ARJUHI OS- TUM HI HO updated (15th march)

Ankita__S thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
He was running after her..the last girl in his life who can make him do anything..he was panting but arohi has no mercy. She looked back and giggled when he failed to catch her. He saw her notorious eyes..lips having gorgeous smile. A smile appeared on his lips. The only girl who can make him smile is in front of him. An idea strikes in his mind. He held his leg making her run towards him. He faked a scream when she touched his leg and his princess's eyes started to fill with lots of precious tears. Without wasting a time he pulled her in his arms "nothing happened baby..shhh shhh stop crying.." he tried to pacify her. She innocently looked up and said with a hiccup "u r hurt because of me..right daddy??" HIS AROHI asked. Arjun looked at her face and nodded in no..HIS AROHI CAN NEVER HURT HIM..he wants to say it aloud but she did hurt him or should he say he caused her pain.. 

He was lost in his world when his 5 years old daughter placed her head on his chest..his arohi..his whole universe..he engulfed her in his tight embrace..he patted her back and she fell asleep in his arms. Arjun made his way to her room. He made her comfortable in her bed and pulled a quilt over her. He kissed her forehead and left..

Arjun entered in his room..he fell on his bed and stared at the ceiling. His vision was turning blur..because of tears..tears he never shed in front of anyone..tears of regret and pain..pain he had caused to the girl who loved him like anything..he moved back and opened his drawer. He pulled a photograph and stared at her for a moment..he caressed her face and planted a kiss on it. How he wished to turn things back to normal...but he know he can't. He drifted off to sleep while looking at her photo. 

Next day came pretty quickly. Arjun was up and now he was supposed to perform the most difficult task of the day. He have to wake arohi and its really next to impossible to wake his darling daughter. He is used to her tantrums..i don't want to go school..i have headache and lots of other excuses. Well kids are like this..aren't they..he smiled and entered in her room and noticed her going stiff that means she is already up. He sat near her and pulled blanket off her face. Her eyes were shut tightly..andhe was ready to hear one another excuse coming his way. He kissed her forehead "arohi i know you are up so no need to pretend..get up.." she opened her eyes slowly and looked at her father..arjun noticed sudden sadness on her face. He pulled her in his lap and asked gently "what's wrong baby??" Her eyes filled on its own. She lowered her head and whispered "i don't want to go to school today.." Arjun was about to interrupt but her next words made him stop from doing so "today is mother's day daddy. They will ask me to write something about my mom. Everyone will come with their mothers..they will dance..they will play and..and all i can do is look at them and their happy faces..please daddy.." Arjun felt tears making their way in his own eyes but he have to be strong. He kissed her cheek "okay baby..don't go but at least take out my suit..i have to go to office.." Arohi giggled "daddy you can't even get ready on your own.." He smiled and she pulled him out of her bed. She take out one of his pressed suits with matching tie. Arjun got ready when he promised his daughter that he'll be back by 5. Arjun didn't want her to spend at least this day all alone but he can't cancel his meeting as it is way too important for his company. Arjun waved at her before going. Arohi smiled and decided to make a card for her mother who is not known to her..

In the park..

Arohi was looking at some kids who were there with their mothers. She looked at a mother who was happily feding her kid. She got upset again but she knew it if her daddy would see her like this he would be upset too. She covered her sadness with a smile when she saw arjun approaching her with her favourite chocolate in his hand. He came and smiled when his daughter literally snatched her favourite chocolate from him. Arohi is someone who never shares her chocolate with anyone but with arjun she shares everything. After having chocolate father daughter decided to go on the swing. Arjun carefully made her settle on the swing. She had many rides..lots of ice cream and when she got tired..he pulled her up in his arms and headed towards his car. When they got settled arohi pulled out a card from her tiny purse. She gave it to arjun and pecked his cheek "Happy mother's day daddy.." Arjun could feel her choking on her words but he didn't let her do so..he kissed her forehead and hugged her tight..arjun several times blamed himself for letting his baby grow so mature..a 5 year old kid and she really acts like adults or should he say even better then them. He pulled back and drives the car far away from their home. Before arohi could question him she saw them going to the man who laminates card with wooden blocks. After giving instructions arjun headed back to his car. He seriously have lots and lots of cards which is made by arohi and his arohi. He got them laminated so that he can preserve them. He looked at the arohi sitting..oops..sleeping beside him. AROHI..he whispered the name

And someone else felt him calling her name..she hate it..she hate herself for remembering the man who made her heartless. She hate him..yes she do but the little voice in her heart said otherwise. She ignored it and prepared herself. She came shimla and got the job of a teacher in one of the reputated schools of Shimla. She was happy. She always loved kids..she so wanted to become a teacher since her school days. And now she is going to live her dream..

