Happy Birthday to our dearest luvsakshi aka Neel

Posted: 8 years ago
Hi Balhians...I am sooo sorry for not being active at all these days..but aaj ka din its worth coming together with you guys..coz its the most special day for me...it is the day when an angel was born some years ago..who loved to befriend people with her own charm..She is Happy go lucky type but at the same time kaali type..She is the best in everything she does...thats why she was jaan of the forum and I hope she is still the same...Ab ye intro stop karke lemme come to point..Its our very own Luvsakshii...aka Neel's birthday today...So guys...please give a minute in dropping your wishes to her...Happy Birthday Neel...and guys she is blessed witha baby gal about a month ago..So double wishes toh bante hai na..Sooo Heartyyy congratulations and Have a very great year ahead my dear Neel.
HAPPPYYY HAPPPYYY HAPPYYY BIRTHDAY NEEL...

Hiii bangaram...
Many Many More Happy returns of the day baby doll...Lol I think now you arent eligible for that tag...that goes to my cutie..LOL...Happy Birthday Neel..Have a splendid year ahead which is all filled with tonnes of love and I wish it should be a happy, safe, healthy and prosperity...Am missing U dear...U dunno how much...and I love you chinna...I too dunno how much.
We crossed these 3 years living miles apart but never away from each other..I have so many sweet and happy memories coz of you. I wish to be a tiny part of your life for my entire life...Hope I can be...Love you always...for ever and from al my heart. Keep smiling babes...
This year God gave a "Precious Jewel" in your life..Our cutie pie...give her all love n care and dont hit her idiot she is a kiddo in real sense...Dont make her cry okkk...Love u bujji talli...Take care of your two kiddos...
Have a Happy Happy Happy Happy Birthday Bangaram...Muaahhh.

PS: Naam mera Kaam Jo ka...Thank you sooo sooo much Joo
Sh is the one who made this thread possible..Sorryy Neel..😳

Edited by armanz - 8 years ago

\\