NB 2 Archives - Videos/Updates

Posted: 17 years ago

This is a common archive for all Written and Video updates of NB 2.  Please do not post comments.  The Written and Video updates have been combined to one sticky for ease of everyone and to avoid too many stickies on first page.

INTRODUCTION EPISODE - LINKS BY VARAMP

get the video here:-

https://www.badongo.com/vid/185526

or

https://www.vsocial.com/video/?l=42812

PRESS CONFERENCE BEFORE NB2 - BY CRAZY PRETTY86

This is the url for the Nach Baliye 2 press conference video-

https://www.ibnlive.com/videos/18947/in-pics-get-jiggy-with-n ach-baliye-2.html

PROMO BY TINA HUSSAIN JODI - ANKUHUJULOVER

husein tina promo on mohabbat hai mirchi...

zippy -

https://www.badongo.com/vid/188633

A SPECIAL NACH BALIYE VIDEO

a spl nach baliye video

https://www.badongo.com/vid/188633

Gauri-Hiten hot promo

https://www.badongo.net/vid/189635

Nach Baliye  ' bahana ' video by Iluvanita:

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/385372

NB-2 Sep 22 Special Episode-Video link

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/413710

First Episode - September 25th 2006.

Video Links by monika.goel

Download Link of the sep 25th Episode of NB-2

(As Requested by u all)

https://www.megaupload.com/?d=NPVHN637

or

https://rapidshare.de/files/34542535/NB25THSEP.wmv.html

or

https://www.badongo.com/vid/207501

Link to the Thread~

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/416552

Enjoy!

Written Update by Virgo Queen

Nach Baliye 2 | Episode 1 | (25th September)

Short Update-

Host of the show :-Sachin and supriya

They started the show dancing to The song-"Rock the party tonight from KANK Movie".

Judges:Saroj khan,maliaka khan and kunal kohli.

and then they call all the jodis in the order they are given their jodi numbers-

All the Jodis come one by one dancing to the title track of nach baliye.

then Jodi #1-naryani and gaurav started the show with dancing on china town track-ashqui mein teri-

They got very good comments from all three judges and their choreographers also was aplauded by saroj khan-πŸ‘πŸ‘-

9 marks from maliaka and kunal and 8 marks from saroj khan-

so total of 26/30

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Then JODI #2 yash and gauri tonk came and danced to song"jaan se gaya" No entry Movie-

they got OK comments from judges and saroj khan said that concentrate on dance not on comedy!

they got scores:-7,6,6=19

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Next Jodi#3=shevta and manav

They dance on Ek naar mein bhie pyar hota hain mene sunnah hain

They were Ok in it and the comments they got was not upto the marks-Shveta was critise badly by saying she dance manly.She shud dance like a lady ,with delicate steps-Dont get wild with dance and work on expression.

and now score time :-6,6,4=16

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Next Jodi#4-shweta/Raja

They danced on song-"chore ki batein methi churi-

comments by judge's were mind blowing,they even got whistle by saroj khan and 100Rs from her-

score-10,10,10=30

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Next Jodi#5-Ketki and rasik dave

Song on which they dance-Humko chura kar le gaya-Ek ajnabee

They were very funny,dance was Ok acc to judges.

marks they got 3,3,3=9

Least score till now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Next Jodi#6-Arjun/Gurdeep

They Danced on Beeji Jhalayie-

got good comments from maliaka and kunal but sarok khan didnt liked much the choreography-

score-8,7,7=22

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Next Jodi#7-Gauri/Hiten

They danced on come to me,ek mein aur ek tuin-Bluffmaster movie song-

They were Ok -they have to work on co-ordiantion and rythm,grace and all.

Saroj khan said that choreography was bad-they have to work hard-

score-4,4,4=12

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jodi#8-Tina/hussain

They danced on Bandish tere ishq ki-

they were too good-Mind blowing!!!

Judges praised them very much and they indeed were terrific and superb.

scores are-10,8,8=26

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jodi#9-keerti/sharad

They Danced on yeh dil gustakiyaan

They were very sweet,fresh and danced very well-These are The comments given by malaika arora.

Saroj khan also liked their performance and appreciated their choreographer.

score-7,7,7=21

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jodi#10-Tannaz/bhaktiyar

They were the last Jodi but were the Best and danced soo well and judges were soo stunned and taken aback by their performance-they surely are Dark horse of the competetion.πŸ‘πŸ‘

they got all the sittis(whistle's) and applause from all the three judges-

score-10,10,10=30πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

ScoreBoard for Today's Episode

Max points in this Episode was won by Tanaz/bhaktiyar and Shweta/Raja Team.Their points were 30/30

Tanaaz and Bhakiyaar were fantabulous and gave an electric performance-They even got 100 Rs from saroj khan and sitti's(whistle) from her.Very well deservedπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘.

But sweta tiwari and raja -have no clue why they were given full points(No offence to their fans pl)

Next were:-Narayani n Gaurav- 26/30 and Hussain n Tina- 26/30

Followed by:-Gurdeep n Arjun-22/30

Sharad n Keerti- 21/30

and Then Gauri n Yash-19/30 And then Followed By:

Shweta n Manav-16 /30 
Hiten n Gauri-12 /30

Ketki n Rasik- 9 /30

manav-shweta, ketki-rasik n hiten-gauri got really bad comments from the judges!

So this was the scoreboard for today!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As Nobi Ji has posted the videos-thanks a ton for it-

i am still trying to upload them but files are too big and i am stuck up-hope things work out fast .

Thanks

VQ

Edited by s.priya - 17 years ago
Written update (behind the scenes): NB 2 - 29th September - Minnie

The show started with a recap of the last episode.

The participants were practicing,and it seems next round is humour.

