Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi

It's their eyes, all in their eyes

*Reemz* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago
That connect the actors feel is because of how they can communicate with their eyes as Ranveer & Ishani. It's their own conversation altogether. You knew exactly how Ishani was feeling bringing Naina in front of Ranveer, you felt exactly what they were trying to express when they looked on at each other and Ranveer took Naina's hand. Then the tikka & mithaai scene, no matter what Ranveer says his eyes only look for her. They're hunting for her all the time and even though he hurts her by those taunts he gets anxious when Ishani leaves the space. Half their chemistry is a hit because of their eyes, the physical comfort is the other major factor of course, it's incomparable.

Ritika was an idiot today & took a shot in the dark. Getting Ishani drunk also risks the chance of her confessing everything. Guess the writers were on Ri's side in this case.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pppworld1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: *Reemz*

That connect the actors feel is because of how they can communicate with their eyes as Ranveer & Ishani. It's their own conversation altogether. You knew exactly how Ishani was feeling bringing Naina in front of Ranveer, you felt exactly what they were trying to express when they looked on at each other and Ranveer took Naina's hand. Then the tikka & mithaai scene, no matter what Ranveer says his eyes only look for her. They're hunting for her all the time and even though he hurts her by those taunts he gets anxious when Ishani leaves the space. Half their chemistry is a hit because of their eyes, the physical comfort is the other major factor of course, it's incomparable.

Ritika was an idiot today & took a shot in the dark. Getting Ishani drunk also risks the chance of her confessing everything. Guess the writers were on Ri's side in this case.

Very true they don't need dialogs. .. ankho hi ankho me in sab bsyan hojata hsi
Ajay4love thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
completely agree with you Reemz 👍🏼 in ishveer case their  eyes speaks louder than their voice 😳 the connection between them is phenomenal 
now ritika she is all time idiot 👎🏼(sorry anup but truth is truth can't hide) 
Mahi_ve thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

"I hurt you but i feel hurt..i torture you but i feel tortured..maybe that's the way we are" - Ishveer

Perfectly put Reemz ... it is all in their eyes.. these two do it so real, so naturally...bundle of talents...loads and loads of chemistry..

I think it will be difficult to have an experience like Ishveer ...with what we have witnessed with these two..

With Ishveer..sometimes even actions are not needed..you can see and feel the emotion...as was the case today..

Today has been a day of extremes..in terms of emotions and news as a fan..all i hope is that this journey continues for a long time...and we continue to be mesmerized by the magic these two create as Ishveer.. <3

P.S: sorry for a serious and senti post..😳 :P ...was just in one of those moods..
Edited by Mahi_ve - 8 years ago
LoveLives4Ever thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
They're not going anywhere, I won't let them.. Will start morchas outside BT ka office and colors ka head quarters😈 this show will go on for 8 years like my kumkum did.. You ain't taking it away in 1👎🏼 shut shop on your other bs entire channel but this show is BS tbh so shut anything🤣
LoveLives4Ever thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
And I haven't seen episode.  Will chee then comment😳😆