"We Exchanged Hi & Bye",SEEMA KHAN On Her Equation With

Thrasher thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago

Rumours of Huma Qureshi dating Sohail Khan have been doing the rounds for quite sometime now. Reportedly, Sohail has been showering Huma with most expensive gifts and she was the one to arrive first for Sohail's brother Salman's 50th Birthday bash.

Now, according to a report in a leading daily, Huma was not only amongst the first one to arrive, but also left the venue a day after others left. Salman's close friends Kabir Khan, Mini Mathur, Sajid Nadiadwala were those who stayed back apart from Huma.

And despite reports of these link-ups, Sohail's wife Seema Khan has chosen to stay mum over the issue. However, she reacted to the reports this time and told this daily, "I don't know what is giving rise to these rumours. I was there at Panvel, as were my kids and my in-laws. I honestly didn't see Huma there, so I don't know if she was there or not. The farmhouse is huge and there were over 500 guests present, so no, I didn't see her."

She further maintains that Huma is Salman and Arpita's friend and adds, "She is friends with my brother-in-law and my sister-in-law too. She is also the brand ambassador for CCL (Celebrity Cricket League, where Sohail Khan promotes the Mumbai team), but no I don't think they (Sohail and Huma) hang out."

When quizzed if she is friends with the actress, Seema reveals, "We've exchanged hi and bye."

Meanwhile, Sohail's sister-in-law Malaika Arora had recently made her disdain for Qureshi known on a style show hosted by designer Pria Kataria Puri. When asked Arora which celebrity she thought needed a stylist, Malaika had responded with Huma's name.

Uh-oh! We wonder's what's actually cooking!