•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 8 years ago
When yug first come across palker family photo s there was a small one year old kid in pic.
Who was that. All family is murdered. Still there has to a last heir.of Lakers

May be peter saved the kid.
May be kid is Sophia

And again in Sophie flash backs veronica had a son
What happened to him
Is he lost dead
Or is he yug.
Correct me if I am wrong
Wow...nycc observation...i hadnt noticed the small child...
Are you sure the kid is not Ria or ishaan...if its not them then m sure it would be Yug and he would be their Heir...Or yes...it could be sophie also...Wow..it would be interesting to see this...😃

About Veronicas son...ummm i dont think he is Yug...else it would complicate the equation...but lets see what the CVs show us😊
Hi!
I think I remember seeing Radha holding a small baby in the photograph of Palekar Mansion, when Yug visited it for the first time!

I don't think it is Sophia, as I'm pretty sure Sophia is definitely Peter and his ex wife's real daughter. He has always talked about her childhood lovingly and also compares her appearance/behaviour with her mother's. 

I agree with Anjali that making Yug Veronica's long lost son will completely not make sense with Yug and Sophia's relationship UNLESS Yug turns out to be Keith's son and not Peter's. Which will still be weird because Sophia definitely treated Alex like her own brother. However, I think we had discussed it before that age-wise, Yug is still not likely to be Sophia's brother because Alex was shown to be a few years younger than Sophie.

I still believe that it is likely Yug belongs to the Palekar family itself, making him the rightful owner of the mansion anyways. I don't know if he could possibly be directly related to them, as he would be around 20 years younger than Ria and Ishaan - too young to be their sibling - and Ria and Ishaan themselves look too young to be parents. Well, Riya definitely cannot be Yug's mother but if Ishaan was a rather promiscuous person in the day, who knows...

But anjali might also be right, that the picture can be an old pic of when Ria and Ishaan were small. Lets see how far they go with the story.

Still, he might be an indirect relative, like a cousin or nephew.

I really hope he is related to the Palekars and not the D' Costas!
^ +1 to your point of sophia being peter and his wifes daughter👍🏼peter has shared some very fond memories of them together..
I agree with you that alex was younger to sophia and yug definitely cannot be alex...also if you remember a few epi back keith and veronica had mentioned that they wanted a child together but couldnt have one...so hes not their son also..confirming our doubt of him being related to palekar family..

He may not be their son...he may be their cousins son whos parents died or something of that sort and palekars decided to adopt him but he got lost or whatever..my belief that he is related to them some way is strong..as their bond is just like family..😃

Regarding him being Ishaans son..hmm possible..but still if that angle is to be explored they should have mentioned the child..which they havnt till now...so its all soo confusing

Me too want him to be related to palekars..a rightful heir to their property so that no one questions him😊