea is a genius. Did you write that poem yourself too? Its so amazing, I felt myself tearing up when I read it. It is difficult to read it off the pictures as they're very clear but I did it anyways. Looking forward to more that you'll be sharing. 🤗
Edited by .annihilation. - 7 years ago