IPKKND cast On screen timeline|Barun,Sanaya,Daljiet, Deepali...| - Page 3

Posted: 8 years ago
such a good work. I can see ur effort...👏
tfs...
 its good to see the journey of our favorite actors.

the things I noted interesting or funny in this post are-

1. abbas was looking good in that devi pic. ofcourse, he is good looking, but all we can see in him is snakewa, creepwa, daiyya ho...😆. but there, all we can say is he is a good actor.

2. deepali is abbas's mother in law...why dear? she is young and beautiful😲 some one who know about that serial, plz tell me, was she seen in flashbacks? or did she actually proved her acting talents by wearing greyed hair, dark circles etc???

3. naniji🤣...omg...was she one of those 3 creepy friends of salman's mom in hum sath sath hain? I watched that movie a number of times. I watched it even recently, but did not notice it till now.

4. bubbli is looking so cute as sri Krishna. don't hate me, but I never found her cute in IPK😳

Edited by h-arshi89 - 8 years ago
Thanks for doing this. There is so much new info.
Originally posted by h-arshi89

tfs...

1. abbas was looking good in that devi pic. ofcourse, he is good looking, but all we can see in him is snakewa, creepwa, daiyya ho...😆. but there, all we can say is he is a good actor.

2. deepali is abbas's mother in law...why dear? she is young and beautiful😲 some one who know about that serial, plz tell me, was she seen in flashbacks? or did she actually proved her acting talents by wearing greyed hair, dark circles etc???

3. naniji🤣...omg...was she one of those 3 creepy friends of salman's mom in hum sath sath hain? I watched that movie a number of times. I watched it even recently, but did not notice it till now.

4. bubbli is looking so cute as sri Krishna. don't hate me, but I never found her cute in IPK😳

I didn't watch the serial Devi, hope she was just in flash back😊  . Me too didn't find Bubbly cute in IPK but cuteness overloaded in Krishna.
Originally posted by -She-loSarun

hey I think shashi, even did a role in balika vadhu...

Thanks, Yes 😊 Its already there. 
hii dear i think you forgot about Rajesh Jais as Mahendra Raizada Mamaji
he also have work in some other shows
Shastri sisters 
Housewife
Krishna-Arjun
Sapno ke Bhawar Mein

Movie
Rab ne banadi jodi
Rocket shingh  
Originally posted by bubulswt

hii dear i think you forgot about Rajesh Jais as Mahendra Raizada Mamaji
he also have work in some other shows
Shastri sisters 
Housewife
Krishna-Arjun
Sapno ke Bhawar Mein

Movie
Rab ne banadi jodi
Rocket shingh  

Thank you.  
Updated. Added more info and Rajesh Jais's aka. Manohar Mama's Filmography.
Originally posted by h-arshi89

tfs...
</div>
2. deepali is abbas's mother in law...why dear? she is young and beautiful😲some one who know about that serial, plz tell me, was she seen in flashbacks? or did she actually proved her acting talents by wearing greyed hair, dark circles etc???
<div>
I hadn't watched that show devi but I think she played the role of a little girl's mother who was considered as devi 😆 Edited by Deeptiarshi - 8 years ago
Originally posted by Deeptiarshi

I hadn't watched that show devi but I think she played the role of a little girl's mother who was considered as devi 😆
then its ok...actually I was shocked
👏 superb job...
Thanks for the info!