Wise decision on srikanth's part xD

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 8 years ago
With all the sexual tension admist karthik-survi (mostly on karthik's part lol) it seems like it was a good decision for srikanth to live elsewhere alongside survi. This is because if we think about it survi is out of the house and karthik won't stop making a move on her and has even got her to go on a date and tomorrow he's literally going to take the big step of getting close to her. Now imagine if survi was living with karthik in his house; he wouldn't leave her alone for a millisecond and would constantly try to get near her.

I have noticed today that he won't stop staring at her and keeps looking for opportunities to gain some sort of physical contact with her. Notice the look of disappointment on his face when srikanth and tai objected to survi living in the barve house? He wanted that so much to have her with him all the time and he even wanted to raise an objection, but knew he couldn't without raising suspicion. I would have loved to see survi living again in karthik's house though to see their romance. I also notices karthik's expressions when tai mentioned about it not being right for survi to stay with them coz of there being two young men in the house; realisation struck him as he knew that tai was right as he himself is both in love with survi and sexually attracted and attached to her and he knew to some extent he wouldn't be able to restrain himself from trying to get close to her.

Karthik is on hunter mode at the moment and is on the lookout for an opportunity to get all up in survi's personal space. Honestly loving this new karthik. From childish, fun-loving and impulsive karthik in the start of the show, to responsible young family man as well as protective and supportive friend karthik after 4 year leap, followed by the angry, brooding, intimidating and vengeful kartik after 8 year leap to the love-sick, endearing and awkward intense lover-boy karthik after his desire for revenge disappeared. All that is left is the doting and protective husband karthik, which better happen; i don't want to see aniket and survi together at all.

It is quite clear today's episode is the start of a beautiful and intense love story and better not be the quiet before the storm of seperation which the new promo suggests.
nice analysis.. i also think that CVs want to keep her in Simmi's house to keep her mother and Simmi in picture. Karthik will frequent their home for Survi but Simmi may misunderstand all this :P
God.. Plzzz some one shoot tai and his good for nothing son dead... I don't want them to separate our karvi😭
" From childish, fun-loving and impulsive karthik in the start of the show, to responsible young family man as well as protective and supportive friend karthik after 4 year leap, followed by the angry, brooding, intimidating and vengeful kartik after 8 year leap to the love-sick, endearing and awkward intense lover-boy karthik after his desire for revenge disappeared. " 
How beautifully you put the different shades of Kartik πŸ˜³πŸ˜³  

It would have been interesting to see though to see how Kartik would behave.
Another wise decision was about the property papers.When Lata was handing over the papers,I was screaming " No Shrikant no,just say no.Otherwise Tai is gonna burn both of you father & daughter alive " πŸ˜† 
Am glad he didn't 

It will be interesting to see a romantic Kartik cause guess that's the only shade that hasn't been explored yet πŸ˜³