Gurdeep Arjun were practicing on ' gore gore gal resham ka rumal oh tera kya kehna'';

Shweta - Raja were practicing on 'Radha kaise na jale'. Shweta said a funny thing about Raja - when he is asked to focus on steps, he forgets them, when he is asked to focus on expression,he forgets to lip sync,and when he is asked to lip sync,he forgets everything....πŸ˜†.

Narayani and Gaurav were hillarious, with Gaurav mimicking Dharmendra as Veeru and Narayani doing a Basanti from Sholay.They ended with 'Basanti,in kutton ke saamne mat naachna' ...an obvious tongue in cheek !!!! πŸ˜† ( I love this couple, Gaurav looks really macho and sexy,and is a powerhouse of talent; Narayani is sulrty.This couple can be the proverbial dark horse). They practiced 'prem jaal me phas gayi mai to '....

Sharad and Kiri also did a tongue in cheek,calling the three judges ' arre yahan to teen teen gabbar hain (here there are three three gabbars) !!!πŸ˜† They practiced on Ishq kameena. They executed a cute and a funny scene. They said they had invented a unique step. They  held each other by the neck like they were suffocating each other, called out 'nach baliye' and then hung their head with their tongue hanging out....pretending dead πŸ˜†

Yash and Gauri Tonk: Ek pardesi mear dil le gaya;

Tina and Hussain ( looking very cute): Ude jab jab zulfe teri kawanriyon ka dil machle ( I thought Tina gave Hussain a meaningful and a loaded look at this line πŸ˜‰)

Tanaz and Bhaktiyar: Chudi Chanke kangna khanke long maare lashkare.....hum ho gaye tumhare..

Ketki and Rasik: Hai re hai yeh mere haath me tera haath naye zazbaat to phir kya baat meri jaan balle balle

Manav and Shweta: Kangna re ...

Gauri and Hiten: Kamaria lachke re...

Gauri in the middle of practice elbowed Hiten chidding him that why was he doing her steps.and Hiten laughed that he was not getting his right, so he might as well do her steps....πŸ˜†.It was cute and funny....πŸ˜†

Later in the show, there were comments by the participants on the judges.

Shweta Kwatra beleived that she did not do that bad and the comments on her were too harsh. The choreographer too echoed the same,saying such remarks should not be passed on any lady. Shweta broke down in the middle, and Manav consoled her,which was really sweet. Manav promised they would improve,and consoled Shweta,telling her this was just a start and she would make it,saying 'nazakat bhi le aayenge' ( we will rbing grace too). Manav even joked that next time if required he will bring in the grace, making a lady like action with his hand, resembling dev anand's hand motion πŸ˜†

Tanaz and Bhaktiyar said that a guru (referring to Saroj) has been doing this for 40 years so  her comments should be taken in  the right spirit.

One of the choreographers ( I think Ketaki's) beleived that Shweta Raja should not have got 30 as only Shweta performed,and Raja did not, and it being a couple's episode, they both should have performed ( I agree - that way,Manav was excellent,so he should have got 30 too....). Shweta maintained that had Raja not been upto the mark, she would have missed it.

Gauri was sad that she could not perform as she had been sick,and both Hiten and Gauri resolved to do better.

One of the choreographer said Gauri and Hiten should be eliminated as their choreography was boring, and even the costumes were same as the film, there was no imagination.

Two of the choreographers said Gurdeep and Arjun, and Gauri Tonk and Yash Tonk did not deserve such a high marks as their choreography was bad. The choreographers retorted that instead of picking on them, they should concentrate on their own choreography.

The program ended with each of the couples mouthing their respective slogand,which in a gist said they are going to defeat everyone and stay in the race.

That's all from me.

Minnie.

29th sep Episode(Behind the scene) Video Link at this thread-
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/420200
By Monika.goel

Elimination Round  Begins.

NB 2 - 2nd Episode - 2nd October. by Smarie Pants

hye!

ok...so, the 2nd round went like this-

1st, there was rohit n mansi's performance who were the hosts for this round. They were so cute...they danced on gori hai kalayiyaan!! they both wore blue n they danced well. 😊 also, they were good hosts!! go rohit n mansi.

now for the judges- gaon ki gori- mallika

chote thakur- kunal kholi

thakurain - saroj khan!

1. Yash and Gauri- ek paridesi mera dil le gaya

Their performance was nice. I personally thought it did not raise from above ordinary, but they were cute. the song was kinda slow, so their steps appeard to lack energy n enthu. but, overall, it was nice. not gr8, but jus abt okay.

Judges- Mallika said "i fell the energy was lacking....u have a lot of potential but u have to raise above our expectations" Kunal said " i am happy, not extremely happy, but jus happy n u'll see tht in the scores u get" saroj khan said "the mood was gud, rythm was good, but the choreographer needs to concentrate more on the words of the song and then compose steps.

SCORES- 8, 7, 6...Total- 20!

2. Tanaaz and bakhtyaar- bindia chumke

This was an good performance. They were a bit over enthusiastic which luked a bit odd when they were dancing..excellent choreography though. but the chemistry was clearly lacking.

Judges- Malika said to take a chill pill and relax n dance. Kunal said that they were dancing a bit over enthusiastically and they shld calm down. Sroj khan said it was gud, but the majic in their 1st performance was missing. there was no pyaar!

SCORES- 9, 9, 9. Total- 27! πŸ‘

3. Shwetta and Raja- Radha kaise na jale

1st things 1st. Raja improved. He actually danced in this performance unlike their 1st one where he was jus lifting swetta up and putting her down. Swetta was wonderful as ususal. gr8 expressions by shwetta. nice chemistry. sensible choreography. overall, it was really gud. shwettas costume luked clumsy n tacky though.