In the school

Arohi..a very strict..teacher entered in the corridor. There was no emotion on her face..she walked and finally entered in her new classroom. She took out blue pen to take attendence. She was at the last roll number..aaa..she checked the name again and cleared her throat "Arohi.." she heard no reply..she looked up and scanned the whole class and called again "arohi" suddenly she heard "present ma'am" from the door way. She looked at her..hairs tied in a messy braid. She was panting..arohi's voice was sharp "you are late..and is this a way to come to school?? Look at your hairs. I guess you need to tell your mom to take care of it. And since its my very first day at school i m leaving you. But next time come 15 minutes earlier..got it??" Just the mention of word "Mom" little arohi was on verge of crying. She nodded. Arohi let her in and she sat with her best friend riya who wiped her tears. 

Arohi asked her students to take out their notebooks and books. She was teaching them a lesson. But her eyes were fixed on the little arohi who was looking sad. But she didn't said anything wrong or did she? May be she is not well..arohi pushed this thought away. As soon as the period was over. She sat and asked students to draw painting of their mom and them being together..as yesterday was mother's day. She wanted them tobpaint something related to it. Every student was drawing and they were busy in colouring the picture except arohi. Arohi literally had enough of this little spoiled brat. She walked towards her desk and asked her to stand up. Arohi shivered like a leaf..her innocent eyes were making huge impact on arohi. But she ignored it and asked her to show her drawing. Little arohi refused so arohi snatched it away from her and saw the painting..a small girl with a man. "What's this?? I asked you to draw one sketch of your mother and you together. And what you have made?? I guess your mother has spoiled you little too much that's why you have taken my words to the heart. Anyhow i don't want anyone in my class who doesn't know how to obey teachers..so kindly get out and stand there for the whole day.." little girl couldn't help but cry bitterly. Without much delay she left the class. Arohi shushed her friend riya who was trying to tell her something. Arohi noticed her..she is one of the most beautiful kid she has ever seen. But there is something with her..she looks pretty mature then her age. 

The whole day passed like this. Finally students left and arohi left to meet his fellow teachers in the staff room. She was welcomed warmly by everyone. Just then one of them asked "so how was your day??" Arohi smiled and replied "pretty good" suddenly little arohi's previous class teacher asked her "why arohi was standing in the corridor??" Arohi sighed and told her the whole story. Reeta (previous teacher of arohi) smiled "how arohi is supposed to draw the woman she never saw herself??" Arohi looked up "means??" Reeta smiled "arohi you know she was absent yesterday. She didn't cried for what you said..she cried because you used the word "mom" in front of her. Arohi she has never seen her mom..forget seen she doesn't know the name of her own mother.." Arohi's heart felt heavy..she felt as if someone has put bricks on her heart. "She doesn't have a mother.." she whispered and regretted her words instantly..her face was haunting her..she so wanted to pull her in her arms. Arohi know what is it to live without parents. She herself is an orphan. Arohi made a point to say sorry tomorrow as soon as she meet her. 

Little arohi reached her home..sad and upset for whatever happened with her in the school. Arjun entered in her room to see her crying..he felt like someone has thrown acid over his heart. He quickly approached her and asked her "what's wrong??" Arohi couldn't control herself and cried like never before "daddy please tell me about my mumma.Tell her i miss her. Tell her i want her back. Tell her to be back please daddy.." Arjun just looked at her. "Baby your mumma will come back really soon.." he lied again..but this time arohi was not buying his answers "i want to know about mumma.." Arjun sighed and pulled her up in his arms "what do u want to know??" Arohi replied "how she was as a person..what were her features like??" Arjun kissed her forehead " your mom was the most beautiful woman on this Earth. She was soft..innocent..adorable..cute and loving. We met in college and our first meeting was epic..our love story started with a slap.." Arohi gasped "mom slapped you?? But why daddy??" He smiled as he remember their first meeting..

