News on our Mannat aka Priya Bhatija

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 8 years ago

'Married' Anand Suryavanshi dating co-star Priya Bathija?

A little birdie has chirped into our ears that a new love story is in the making.

We are talking about Sony Entertainment Television's Suryaputra Karn's on-screen couple Anand Suryavanshi andPriya Bathija who play the role of Adhirath and Kunti.

Our credible sources have informed that the duo has found a liking for each other and are seen spending all their free time together.

Interestingly Anand is married with a kid, and Priya recently divorced from actor Jatin Shah.

Shared a source close to the show, "The duo is very much together and enjoy each other's company. For the last six months, being shooting together away from the city, the two developed feelings for each other. Though they term their relationship as friendship, there can be no smoke without a fire."

To confirm, we buzzed Anand, who shared, "Well, this is news to me also. Priya and I, do bond well and that's why we spend time together. But we are only good friends and definitely not dating."

Priya on the other hand chose to not reply even when she read our messages.

Keep reading Tellychakkar.com for more spicy gossips from the world of television and movies!!!

Priya later replied to our messages stating that the two met on the sets of Karn and are justgood friends.

Kaash aisa hi humare show k saath bhi hua hota.
Thanks for sharing Di 😊
I used to like Anand Suryavanshi when he used to play Vineet Khanna in Kasauti Zindagi Kii!!!!😊 😊 😊 😳 😳 😳 😳

I knew he had a daughter!!!!😛 😛 😛 😊 😊 😊

But I didn't know he has gotten divorced now!!!!😔 😔 😔 😔

Well then it is good they are enjoying each other's company!!!👍🏼 👍🏼 👍🏼 👍🏼

I wish such a love story had developed on the sets of EBI as well!!!!   

Thanks for sharing it Nira!!!!😊