Judges- Malika said that its gud to see raja improved. she said raja was not perfect because shwetta is more than perfect. but, its a gud improvement and she has to give points for the immense effort n she requested shwetta not to cryπŸ˜†. Kunal said that raja improved but therz more scope for improvement and tht swetta was gr8 as usual. Saroj khan said it was lovely, but the choreographer missed the double rythm in the song, which shld be taken care off.

SCORES- 9, 9, 9. Total- 27! πŸ‘

4. Manav and shwetta - Kangna ve

lovely performance. shweta was extremely graceful, beautiful and feminine. Manav was his usual charming self. nice song, gr8 choreography, wonderful chemistry.

Judges- Malika said manav was very gud and the moustache suits him a lot. she said shwetta was demure, shy and feminine. Kunal said "improvement ho, toh swetta aur manav jaisa, varna na ho" πŸ˜ƒhe said the choreographer needs to highlight their strong points and hide their weak points. Saroj khan said shwetta was beautiful and said "shwetta reminded me of vaijayantimala" shwetta was very happy...manav hugged her. 😳

SCORES- 8, 7, 7. Total- 22. (i thought they deserved more marks)

5. Gauri and hiten- kamariya lachke re.

wht an improvement. πŸ‘πŸ‘...their last times performance was clumsy, but this time, it was 70% less clumsy. gauri luked a bit wierd doing the thumkas, but her expressions were fab. hiten was GOOD. i dunt need to say anything abt their chemistry. they luked gr8! overall...a gr8 imporvement, but perfomance wise, an average one.

Judges- Malika said she was pleasantly surprised. saroj khan stood up and said very good improvement and also complemented the choreographer tht he has improved. kunal said he appreciated their guts to choose such a difficult song and tht now, they can expect to stay in the competition.

SCORES- 6, 6, 6. total- 18.

6. Keerthi and sharad- ishq kamina.

if u ask me, their performance was  bad. i mean, the energy was lacking, they were clumsy, their steps were clumsy, less chemistry. it was not very enjoyable. but i didn't think the choreographer copied the steps of ishq kamina. he composed his own steps which were performed rather clumsily by the couple. dunno why saroj khan said so...

Judges- Kunal said he was dissapointed to see the couple who showed so much promise in the 1st episode. malika said it was thanda. saroj khan said evrything was bad and it didnt luk like they were energitic and its the choreogrphers fault to not make full use of such a gr8 song. she said the choreography was bad and they copied the steps of ishq kamina. the couple started crying. 😭 saroj khan sort of luked angry. πŸ˜•

SCORES- 5, 5, 4. total- 14 .Back in their makeup van, they were crying...manav n shwetta came to rescue and motivated them. πŸ‘

7. Gurdeep and arjun- sar pe topi laal

awww....it was such a cute perfomance. 😳both of them luked cho chweet. they danced well too. nice expressions. gr8 chemistry. gud choreography. overal- very gud and very cute!

Judges- malika said she knew tht gurdeep was trying not to open her mouth so much. n all in all...it was a very gud perofmance. saroj khan said tht she felt she was lip syncing arjuns lines (to which gurdeep said so cutely-"oh my god! shes so gud"). saroj khan also said arjun was a natural dancer. kunal said they were consistant n gurdeep was very cute. gurdeep said she'll ask the choreographers to stitch her mouth in the next round! πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

SCORES- 7, 7, 6. total 20! drat! they desrved better! 😑

8.Narayani and gaurav- prem jaal. 

gr8 performance. narayni was gr8 and her expressions were very gud. gaurav tried to imitate govinda n he succeeded. nice comic performance. in between the perofmance, gaurav whistles and narayni luks at saroj khan thinking she whistled! i luved tht part. πŸ‘gr8 choreography, nice chemistry. overall- very very guud.

Judges- Saroj khan whistled n gaurav touched her feet. kunal said it was fantastic n he gave a flying kiss to narayani. mallika said it was gr8 fun watching the performance, the comic timing was perfect, n she said she liked narayni because she was graceful.

SCORES- 9, 10, 9 πŸ‘total- 28! highest !

9.Ketki and rasik- meri jaan valle valle

wow! wht an improvement yaar. seriosly! she were really gud. nice choreography, okay chemistry, gud steps. overall- very nice. πŸ‘really a marked improvement.

Judges- evryone in the auditorium gave a standing ovation. kunal said he has nothing to say and they will se wht he thinks of the performance in the scores they get! malikka stood up and clapped. n then said to stick with old songs where they can do their best. saroj khan said very gud and "apne hum umr ki laaj rakli" 😊

SCORES- 7, 7, 7. Total- 21!

10. Hussain and tina- ude jab jab zulfen teri

absolutely wonderful! if i were the judge, i would have iven then a 10, 10, 10! gr8 choreogaphy! hussain was amazing..tina was gr8! a marked improvement. splendid chemistry. overall- excellent! πŸ‘πŸ‘

Judges- malika said she loved it despite a few flaws. kunal confessed that he was luking mroe at tina. he said the choreograpy of hussain and that of tina werent really matching with each other but overall, it was gud. saroj khan said that they danced very well and tina was the surprise packet! 😊she gave sum adivce to the choreographer regarding tinas rythm.

SCORES- 8, 8, 8 total- 24! πŸ˜›

As, all of u know, ketki n rasik were eliminated. but only after heaps of drama. the constastants luked shocked when they were asked to vote.

Hussain said- "on wht basis shld we vote, we ourselves r participants"

shwetta said "we ourselves r learning, how can we decide?"

shwetta (manavs wife) said "we'll feel guilty tht we didn't vote for the other jodi. we have seen them work hard."

Swetta tiwari said "i have seen rasik bhai, who couldnt even stand properly, work so hard. he performed so well 2day. how can we vote?"

