I just want to be calm and relax this year: Sumit Vats

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 8 years ago

In a candid chat with TellyBuzz, Sumit shares more about his expectations from the New Year and also about his experiences of last year...

Thursday, January 07, 2016 | 11:39:18 AM IST (+05:30 GMT) 

Copyright: India-Forums.com/TellyBuzz

Popular and talented actor Sumit Vats, who rose to fame with Zee TV's Hitler Didiand was last seen entertaining the viewers with his rib tickling comedy on Big Magic's Ajab Gajab Ghar Jamai is surely being missed by his fans on-screen.

Last year, went well for the actor as he get to do what he loves. In a candid chat with TellyBuzz, Sumit shares about his expectations from the current year which has just begun, his new year resolutions and how has been the year 2015 for him.

Sumit shares, "I have been on a traveling spree last year. I was busy traveling whole year and I did what I want to do because you hardly get time for it when you are shooting. I had been to some beautiful places across India and I also get to spend some time with my family. It's been a good year for me."

When we asked Sumit about his expectations and resolutions of the New Year, he added, "I have no such expectations from the New Year and I have no resolutions as such. There is no need to set resolutions. I think if you really want to do something then you will do it. I just want to be calm and relax now. I am hoping that something interesting and new comes up on my way in my work front. I would like to get something interesting with which we can experiment on it."   

Hope this year brings lots of good luck for you Sumit! 

Anwesha Kamal

https://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/wassup/29474-i-just-want-to-be-calm-and-relax-this-year-sumit-vats.htm#8340503

Rati Di and sumit share quiet a bunch of likes / dislikes , behavioural qualities ...like both are very reserved in nature ...both love to travel a lot  and work only when they get something interesting to work on . And are quiet positive in life . 
Originally posted by EtherealRati

Rati Di and sumit share quiet a bunch of likes / dislikes , behavioural qualities ...like both are very reserved in nature ...both love to travel a lot  and work only when they get something interesting to work on . And are quiet positive in life . 

absolutely😃