Past

A very beautiful girl was walking through the corridor. She was having a beautiful smile on her face..but suddenly that smiled turned into frown when she noticed a tall..handsome guy coming towards her. And he came in her way. Everyone was looking at them..he smirked and pulled her towards him and kissed her..Arohi's eyes were wide open..she was getting kissed by an unknown guy. She gathered her whole strength and pushed him hard. ARJUN smiled and said "i did it..now give me my 1000 rupees..and.." before he could talk further that girl slapped him hard across his face and pointed her index finger at him "before kissing any other girl without her consent do not forget the reward your so called 1000 rupees got you with it..idiot.." she mumbled and left..Arjun was looking at her retreating back..his one hand was on his left cheek. He was smiling..smiling like an insane person. Natasha..jay..shefali approached him and asked in union "are you okay??" Arjun was still looking at the empty space. Jay shook him and he came out of his world. Jay asked again "you okay?? See what our stupid bet did to you.." yes it was a bet arjun had to kiss the first girl that come in his way. Jay made him sit and shefali was looking at arjun's face "arjun why the hell you are smiling..that girl slapped you.." Arjun smiled and said "no shefu..she touched me..uff her lips were so soft..so sweet..her eyes were so beautiful..guys i guess i m in love..issshhh shefu i m in love.." They all looked at him with the look -SO ARJUN SINGHANIA HAS OFFICIALLY LOST IT 

Jay hit his head "arjun you are really crazy..do you realise that she slapped you in front of so many peoples.." Arjun with dreamy look on his face "she is beautiful and i kissed her and she slapped me so we are on equal now..i want to meet her jay..pleaseee.." "Arjun this is the 10th timr you are falling in love in the same month itself.." Arjun looked at him "no re..this is like..ummm ishq wala love.." Shefali and jay smiled and they walked with him..totally ignoring the fourth member of their little gang..

Arjun entered in his class and saw her sitting alone. He so wanted to sit next to her and somehow the luck was on his side..during the lecture lecturer made him sit next to arohi. He could see her shooting daggers at him but he was least bothered as he was so lost in looking at her face. After the lecture was over..arohi rushed outside..arjun followed her and said sorry with his dimpled smile. Arohi's heart raced on its own. She looked away from his smiling face and left. 

"Stop behaving like a love struck puppy arjun.." jay said and arjun just rolled his eyes "i thought you would be happy that finally your friend has found his true love.." Jay scanned his notes again "and this true love is happening to you for the tenth time isn't it??" Arjun pouted "shefu..i m serious just knock some sense in this idiot boyfriend of yours.." Shefali blushed at the mention of "Your boyfriend.." Shefali composed herself and said "jay i guess we should help arjun..i can see love in his eyes..sacchii.." Jay sighed when he saw his best friend and girlfriend with puppy faces. "Fine i'll find out about her.." they both said yippeee in union..

At 6 pm

Arohi was standing near the rickshaw stop. But her bad luck..they are on strike. She sighed "i have to go alone.." she said quiet loudly and suddenly she heard his voice "nopes..i'll come with you.." and arohi was like not again. She turned to give him peace of mind but to her surprise he was not there. She looked here and there when she heard him saying "look down" and she was in awe of the sight. He was on his knees..holding his ears while looking down. She couldn't help but smile. He looked up and said "sorry" with so much innocence that it got her heart to melt with in minutes. She finally said "its okay" and he told her the whole bet thing. And they become friends..

Present

"Why mom slapped you daddy??" Arohi asked in little louder voice this time as he was too lost in his world..
"Umm..it was a bet baby..your mumma had to slap me.." he lied as he can't tell her the real reason. 
"What'smy mumma's name daddy??" Arohi had asked this before as well but arjun never answered but seeing her pleading eyes he had to answer "arohi..her name was arohi.." Arohi's eyes sparkled "daddy its my name too.." Arjun smiled "yes baby i love your mom so much that i named you arohi.." Arohi asked some other questions about her likes and dislikes and drifted off to sleep. Whereas arjun was still thinking where she would be?? 
Edited by fiza1995 - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cuteariya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago
Interesting concept 
Oh god arohi is Arjun 5yrs old daughter