Keerthi decided to walk out coz she felt she didnt want her frens to go through all this. she said she wouldnt have danced like ketki n raski at their age. 

when the contastats voted, there was a tie. the judges votes the Ddaves out. but they took it very sportingly n said "better us than all the other couples" πŸ‘ 

thats it.

Video update by Nikki05

Hey I u/l 2nd octobers episode again bec many ppl said that the links posted by the regular video updater were not working n so I u/l the same videos on badongo so that everyone will be able to watch the show.

here are the links:

http://www.badongo.net/vid/211473 

http://www.badongo.net/vid/219559

http://www.badongo.net/vid/211475 

http://www.badongo.net/vid/211476 

How to download: It will give you a waiting period in the beginning. you have to wait for 20 seconds and then you will have to enter the code provided in CAPS without making any mistake. If u make a mistake you will again have to wait for 20 seconds until the next code is available. After you enter the code you will have 2 options. if you want you can just open it to watch it once, if u want to save it on ur comp you can and then watch it whenever you want.

2nd Elimination Round - 9th October - Written update by Jenny1000

Update for Oct 9, 2006

Please do not copy this update without credit..

I missed what song Mihir and Maniee danced to, but they began the show with some funny things such as batteries for low enegry performances, and a chemistry book to improve chemistry of the couple , they announced the first Jodi - Gaurav and Naryani..: Sweet and adorable

Naryani looked so cute in her pink barbie dress and Gaurav looked great in his pig tails style hair they danced pretty good according to me.. the Judges were a bit disappointed with them but they both took it in great stride

Scores given by Judges
M- 6, she felt giving it to such great dancers
K- 6 , he was upset
S- 6
They recieved a total of 18 pts

Next was Jodi # 2-- Gouri and Yash: Mein Hoon Don

They danced to Don's song -- quite good, Gauri as SRK and Yash as Big B. They were funny and fantastic.. They Judges loved them

M- 10 -- she loved their performance:)
K- 10
S- 10

They got 30 out 30 They were to excited, they asked regarding their face expressions, Gouri being naive told them a friend told them how to do. Saroji was displeased and wanted to take her 10 back, but after conjoling, she stuck to it, and told them not to it again

Jodi # 3: Shweta-Manav: *Highlight of the show*

They were brilliant, amazing, fantablous!! They were the highlight of the show. Manav and Shweta were really amazing...

They recieved 30 out 30 as well. They got an A for it, so they are 30 A. They got seeti, paisa and the choreographer recieved a gold chain from Saroji

Jodi # 4: Shweta- Raja: Too much drama

Shweta was horrible looking today but Raja looked decent. They danced pretty bad=( Everyone was utterly disappointed with them. Saroj staged a walk out, Shweta started crying=(

Malaika and Kunal gave them 7 ( I personally thought that was wayyy too much, they deserved like 18 and Saroj didn't give them anything. Shweta left for the backstage, and started crying. Mihir wished her a happy birthday=) Saroj came in and told her she was joking ( yea right) and gave her a 10 ( what the?) Shweta was happy and Kunal and Malaika were utter shocked and displeased

Jodi # 6: Arjun-Gurdeep: Keeping my mouth shut

They were quite a funny couplee Gurdeep had her mouth closed which was sooooooo funny and Arjun was a budha. They danced quite well and Judges give them quite decent comments. Saroj took back her 10 and gave Shweta and Raja a 8 ( I would give them a 5) and says sorry to the contestants. Gurdeep says : no, u shouldn't (Hon, let her do it, she hardl says sorry) Then Shweta comes up on stage and tells Saroji to give her points she truly deserves and everyone praises Shweta ( Raja told her, otherwise she would have never done it) Saroji likes this and praises her ()

Gurdeep-Arjun recieve 27 pts

Jodi # 7: Hiten-Gauri: Mark Improvement..

Gauri and Hiten quite improved I must say! The Judges were really unfair with them. Hiten looked adorable in his Krish costume and Gauri looked really beautiful The Judges praised them a bit and they recieved 19 pts which I think was bad, they deserved 22-23 pts atleast for today's performance

Jodi # 8: Sardarman and Sardari

Hussian and Tina ROCKED They were amazing in their dance steps. Hussian was amazing as Sardarmen and Tina looked beautiful, smart and stunning. She surely did improve They recieved 28 pts from the judges.

according to me: they should have a gotten a 30 They got a seethi and flying kisses Mihir was all in praises of Tina and Hussian loved everyone moment of it.. =) How sweet

Jodi # 9: Keerti and Sharad: Horrible=(

Less said about their performance is better, they were horrible, they used the entire stage in a wrong way. Keerti totally looked like a vamp today=( and Sharad was okay=) Their choreographers were alright, i liked the last guy better Keerti and Sharad are turning out to be like Delnaaz-Rajeev, all good jodi's are leaving and they are staying

They got 6,5, 4 pts = 15 pts for them

Jodi # 10: Tanaaz - Bakityaar : What a comeback

They totally rocked esp Bakityaar.. Bobby darling.. lol Amazing, they were just tooo good today.. Rocking dance styles and fantablous work

They got 30 out 30 from the Judges They got A+ 30

Lots of Seethi and flying kisses today

Emotional Moments:

Shweta K hugging Saroji

Tina flying kisses to Mihir and Kunal

Naryani and Gaurav hug in the end=)

Moments needed to be cut out =(

Shweta Tiwari and Drama Bazaai

Keerti looking and acting like a Vamp

All others except Gauri-Hiten and Hussian-Tina upset over Naryani-Gaurav exit

The Safe Zone.:
1. Hussian - Tina
2. Tanaaz Bakityaar
3. Gauri-Hiten
4. Gouri - Yash?
5. Manav - Shweta
6. Shweta- Raja
7. Gurdeep-Arjun ** ( Must watch out for Mihir-Gurdeep hug=)

The last two left:

Keert- Sharad : Keerti was such a VAMP and Naryani and Gaurav.. Voting meters on. Narayani and Gaurav are out everyone is sad( yeah right).. Kunal said that he is disappointed that the better jodi is out HitenGauri and HuTina looked upset now we know who voted for who

Naryani said about the wild card entry and Malaika said that the best couple will be back=)

Everyone was crying(stupid, u voted them out) and Naryani hugged Tina and Gauri with affection.

