Mohi heading to final curtains?

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 8 years ago
"Mohi" was about a tribal girl who pursues her dreams of higher education. Her dream of becoming a doctor to treat the people of her village Bhuvana  But within weeks the show had taken a turn off the road It was no longer about Mohi and her dreams. Viewers were questioning "when is Mohi going to pursue her education?". It's taken them months to even consider her application.😕

Ayush and Anusha's romance was a snooze-fest🥱, their chemistry didn't click.  The rest of the caste except Dr. Vinay Dixit had little to add to the story with their characterization. 

Ever since the mean old Mausi entered the house of Gokhales the show was heading for the cliff.😳 The show lost it's plot and "Mohi" became "Mausi and her mean mind games", No nayi soch there!🤔Just some mean old bat whose purpose was to rile viewers with her vindictive nature and taking God's name in vain with her constant "Vittala" chants. She had two dumb men (Sharad and that UGH! sleazy son-in-law) to play into her games. They both need their heads examined.🤪

Recently more shows have come and gone in the blink of an eye. It's become a  game of musical chairs ...maybe if the network opt for more finite shows they will be worth considering as long as the content is novel and interesting.

Is "Tamanna" the show about a cricketer going to replace Mohi"?🤔
Edited by MERARAI - 8 years ago
in a way its gud that mohi is ending.if it follows d bengali soap as it is mohi's charac will b butchered beyond repair
This show started with so much promise. But now so boring. I stopped watching months ago. After Mausi entered it was intolerable! Anush and Anusha were boring and put you to sleep. Their scenes were useless. They had NO chemistry at all. 

Mohi's story of wanting an education went to the back burner. Now it's just a kitchen politics show I think. I don't even watch. I heard they also replaced the actress playing Anusha's Mum. I saw the glimpse of the new actress and she can't compare to the previous one! The whole show is slow and a drag fest! Good it's ending. There was nothing in it now anyway! 
Well it was expected as it never took off in the way that Mohi becoming a doctor was a topic never touched...
The most disturbing of all was Arush I can't see him as a leading character he better does side characters role with his only one expressions on his face...
its mainly bcz he was asked only 2 get angry with mohi

Originally posted by ALUJNA21

Well it was expected as it never took off in the way that Mohi becoming a doctor was a topic never touched...
The most disturbing of all was Arush I can't see him as a leading character he better does side characters role with his only one expressions on his face...
So boring!!!  On top of that, all the actors are so expressionless!!  ðŸ˜²