Raya OS: Pihu completes me - Page 4

Posted: 8 years ago
Beautiful ...felt like I just watched the missing episodes of BALH! Pihu certainly completes RaYa's life...very well written!👏
Sandyyy

sorrryyy f\\or l\\ate replyyy
Originally posted by luvsakshi

Hiii sandy i know im very late to comment but reserve tho first kiya na😉 

I was reading reading reading and you know had tears in my eyes sometimes had a hearty laugh and when i came to the end you know i can just say Wowww wowww woowww 
how beautifully you have writtten the journey of two lovers . 
Its simply outstanding Os , and i have never evr thought you  will mouldthis so preciously beautiful .
just hats off , i came to know this before my bday  
i was damn eagerly waiting for to read ... ha i have  read that time only but couldnt able to comment 
you know na .. 
and thank you thank you so very much for the beautiful gift. love you 
It was different and exceptional from other os s which u have written and you know you carved it very very beautifully .. 

thank you 
love you .. 

I have been waiting for ur comment. Finally u commented.
I was scared whether u like it or not that"s y I asked before and Im so happy that u like my work.
thank u so much for the comment.
Love u tooo❤️
Posted: 7 years ago

Omg what an awesome update sandy... her fully dairy is just occupied with one name & that is Ram & Ram only can't believe they r so in much love... but some hurdles came in life but they cross them holding each other hand... they r falling in more & more love with each other... Priya had just one wish to fulfill Ram's dream destiny gave her that chance... now after many problems they where holding their bundle of joy in hands most beautiful moment foe any parents so touchy I actually had tears whole reading it... now coming to Priya's one liner... "olle olle mera bacha bhook lagi hai apko papa ne dhoodoo nahi diya"... I was laughing like mad while reading this but Ram is Ram he cared more abt Peehu then anything else... just love this story... RaYa is just speechless herd too good awesome ... waiting for more from u... hope u do update soon...