End of Nach Baliye today Hope u liked the update guys;) will try my best to update it next week if time

Jenny

Videos by Nobi

9th Oct NB2

Part 1

9thoctnb2.wmv - 23.71MB

Part 2

9thoctnb21.wmv - 25.61MB

Part 3

9thoctnb22.wmv - 21.79MB

Part 4

9thoctnb23_chunk_1.wmv - 21.83MB

Part 5

9thoctnb23_chunk_2.wmv - 21.72MB

Riz

reupload by Nikki :

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=432971&T PN=1&#7344526

3rd Round of elimination - Shaadi Episode

Written Updates by Manalis

the show just finished and i am going to tell u the scores...

well gauri-hiten did not get the heighest marks...that was just a rumour...πŸ˜•in fact they were 2nd last along with shweta-raja

Gauri-Yash: I loved their performnce, great chemistry, very sweet and very cute...they got 26 πŸ‘

Shweta-Manav: they were really nice, energetic, new steps, great chemistry... 27 πŸ‘

Shweta-Raja: good that the judges finally gave them low marks...shweta was not dancing πŸ˜• they got 20

Gurdeep-Arjun: nice performce, full of masti...well gurdeep tripped but hats off to her...she stood up immediately and completed the song..well done... πŸ‘ 21

Gauri-Hiten: judges are so damn biased towards them!! i mean they were really goooddd today...so sweet and so very cute...amazing chemistry still got only 20 ...good that the jannta loves them...they were second to go to suraksha chakra after Tanaaz-Bakhtiyaar πŸ˜ƒ 20

Hussain-Tina: lovely performance, well choreographed, full of energy and masti...hussain n tina really danced well...kunal kohli said that tina shud try n be an actress...she has everything that an actress shud have...27πŸ˜ƒ

Keerti-Sharad: again bakwaas performce, better than the last two but still no energy...bad steps 19

Tanaaz-Bakhtiyaar: well what to say, a superb, scintillating performnce yet again...third 30 in 4 rounds is some feet alright! πŸ‘ 30 yet again!

so that's all...

the order of jodis in suraksha chakra was:

Tanaaz-Bakhtiyaar

Hiten-Gauri

Hussain-Tina

Shweta-Raja

Shweta-Manav

Gauri-Yash

last 2 were Keerti- Sharad n Gurdeep-Arjun

Keerti-Sharad eliminated and were quite happy with the decision! 😊

PS: Also check out this link for some more details 😊

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/438087

And

HI freinds,
I am new to this forum and though of starting this topic where we can discuss one episode at a  time.
My views about yestreday's epi.

1. For all GHT fans, they were rocking this time. Both looked very cute and performed very good. I agree that the steps and choreo was not very creative but they gave their best.  Definately deserved more that 20.

2. Hussain and Tina were perfect as always. Good dancing, best choreo and great chemistry. From my side they deserve 30. I wonder why judges didn't gave them 30.

3. Taanaz-Bakhtiya, frankly speaking I didn't like their performance this time. Most of the steps were straight lift from the original. Wonder why Sarojji didn't point this one. They were dancing too fast and they perform same steps every time. I agree that their dancing is perfect but some time perfection becomes monotonus. I think they should perform to a bit soft number next time to show their creativity.

4. Manav and shweta were again rocking. hats off to them for the improvement they have shown. Manav's expression and steps were mind blowing and shweta was complimenting him perfectly. BTW this is the first time I have seen shweta in a salwar suit and she was looking gorgeous. Inspite of her height she carried her moves very gracefully.

5. Shweta and Raja's performance was the worst of the day. It was boring and shweta was visisbly looking upset.  I didn't like the way she said"atleast raja is improving", that sounds so weird from her without any expressions. I like Raja as he has definetly improved and was very supportive also. Another thing I noticed is that when others were performing, this jodi was never shown. While all the others jodi cheers for each other, they were missing ?????

6. Kirit and sharad's performance was OK. The best part was that they took their ellimination with great support. No rona-dhona no emotional drama.

6. Yash-gauri and Gurdip-arjun were also OK. Gurdip did a very good pickup after falling down.

Overall a good episode but lacks some spark. Not much sitis and no hugs or money given this time. Sarojji was not very vocal and was keeping a low profile, I wonder Why??

So that's from my side. please post your comments.
Thanks

NB2 -- 16th Oct. 2006

[INITIAL MISSING PART]

FOUR DIFFERENT SERVERS TO CHOOSE FROM (Private [recommended], Badongo, Zshare, Putfile)

part 1 (private server) | part 1 (alt. badongo) | part 1 (alt. zshare) | part 1 (alt. putfile)

--------

part 2 (private server) | part 2 (alt. badonngo) | part 2 (alt. zshare) | part 2 (alt. putfile)

part 3 (private server)  | part 3 (alt. badonngo) | part 3 (alt. zshare) | part 3 (alt. putfile)

part 4 (private server) | part 4 (alt. Putfile) | part 4 (alt. Zshare)

ALL FILES UPLOADED !

THANKS TO ALL OF YOU WHO POSTED WONDERFUL COMMENTS & APPRECIATED MY WORK !

THIS VIDEO is shared for friends only in india-forums.

Priya Di, are u spamming????

I am confused!!!

