•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 8 years ago
There are some mistakes the way show has ended! 
1. Samar was caught..so why didn't Maddy's sister didn't say anything to him!! A bit more...
2. Fine we agree that its mayal ending and friendship between raj koyal nd Maddy.. so they could have shown more scenes between them instead of raj going with that women. 
3. I am not happy with maddy and koyal... loool.. sorry but I am not. I am super happy that show has ended!! 

Bye guys! Made nw friends and had great chatting with you all

Koyal turned out to be .. I don't know the word but whatever happened to raj was mean yaar. He didn't deserve jail, and all that he endured. I must say aly was incredibly natural in the trios' scene
Originally posted by Badtameez_Dil_1

Koyal turned out to be .. I don't know the word but whatever happened to raj was mean yaar. He didn't deserve jail, and all that he endured. I must say aly was incredibly natural in the trios' scene

Exactly! He doesn't deserve to be in the jail..and so story was dragged. Yh I agree Aly was the best in the scenes. 
I also wanted 2 c Vidya blasting at Samar.But they atleast showed her being shattered n numb.
Rayal didnt unite as the show ended.If they had extended d show Rayal wud've united.But they didnt get time 2 unite them.In d last epi if Maddy had asked Kpyel 2 leave him n marry Raj it wud've been odd..its like degrading Koyel's charac.How can a woman just leave her husband n go to her bf simply in a moment?Even in Kahin to hoga Kashish took some time 4 that

Originally posted by Princy360

There are some mistakes the way show has ended! 
1. Samar was caught..so why didn't Maddy's sister didn't say anything to him!! A bit more...
2. Fine we agree that its mayal ending and friendship between raj koyal nd Maddy.. so they could have shown more scenes between them instead of raj going with that women. 
3. I am not happy with maddy and koyal... loool.. sorry but I am not. I am super happy that show has ended!! 

Bye guys! Made nw friends and had great chatting with you all

CVs rushed everything! KTHTMD cud have been a beautiful show if it was longer! I hated vidya tho :(
yes,they shudve given it an extension.but these days SP has no pstience

Originally posted by Badtameez_Dil_1

CVs rushed everything! KTHTMD cud have been a beautiful show if it was longer! I hated vidya tho :(
Originally posted by jasminerahul

Hmm. They're only concerned with earning money
Originally posted by jasminerahul

Yh ig they could extended it would be a happy ending and interesting
Originally posted by Princy360

Yh ig they could extended it would be a happy ending and interesting

True