Kuch Kuch Hota Hai-Arshi Story

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 8 years ago
Hiii everyone,
I'm here to pendown Arnav and Khushi's story.It's a very simple story with loads and loads  of love,fun etc.There are no negative characters in the story.

CHARACTER SKETCH:

1. Raizada Family :

• Arnav Singh Raizada: 25year old.He runs AR Desings with his dad, Uncle and cousins.He loves his Di Anjali a lot.He does'nt talk much and waste time.He does not believe in god,love and marriage.He thinks it is a waste of time.He is ruthless and arrogant to everyone but not to his family.His only friends are his family and Shyam(he knows Shyam via Anjali) and trusts only them and the people only he knows.
  • Anjali Singh Raizada: 27year old.Sister of Arnav.She is the opposite of Arnav.She studied law.She was junior of Shyam in her college.Anjali & Shyam are in love.Only the youngsters know about their love till now.
  • Akash Singh Raizada: 23year old.Cousin Brother of Anjali and Arnav.He is doing his PG and helps in AR too.Studies with Payal.
  • NandhKis**** Sharma (NK) : 21year old.He was neighbour of Raizadas but now he is one of the member of Raizadas  .He is very talkative and he is loved by all.His parents passed away in an accident.He lost his parents when he was 10years old from that time he is take cared and pampered by the Raizadas. The Sharma and Raizada were childhood friends.Sharma's family consisted of Mr & Mrs Sharma and NandKis**** Sharma.They lived happily but the day came when the accident took place and Mr & Mrs Sharma asked Raizadas to take care of NK as their last wish.Raizadas also din't have any problem in taking care of NK since they were already like a family.NK had great family support from Raizada family members ie,his family members after his parents death. He is doing his UG.His best friends are Khushi and Lavanya.
  • Akshay Singh Raizada: Father of Arnav and Anjali.A nice gentle man.
  • Anita Singh Raizada: Mother of Arnav and Anjali. She is very kind and loves her family a lot.           
  • Manohar Singh Raizada: Father of Akash.A nice gentle man.                                                                                 
  • Manorama Singh Raizada: Same character as in IPKKND.Mother of Akash.She is kind and loves her family a lot.                                  
  • Devyani Singh Raizada: She is eldest of the family.Mother of Akshay and Manohar.

2. Gupta Family :

• Khushi Kumari Gupta: 21year old. She is doing her UG. A very bubbly,chirpy and beautiful girl.Enjoys her life to core.If others are happy she is happy.She is traditional yet modern and she believes in the values and she believes in her Devi Maiya.Loves her family a lot.Her close friends are NK,Lavanya.
  • Payal Kumari Gupta: 23year old.Elder sister of Khushi.She is doing her PG.Studies with Akash.
  • Shyam Gupta:28year old.He is the elder brother of Payal and Khushi.He is like a bodyguard for his sisters. He loves his sisters a lot.He has done law.He was senior of Anjali.Shyam & Anjali are in love.Khushi and Payal know about their love.He is son of Madhumathi.He is working as a Legal Advicer in GD(their own company) and helps Shashi.
  • Shashi Gupta: Father of Khushi and Payal.He is a business man.He runs GD with the help of his sister Madhumathi and Shyam.A very kind man.
  • Garima Gupta: Mother of Khushi and Payal.She is a homemaker.A very kind women.
  • Madhumathi Gupta: Sister of Shashi.Mother of shyam.Helps her brother in GD at times.
  • Lavanya Kashyap:21year old.She is a charming girl.She is doing her UG.Her friends are Khushi,NK.

In this story,
Arnav, Akshay, Manohar, Shashi and Shyam knew eachother since they were the top business man in the country and share a nice bond.

Akash,Payal,Khushi,Lavanya,Nk studies in the same college and all the five knew eachother.

Anjali and Shyam studied law in same college and Shyam was senior of Anjali and they met like that and they are in love.

Only Arnav has seen Shyam since he is the legal advicer of GD and lover of Anjali.Since he is a very protective brother for Anjali to know about Shyam he became friend with him and now they are best of friends.The rest of them have not seen Shyam still, since they were busy in their studies and it is same with Khushi and Payal.They have also not seen Anjali.

So each of them know each one of them from the family but they are not aware that they are the same family . 

I hope now everyone is clear with the characters. Soon everyone will know eachother.It is going to be a lots of fun after that. 
I hope you guys will support me.
Edited by khushisingh96 - 8 years ago
Posted: 8 years ago

HERE YOU GO Part 1,

So this how the story starts ,
IN GUPTA MANSION:
"Haaye re Nand Kis****, what happend Payal that Sanka Devi did not wake till now? What will we do with this girl" says buaji. "Madhumathi jiji what will we do, we know about Khushi rite, the man who is going to marry her have to go through a tough time" says Garima...Everyone starts giggling and Shashi says "Stop teasing my Khushi beta she is like this because her mom was also crazy like her" and he started pulling Garima's leg.