23rd October - Shweta Raja Elimination

Here are the link:[NEW LINK]

NOW ENJOY IN BETTER QUALITYπŸ˜†

PART-1:

http://zing-fm.com/topranger/nb23oct1.htm

PART-2:

http://zing-fm.com/topranger/nb23oct2.htm

27th October - Reality Special

Written Update by small wonder

Today's reality special...

The show starts with Shweta injury... They r talking about her tearing a rib muscle... They were supposed to perform first, but due to the injury had to perform at the last... They show her prescription n medicines n all... She is sayin that she is determined to perform n will do her best... All contestants wish the all the best as they leave to perform... Then they show judges praisiing them after the performance...

Then comes the second shweta... They show her elimination... Their past performances and judges comments after each performance r shown... Then Shweta Raja's comments were shown - two of which i mention here - first about gauri hiten... She says the audience votes for who they like to see, thats why they vote for gauri hiten coz they want to see them coz they like them - whether she was sweet or not u judge when u watch it πŸ˜‰  Second she says she is happy that they have been eliminated at this point when everyone was saying that hey r being favored by judges... So now we have shut everybodies mouth πŸ˜•  wat a way to shut the mouth πŸ˜†  Ok then Raja says that they have been eliminated because of the people in the surakasha chakra - they dont want us here... 🀒

Ok then they come to this week's rehersals... First Bhaktar is shown with tanaaz - they r rehersing n bhaktar cracks some silly joke - it looked they were forcefully laughing at the whole thing - i did not understand it and it was not funny Tanaz step was such tat her leg was hitting his face - but it was dragged unnecessarily...

Then come Gauri hiten... Whoever said they r doing sooraj hua madhamπŸ˜•  They will not be doing that... they r doing "ramta jogi"... They were practicing it - some nice steps - gauri got some hurt but hiten said this is their first rehersal n will get it right very soon...

Then Hussain tina - they r doing some un popular song - i don remeber it... but looked good to me...

Gauri yash r doing satrangi re - yash was funny - he was imitating each of the judges as gauri was practicing steps... He acted as the nanhi pari aka shanta πŸ˜† sorry no offense - saroj ji - giving 2 seetis n saying teesri abhi nahi - aur mehnat karo... then malaika - "i loved ur performance guyz" lolz... n then "muaah muaah" kunal kohli - "main aap ko hi dekh raha tha gauri" πŸ˜†

sweta manav r doing "tere bin" - wat a song... looked a lil odd on manav... he says that he likes taking challenges - then adds - like marriage, like marrying a tough woman lolz... at the end of it they both hug and kiss n all 😳😳

Then followed all jodis one by one expressing their love... bakhtar prepared breakfast for tanaz who is sleeping like a child in blissπŸ˜† her daughter is also in the kitchen... then he wakes her up - she looks amazingly fresh πŸ˜†  then they eat a bite...

then there was a candle light dinner for arjun n gurdeep... he comes to her house n surprises her πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†  he says he is hungry - she says she has not made anything - can we order from outside? he says as usual... then she gets the dinner in a big bowl as if she made it πŸ˜†  they both have it n cheers to their marriage... πŸ˜›

hiten tells gauri that when he first saw her, he never thought they wud get married one day... she also says the same n laugh... he says she has changed his life since the day she came... he says i still throw my clothes around but i know u r there to pick them up for me... u shout at me sometimes, but thnx for being there 😳😳😳

yash says to gauri he loves her.. and says he wants ek aur bachcha 🀒  both have a laugh...

Hussain n Tina were taking out a petal each from a red rose n sayin that he/she loves the other more 😳😳😳  at the end Hussain won but Tina was fightin that he cheated... they were looking adorable

shweta manav open a imaginary champagne bottle and drink celebrating their togetherness...

All in all love in the air... all whites n roses - seemed to me as if all jodis have come to rendevouz with simmi garewal πŸ˜†  Lots of kisses 😳 lots of hugs -muaaah muaaahh πŸ˜†

bbye...😳

30th October 2006

Romance Theme:

Part-1:

http://zing-fm.com/topranger/nb30oct.htm

Part-2:

http://zing-fm.com/topranger/nb30oct1.htm

Last Part:

http://zing-fm.com/topranger/nb30oct2.htm

enjoy

Video links by Topranger

Here are the links:

23RS OCT:WESTERN DANCE THEME

PART-1:

http://zing-fm.com/topranger/nb23oct1.htm

PART-2:

http://zing-fm.com/topranger/nb23oct2.htm

13TH OCT : SHADI THEME

Part-1:

http://zing-fm.com/topranger/nb16thoct1.htm

Part-2:

http://zing-fm.com/topranger/nb16thoct2.htm

Part-3:

http://zing-fm.com/topranger/nb16thoct3.htm

9TH OCT: COMEDY THEME

http://zing-fm.com/topranger/nb9thoct.htm

2ND OCT : VILLAGE THEME

PART-1:

http://zing-fm.com/topranger/nb2thoct.htm

PART-2:

http://zing-fm.com/topranger/nb2thoct.htm

25TH SET: 1ST EPISODE

PART-1:

http://zing-fm.com/topranger/nb25thsep1.htm

PART-2:

http://zing-fm.com/topranger/nb25thsep2.htm

Update 6th November, by Small wonder - Wild card entry special

Hey everyone   The show is about to start... Am sure it wud be a rocking episode!!

The show starts with Mallaika and Saroj Khan on stage... Saroj says that there will be no anchor tonite n they will have to anchor, judge n dance...They start dancing to the song Garam Masala... And just then Varun joins them from behind...   At the end, Saroj asks Varun where is his Baliye... He says they had left home together but don know where she is... She is sitting with Kunal n says I am here and see Main "Kiss" ke saath bethi hoon   They have a laugh n she joins them on stage... Today is the wildcard episode... All eliminated jodis will perform... The surakashit jodis r sittin in audience looking great in casuals Hiten is in a T Shirt lookin great   gauri looked stunning(to me) in her casual self Tina, Manav, Shweta, all r seated there... Now its time for Raju Shrivastav to come in some time...

