*.__.*.__.*
*.__.*.__.*
*.__.*.__.*.__.*
*.__.*.__.*.__.*
*.__.*.__.*.__.*
*.__.*.__.*.__.*
*.__.*.__.*.__.*
*.__.*.__.*.__.*

Well ppl dis is a question dat im thinkin of late.........whu knows der mite b a whole new
SEASON II
of IC
i mean cum on whu knows......v all r now cin d old epis of ic n can say dat IC in its initial days was FAR better dan ny othr soap......so v can jus assume a new concept of our own

c in d 2nd season of ic atleast i wanna c d reverse...i mean i wanna c Adi 4m a rural area n Chandu sayin "YO!! Chandni Rox!!!!!"😉

Think bout it.....😉.

Now u hav 2 tell vat u wanna c in d second season of IC.....u know sumthin diff but rockin.......soo ppl giv ur ideas

Posted: 17 years ago
hey nice topic heenz!i would like to see some cute comic as well as romantic scenes of AC after marriage that i didn't see in season 1 😉
ya seriously.........dey ended d show in a big hurry n evrything jus messed up in d last epi.........i hope d 2nd season doesn end like dis........n i hope dey fight more dan dey did in season 1 😳

cuz i lik dem more ven dey r fightin
i'm participating foor sure 😉
Chandni is the owner of India Calling and Vishesh is the peon of IC. In order to make some quick money he gets into to illegal activities. Aditya the younger son of the Khanna family is looking after the fields. He is the sole bread winner. He is also working at a transport company as a driver.Kamini, Vishesh's wife is a home maker, beautiful soul and a very fine potter. Dadaji, is a very conservative old man.Tara a simple village girl, is engaged to Aditya in their childhood. Aditya is an ordinary man , struggling to keep his family in a good condition.

Chandni is the younger daughter of the Kapoors. Manisha is the elder daughter , who does nothing except for blowing money mindlessly. Chandni is heart broken. Dillawar her love interest, ignorant of Chandni's feelings is madly in love with Manisha.Dillawar and Manisha are married. Dillawar is working as a software Engineer in IC. Chandni, avoids any communication or meeting with Dillawar. She spends her time in the office as much as possible.Chandu is a very secretive when it comes to her personal life, she doesnt reveal much about herself to anybody. She doesnt have many friends.Ranjeet Kapoor, Chand's dad and Meera Kapoor Chand's mother are very practical. They are very good at home but are very mean/cunning when dealing with people. Beeji, Chand's grandmother is a very sweet old lady. Chand and Beeji though dont share a great relation ,but still Chandu finds solace with Beeji. Beeji is a very religious person. Edited by preet_ic - 17 years ago
all i want i season II is that adi belong to punjab, like chand. did and chand. belong to rich family...going opposite...
well one more thing i would like to see in the second season AC little cuteeee daughter and adi like a perfect father playing with her and teaching her to walk and speak adi rox and chandni looking after her by changing her diapers 😆
Originally posted by preet_ic

Chandni is the owner of India Calling and Vishesh is the peon of IC. In order to make some quick money he gets into to illegal activities. Aditya the younger son of the Khanna family is looking after the fields. He is the sole bread winner. He is also working at a transport company as a driver.Kamini, Vishesh's wife is a home maker, beautiful soul and a very fine potter. Dadaji, is a very conservative old man.Tara a simple village girl, is engaged to Aditya in their childhood. Aditya is an ordinary man , struggling to keep his family in a good condition.

Chandni is the younger daughter of the Kapoors. Manisha is the elder daughter , who does nothing except for blowing money mindlessly. Chandni is heart broken. Dillawar her love interest, ignorant of Chandni's feelings is madly in love with Manisha.Dillawar and Manisha are married. Dillawar is working as a software Engineer in IC. Chandni, avoids any communication or meeting with Dillawar. She spends her time in the office as much as possible.Chandu is a very secretive when it comes to her personal life, she doesnt reveal much about herself to anybody. She doesnt have many friends.Ranjeet Kapoor, Chand's dad and Meera Kapoor Chand's mother are very practical. They are very good at home but are very mean/cunning when dealing with people. Beeji, Chand's grandmother is a very sweet old lady. Chand and Beeji though dont share a great relation ,but still Chandu finds solace with Beeji. Beeji is a very religious person.

hmmmmm.....its vry intrestin👏.....ill surely post a continuation 2 dis by tommorow

Den one fine day Vishesh falls really ill…..his family does not have the means to buy medicines n cannot afford his hospital expenses……he was fired 4m IC d previous wk as it was found dat he was trafficking drugs to d employees…

Adi's present occupation was realli not enough  to pay d enormous bills………..he sees only one path left for him……..goin to Mumbai n getting a steady source of income…

But he had one advantage over Vishesh………he was educated…..so he thot y not join IC itself as call centers provide u vid a gud salary……as it is he knew English and was only working in the field as dat was d only thing he got 4m his father as a heirloom n he didn want it 2 go 2 waste………

IN IC:

Adi: Xcuse me I want a job here(in a typical accent)

(Amy, one of the partners of IC n a really gud frnd of Chand…but a really mean and spoilt brat, luks at him 4m head to toe vid an awkward face………she was quite amused at seeing sum1 vid oiled hair n wearing weird grey bell bottoms vid a plain shirt cum to d hip n happening call center India Calling…he luked as if hed cum straight 4m 1980 to 2006 in a time machine………..)

Amy: Huh!!!

Adi: Lagta hai aapne suna nahin…..humey aapke call center mein naukri chahiye

Amy: MY FOOT!!!Tumhey naukri chahiye??Voh bhi India Calling mein….

Adi: Accha baki sab choddo par pehle humey ye bataon ke aapke pair ko aakhir huaa kya???? Humari bhabhi ne humey sikhaya hai ki agar pair mein swelling aa jaati hai to uspar coconut oil lagana chahiye……..agar aapke legs ke "ediyaan" tear ho gayi hai to unkey liye mere paas meri bhabhi ka desi nuska bhi hai…pata hai voh to 100% effective hai…..aur jab mere village mein kisi ki bhi pair mein "moch" aa jati hai to sabsey pehle voh mujhe bulate hain aur main 2 minute mein usey theek kar deta hoon….aur agar……………

Amy: Oh Shut Up u moron!!!!!!!!! I've had enough of you and your stupid nonsense. Tum jaise illiterates key liye India Calling mein koi  bhi jagaa nahi hai……..So now if you don't mind….

Saying this Amy leaves in a hurry

PS: Im really sorry ppl but dis is d 1st time ive tried to rite a fic……I really lack creativity…..n I included "My Foot" in dis as I really luuuuuuuuuuuuuuuvvvvv d way Kamini says it……….n I wanted Adi to come in IC as fast as possible so I just  rote ny crap dat came into my mind😛😛

good fiction Heena. 👏 👏 but let's not make it easy for Adi to gain entry in IC. Let him work as a driver again. And only after a sufficient time spent convincing the senior management about his ability ,he gains some decent work.But not in the callers hub. lets khichofy it a bit more.
Shristi, come up with your ides, Suvi where are you. You need to contribute too.