Pyaar Ka Punchnama 2 fame Karishma Sharma bags Star Plus' Silsila Pyar

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 8 years ago
Actress Karishma Sharma, fresh from her spicy avatar in the recently released movie Pyaar Ka Punchnama 2 has bagged a promising role in Star Plus' newest offering, Silsila Pyar Ka (Rashmi Sharma Productions).
She will be seen playing the hot and beautiful Munmun, who would be the daughter of Kamini (Divya Bhatnagar).
As per credible sources, "Karishma's entry will happen in the second week of the show's running. She will have a funny relationship going with her mother. While Kamini will want her daughter to get married to her best friend Janaki's (Shilpa Shirodkar) son Raunak (Abhay Vakil), the girl would rather get irritated by all this."
As the story progresses, Munmun will go on to be Raunak's girl friend is what we hear. However, there will be a twist to the tale, with her character developing a grey shade later on.
When contacted, Karishma confirmed the news saying, "Yes, I am pretty excited to bag this role in the show. After Pyaar Ka Punchnama, I wanted to get back to TV with a bang, in a role really challenging. And I am happy to have got this role."
Karishma as we know, was earlier seen in Star Plus' Yeh Hai Mohabbatein, in a negative role.
Here's wishing Karishma happy time with the show...
Source: TC
Posted: 8 years ago
Oh she's raina from YHM. She'd just disappeared & now I see her again