Guyz - today's episode is a must watch for one n all... Raju Shrivastav was awesome - forget the jodis   U have to watch it to enjoy his 15 minute act... its too fast to write here rite now, i will update that at the end of the show... He was just awesome He had a go at Saroj, Kunal and Mallaika and also at Jodi No 4, No 7 and no 10 - all in very good taste...    And to all Gauri Hiten fans, it will be an eye candy for u all tonite as it is for me Just was staring at Gauri - she has never looked so beautiful before (others plz excuse me for writing this but i cud not help it )

Jodi: Ketki n Rasik

Song: Chunri Sambhal Gori

Marks: 25
Mallaika:8 Kunal: 8 Saroj: 9

Comments

Mallaika: She says u were brilliant... To ketki - u danced like a 20 year old... kunal corrects her n says "like a 18 yr old"... saroj further says "No u danced like a 16 year old"... Mallaika says u were very graceful n i feel sorry why we eliminated u in the first episode..

Kunal: He says that if u had danced like this in the first ep, no one cud have moved u out... dhakke maar ke bhi koi nahi nikal sakta aapko..

Saroj:She wishtles Rasik n ketki r just so overwhelmed...

Varun had asked them if they come back, wat is the one thing they wud like to correct... Ketki says "Our Dance"

I really found no flaw in their brilliant effort No reason why anyone shud not vote for them... Rasik was gasping for air ...

Jodi: Gaurav n Narayani

Song: Dum Title Track

They begin their performance with a line from each song they performed in their previous rounds followed by the announcement that u have been eliminated... then starts their DUM song

Marks: 22
Mallaika:7 Kunal: 7 Saroj: 8

Comments

Kunal: He says that it seemed u were very angry with ur elimination and r here to prove a point... He says that he was sad at thir elimination but not that happy with their performance tonite...

Mallaika: She repeats kunal's thoughts n says that ur anger overpowered ur dance n spoilt the effect..

Saroj: She tries to cheer them up n says u danced very well but again i agree with the anger factor

Jodi: Sharad n Keerti

Song: Tumhe Jo Maine Dekha

Marks: 21
Mallaika:7 Kunal: 7 Saroj: 7

Comments

Mallaika: She says it was gud but timing was missing...

Kunal: He says "Sab Kuch tha magar phir bhi kuch missing tha"

Saroj: She says u danced very well... cute... she says zara sa timing aur aa jata to bohot achcha hota... or else u shud have chosen some other song to show some more dance... some extra to come back in the competition...

Jodi: Shweta n Raja

Song: Woh Sharabi Kya Sharabi Jo Nashe Me Na Rahe

Marks: 28
Mallaika:9 Kunal: 9 Saroj: 10

Comments

Mallaika: What a comeback... there was timing, chemistry, everything... It took 6 performances for me to realise that raja can dance...

Kunal: Shweta main aap hi ko dekh raha tha... Sholay ka ek dialogue hai "Badi karari nachaniya hai"... muaaah..

Saroj: 3 seetis, 1 seeti for choreo... She calls raja "Sanjay Dutt"... Shweta is jumping with joy...

In the green room Raj asks them about their daughter... raja says she was very upset with my performances... she did not come last time saying i get insulted... n we got eliminated... so i made it a point to bring her tonite... Raj asks her to kiss raja... n she sweetly does so...

For their performan tonite, i wud have to say

Jodi: Gurdeep n Arjun

Song: Kab Maine Ye Socha Tha

Marks: 24
Mallaika:8 Kunal: 8 Saroj: 8

Comments

Mallaika: She says u all were gud but small small things were missing... kahin pe step chhut gaya... Gurdeep u were looking very graceful...

Kunal:He too is the same comments... He says Arjun u were not nervous tonite... u both were enjoying wat u were doing...

Saroj:She says that u danced very good, some steps u lost...

The show ends with Varun, Rajeshwari(she calls herself Raj ) and their choreo Rajeev dancing to "Omkara Re Omkara"... Varun is in a dhoti sort of dress n .. They dance well they lost synch a few times but it was a great performance specially their choreo

The jodis make vote appeals n that ends the show

Now a few other points that were missed...

Gaurav Narayani in the green room explain their song and anger... Gaurav says that we have always tried to do something different with each round... This round we had no other motivation but this... Also, to express our anger in words is not in our upbringing and we have the liberty to use it in our performance and so we did that Narayani says my performance was for no one else but all those people who love me so much, who stop us on roads n say u shud not have been eliminated... my family, n that girl from Orissa who SMSs me... Judges appreciate it

Keerti Sharad i thought gave their best performance tonite... they looked very good... they danced pretty ok... judges cud have been a lil more generous...

Gurdeep Arjun they had used the muaahs n chillad in their performance n at the end said in the green room that they have never been able to get it in actual n so gave it to themselves saroj says she liked it and had expected it... Their choreo(the female one) says thankyou saroj ji aap ko hamara kuch to pasand aya

Shweta Raja raja gets a muaah from saroj ji

RAJU SHRIVASTAV

He enters with his trademark style chewing somethin and saying "mazak mazak mein hum aa gaye"... Well, his act cannot be explained in words here... so just a few of his hilarious comments...

He says to Saroj that Aap ki wajah se saare UP ke bhaiyya log TV khol ke beth jaate hain... Kya pata woh chillad TV ke bahar gir jaye aur hume kuchh mil jaye Then he says aap ne humare bachhon ko bigad diya... Chalte phirte seeti maarte hain kisi ladki ko dekh...

