IPKKND cast On screen timeline|Barun,Sanaya,Daljiet, Deepali...|(Page 3)

Posted: 4 years ago
Originally posted by Viji79

Congrats. Welcome to the association of IPK obsession club. 
If I remember right, utkarsha naik aka mami was the male lead's mom in Bhagyavidata that was one of the first soaps on colors.
 Thanks dearHug.
0 Likes this
Thanks so much for making this thread, Radhika.Hug It's so nostalgic yet amazing to see the journey of all the actors. I learned more about the actors than I knew about them before.Smile
1 Likes this
Thanks for making this postSmile. I didn't know abt most of them. Well, never watched Hindi serial before IPKKND. So...
Thanks again...
1 Likes this
hey I think shashi, even did a role in balika vadhu...
1 Likes this
such a good work. I can see ur effort...Clap
tfs...
 its good to see the journey of our favorite actors.

the things I noted interesting or funny in this post are-

1. abbas was looking good in that devi pic. ofcourse, he is good looking, but all we can see in him is snakewa, creepwa, daiyya ho...LOL. but there, all we can say is he is a good actor.

2. deepali is abbas's mother in law...why dear? she is young and beautifulShocked some one who know about that serial, plz tell me, was she seen in flashbacks? or did she actually proved her acting talents by wearing greyed hair, dark circles etc???

3. nanijiROFL...omg...was she one of those 3 creepy friends of salman's mom in hum sath sath hain? I watched that movie a number of times. I watched it even recently, but did not notice it till now.

4. bubbli is looking so cute as sri Krishna. don't hate me, but I never found her cute in IPKEmbarrassed

Edited by h-arshi89 - 4 years ago
1 Likes this
Thanks for doing this. There is so much new info.
0 Likes this
Originally posted by h-arshi89

such a good work. I can see ur effort...Clap
tfs...
 its good to see the journey of our favorite actors.

the things I noted interesting or funny in this post are-

1. abbas was looking good in that devi pic. ofcourse, he is good looking, but all we can see in him is snakewa, creepwa, daiyya ho...LOL. but there, all we can say is he is a good actor.

2. deepali is abbas's mother in law...why dear? she is young and beautifulShocked some one who know about that serial, plz tell me, was she seen in flashbacks? or did she actually proved her acting talents by wearing greyed hair, dark circles etc???

3. nanijiROFL...omg...was she one of those 3 creepy friends of salman's mom in hum sath sath hain? I watched that movie a number of times. I watched it even recently, but did not notice it till now.

4. bubbli is looking so cute as sri Krishna. don't hate me, but I never found her cute in IPKEmbarrassed

I didn't watch the serial Devi, hope she was just in flash backSmile  . Me too didn't find Bubbly cute in IPK but cuteness overloaded in Krishna.
1 Likes this
Originally posted by -She-loSarun

hey I think shashi, even did a role in balika vadhu...

Thanks, Yes Smile Its already there. 
0 Likes this

Daljiet Kaur Sanaya Irani Barun Sobti Sana Makbul Khan