Meanwhile in Khushi & Payal's room,
Payal: Khushi wake up you are getting late for college and here I'm already ready but look at you, you are still sleeping.
Khushi: Jiji please let me sleep for 5mins.
Payal: Khushi if you are not going to wake then I will call Shyam bhaiya and you know what he does to wake you up, do you wish to face the consequences again khushi ? :P .
Flashback:
Khushi was Khushi who was very lazy to wake up in the morning.
Shyam : hey khushi, wake up its already 10am.
Khushi : ohooo Bhaiya, when you are dreaming with Anjali in your dream, am I stopping you? So why you people are stopping me from my sleep that too early in the morning(10am is itself early in the morning itseems :P )
Shyam: Thinks in his mind so khushi 10am is early in the morning eh and you are pulling my legs? Fine my baby sister , Koi bath nahi I know how to wake you up.He has naughty smile covering his lips.
Shyam: Chalo aacha tk you sleep peacefully Khushi.Your bhai won't disturb you today and he went out of her room to make his plan. 
Khushi: Without knowing the consequences khushi happily replied I love you bhaiya and she went to her dreamland.
Shyam came inside after 15mins and he started doing his work with the help of Payal.
Payal went near Khushi and she started draw on Khushi's face using a highlighter.
Khushi was like this : 

Now Shyam slowly went near Khushi with a mirror in his hand and he suddenly jumped on the bed and started shouting in her ears and Payal was ready with a camera to capture her freeky face.
Poor Khushi who was not aware of this and was sleeping peacefully woke up with a jerk with a freaking face and it was all captured by payal and Khushi's greatest shock was looking at her face in the mirror.She had no idea what happened and she got irked and started running behind her jiji and bhaiya to bash them for playing such a prank on her.Whole family enjoyed the scenario which was happening infront of them.
Flashback ends.
Khushi: She woke with a jerk remembering what prank was played on her.Ohh come on jiji not again and this time you can't work out your silly pranks on me since bhaiya informed me yesterday itself that he would be leaving early today and she put her toungue out and she went back to her sleep leaving payal speechless.
Khushi's phone rang and Payal attended the call since her pagal sister is sleeping.
Caller: Hey Khushi! Don't forget to bring my assignment today to college.You remember nah today is the last day of submission.Thats why I called you to remind you about it since I know how your memory is.
Payal: NK NK NK wait. It's not Khushi here its Payal.Your mad friend is still sleeping and is not ready to wake up.
NK:WHAT??????? Khushi is still sleeping??????why din't you wake her up man its already time for college. Being her sister you've also started being like her.
Payal: Chup karo.I'm already ready for college.It's Khushi who is not ready to wake up and we tried always to wake her up but still Ms.Khushi Kumari Gupta is not ready to wake up.
NK: Oh I'm sorry Payal.Fine don't worry I will give you an idea.Being her Best Friend I know some of her antics and he says his idea to Payal and he had disconnected the call to start for college.
Payal: OMG how din't this idea not hit my head and she went to washroom and brought a bucket of cold water and she poured it on Khushi.
Khushi : JIJI what the hell was that and wait I know very well that this would not be your plan and yes, its not even bhaiys's plan.Who gave you this awful idea???
Haaannn who else it would be, none other than that MONKEY NK , (she would not say Lavanya since she herself would be sleeping) Wait and watch Jiji what I will do to that Monkey today and she left for the washroom and leaving Payal laughing uncontrobally and thinking what she would do to poor NK.
After having breakfast,
Payal and Khushi went to college in their Honda Activa.
IN RAIZADA MANSION:
Naniji,Manorama,Anita,Anjali were doing pooja and were getting ready to go to Mandir in car. So NK gave his car keys to the driver to leave them in the Mandir.
Akash's car was taken by Akshay and Manohar since they have a important meeting today. Arnav's car is only left now, since he din't go with his dad and mama.He did not leave with them because the meeting was held in Agra and he had to take care of the meetings held in AR.
So Akash and NK went to meet Arnav in his room.
Akash: Bhai can you drop us today in our college since all the cars left already.
NK: Yes Nanav drop us in our college today and I promise you I won't irritate you if you do this today.(NK is the baby brother of the house so he is the one who dares to irritate the mighty ASR, when he was small he was not able to prounce Arnav name as Arnav so he pronuounced it as Nanav and so the mission of irritating Arnav started from his childhood.Even though now he can call Arnav as Arnav but to irritate him he calls him as Nanav).So please Nanav help us today.
Arnav: What the NK what did you say? You won't irritate me but still what did you do now, you are still calling me Nanav so what should I do now? So don't expect me to drop you.I will even drop Akash but not you NK in his ASR style.
NK: NK did not know what to do. He said ARNAV MERE BHAI...ek baat yaad rakhna...jo sach hai wohi mooch hai!!!(He had no idea what to speak and he just blabbered something)
Arnav: What's wrong with him?? Sach hai...mooch hai...Whatever Fine I will drop you guys and come down in 2mins otherwise I will leave and he went down.
Akash and NK hifived eachother in their victory of making Arnav say yes and they left in a hurry burry to Arnav's car.
Khushi and Payal reached their college in their Activa and Khushi told what prank she is going to play on NK for his act this morning.Payal was like no Khushi you have to not do like that and what if they get hurt when you do such things.
Khushi: Are you getting worried because Akash will get hurt? :P (Payal eyes got widen) Anyways Don't worry they are not going to get harmed only that Monkey NK's car is only going get harmed.
Payal and Khushi were hiding behind a car, waiting for NK's car and Payal was in a mission to stop Khushi by doing this act but she failed since she was very stubborn.
Atlast their car entered the college campus(Poor Khushi did not know who's car was it and who was inside the car). As soon as NK and Akash came out of the car, Payal was trying to say something but before that Akash and Payal were looking at eachother forgetting the whole world.
Khushi who was hiding behind a car, came out and she throwed stone in a force which broke the car's side window glass.