To Kunal: aap jo yahan nahaye dhoue bethe hain - saaf sutre lagta hai sirf aap naha ke aaye hain aap ne bhi bacho ko bigad diya... jab dekho muaa pappi detet rehte hai... jaise thela bhar ke mil rahi ho

To Mallaika: he says "Malai - Ka"... aap ne bacho ko nahi bigada... aap ki wajah se hum bade bigad rahe hai   he says aap diwali ko nahi aayi? she says main to yahin thi... he says achcha "Saaree pehn ke aayi thi... pehchan nahi paaye hum"

To contestant jodis:

Jodi No.4 (Shweta Raja): Yeh jodi bilkul Hema Malini Dharmendra... Matlab sur taal kuch hai hi nahi and he performs that very unique Dharmendra step(Jat Yamla Pagla type) Raja was shown in screen

Jodi No. 7(Hiten Gauri): Is jodi ki baat hi kuch aur hai... Matlab aisi twacha(skin)   Gauri is shown in focus... He says jaise maano Aishwarya He says abhi inko chhot lag gayi (her leg injury)... He says - maine poocha inse kya hua chhot lag gayi? yeh boli nahi chappal toot gayi hai   Hiten n Gauri r in focus... Hiten hugging Gauri

Jodi No10(Tanaaz Bakhtyaar): Is jodi mein maano zamane bhar ka josh bhar gaya hai Aisa lagta hai kabhi Nach Baliye ka "chabootra"(stage) toot na jaaye aise uchal uchal ke naachte hain Shukar hai Nach Baliye Kheton mein nahi hota... Nahi toh hum bata rahe hain - 5 saal tak fasal nahi hoti Tanaz n Bakhtyar r in focus..

This was just some of his comments, watch the ep to enjoy it

Thats it i think for tonite... Thanks for reading...

Bbye

----------------------------------------------------

6th November video update (wild card special - has Varun-Rajeshwarri-Rajeev dance ietm)

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/455901

Edited by Minnie - 17 years ago
10 November reality special by smallwonder:link to the topic: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/459493

------------------------------------------------------------ --------------------

Hey i m back...   

The show begins with a recap of the wild card performances... After the performance, Ketki Rasik say that all judges appreciated them, seeti mili... but why does it not show in the marks - kya karne se aap log khush honge? mujhe bataiye hum karenge... All performances r shown in recap...

After performances, Hiten Gauri say they liked ketki rasik the most...

Hussain Tina say - raja shweta might come back...

Manav Shweta say - raja shweta seem to be coming back...

Gauri yash say ketki rasik were the best...

Hiten Gauri r performing on Tun Tunak Tun Tun Tunak Tun... Their choreo says they wanted something that shows hardcore dancing n they chose this song... Gauri says that in the first round they used to get 1 step in 5 beats, in the next it improved to 2 per 5 and now it is 1 per beat... hopefully we will do well - its a song where if we loose even 1 beat, the whole song goes wrong...

Hussain Tina r on Dil To Pagal Hai instrumental... They r shown practising... Their choreo is makin them work hard... I heard Hussain saying something like "Risk toh lena hi padega..." They were doing very well...

Yash Gauri - dance on Rock and Roll (from Meri Jung)... They looked very nice on that song... Yash drops Gauri at the end... And then they show Gauri sitting on a chair n Yash singing to her - Yeh jo halka halka suroor hai... Sab meri lifet ka kusoor ha... Maine gauri ko gira diya - ske ribs ko hila diya

Shweta Manav r also doing some instrumental thing - it was a semi classical song saying something like "Dheem Tana Dheem.." i havent heard it... Their choreo says they wanted to do soemthing different this time... Shweta says that Maine Aisa pehle kabhi nahi kiya hai - aur "isne"(Manav) bhi nahi kiya hai... Manav says to her - tum apne husband ko "isne" kehti ho She corrects herslef and says "inhone" bhi aisa dance pehle nahi kiya hai   She says she is putting her hands into something very difficult...

Shweta Raja r practising on the "Taal Se Taal Mila" song... It requires Raja to stretch his legs wide apart... He has ben given a banana by the choreo which he has to put under his feet so that he slips them apart... They show hm unable to do it the first few days, but finally on the 5th day - woooooh!!! he is just torn them apart

Gaurav Narayani practise on Ruk Ja O Dil Deewane from DDLJ... they say this is to say ThankYou to the audience - if they get a chance... Shown practising...

Sharad Keerti, Gurdeep Arjun and Ketki Rasik r also preparing a song each if they get a chance... But as we know, they wont... It was just too fast - n i forgot their songs   will try to put it in later...

Tanaaz Bakhtyar - Bakhtyar is waiting for Tanaz in the practise room n kind of irritated... Tanaaz comes with a surprise in her hands guess wat?? its the same "World Space Radio" that these people are after I remember earlier some other couples had also gifted it Ok so she comes with it n says i bought this for u... n they discuss its uses n all Coming to their performance, Bakhtyar explains that there have been so many injuries in this show... So we decided to base our act around it... We will be showcasing all the choreographers' styles in our 2 minute act...

I hope i m not missing any couple....

Then they show Sachin(Supriya wala) saying that he thinks shweta raja deserve to be back... He says Gaurav Narayani r good, but their act was very aggressive... This wildcard round does not mean u can do "wild" things... U have to maintain a "maryada"...

Rohit Roy n Manasi think Gaurav Narayani shud be back...

They showed Poonam's hubby(forgot his name) - i missed his comment due to power cut

Then basically public opinion was shown... obviously few pwople wishing for each couple... At the end they show a survey result that said shweta raja were the leading couple in public choice to be back, followed by gaurav narayani n then ketki rasik...

Thats it for this episode - i will see if i missed any performances n fill in...

Thanks for reading... bbye