BLASTTT

That's when everyone came into their senses and noticed that Khushi was behind this act to take revenge on NK.
But Akash and Nk were nervous because it was Arnav's car and the man who is sitting in the driver seat was the mighty ASR.They were thinking that today Khushi is gone and no one can save her from Arnav but what happended was...
Arnav came out of the car and shouted WHAT THE and Khushi has never seen him before so as soon as Arnav stood up from the driver's seat she thought he was their new DRIVER :P (See her imagination nah...ARNAV & DRIVER OMG .she is a crazy girl).
She just went to Arnav thinking driver and she started saying that Don't worry it's a revenge by me towards your boss NK and don't worry he will take care of the cost since it is his punishment.It's not your mistake so don't just panic.
Arnav: (Arnav did not know what was happening and suddenly Khushi was just saying something and no girl has dared to speak with him in such a attitude and moreover she said "NK was his boss"). He said WHATTT THE 
He was about to shout at her but she did not allow him to speak. As soon as he said What the she started speaking. Akash and NK were numb looking at the conversation going on there and now they conformed that no one can save Khushi.
Khushi: Again What the? Oh man I just now explained you everything.Waittt now I understand you are trying to speak English fluently since you don't know English you are just saying What The What The.Looking at NK she said look NK your driver is struggling to speak English so sad why don't you teach him English, what work do you have other than that since you are always free and she turned to Arnav and said you Mr.whoever you are! I know your boss NK is little crazy but be free to ask him anything.He is not that bad like his brother I don't remember his brother name but he is not like his brother and if he is refusing to teach you then don't worry, just inform me I will take care of him.
Arnav was about burst out this time since his anger reached to the sky but he got a call from his PA Aman informing that he getting late for his meeting.

So Arnav just gave a damn look to Akash and NK like it's all because of them and he won't leave this girl and He glared at Khushi and left since he is getting late.
Akash and NK were actually tensed looking at the situation but they were actually enjoying the situation since no one has even dared to speak to ASR in that tone and moreover she did not even allow Arnav to speak.
Khushi warned NK that don't even try to play prank on me Monkey then these are the consequences you have to face. NK was thinking sarcastically Yeah yeah i know who is going to face the further consequences and he just smirked at that Khushi who was left surprised by his reaction.
La enters the campus with her pink scooty and NK starts to tease her.
Lavanya: Hey guys did I miss something ?
Khushi was like not at all I was just ragging this Monkey.
Lavanya: So NK HAHAAA Monkey you again got bulb from Khushi.
NK: NK got irked by La and he was singing seeing Lavanya and her pink scooty "Inky Pinky Ponky Lavanya is a Donkey" as soon as he told this he just ran away in a satisfaction that he has teased Lavanya.(If he stands there anymore after saying those pinky ponky donkey lines then its sure he is spot dead by Lavanya so he ran from there to save his life).
Lavanya: YOUUU...She started running behind NK like she was going to kill him for sure 
The others started laughing by their crazy friends acts and they started going to their class.    Khushi went behind Lavanya and NK.
Payal and Akash headed towards their class.

So how was the update guys????? 

Hope you guys enjoyed it, Fingers crossed :)

And as i told there is no negative characters, there will only be fun moments. 

Edited by khushisingh96 - 8 years ago