Vivian Dsena ranks fifth amongst Asia's Sexiest Men, beats SRK

Fearless_Lover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 8 years ago
Vivian Dsena ranks fifth amongst Asia's Sexiest Men, beats Shahrukh Khan!
The popular TV actor gets voted as the fifth sexiest man where he is placed ahead of Shahrukh Khan and Fawad Khan.
Monday, December 28, 2015 | 9:26:19 AM IST (+05:30 GMT) 
 0 Comments | Copyright: India-forums.com/TellyBuzz

The handsome hunk from telly town, Vivian Dsena who is best known for his roles on 'Pyaar Ki Ek Kahaani' and 'Madhubala-Ek Ishq Ek Junoon', accomplished a feat which is envied by many.

According to a leading news daily, the actor made is to the fifth rank amongst Asia's sexiest men, beating the Baadshah of Bollywood, Shahrukh Khan, superstar Salman Khan and heart-throb of millions, Fawad Khan.

An elated and ecstatic Vivian said the he was extremely happy with this honour and astonished that he is placed ahead of King Khan. He credited this accomplishment to his fans and his wife who urges him to dress for numerous events where he is not a fashion frenzy.

He also added that he likes to stay fit in a normal manner and doesn't believe like many, that six packs is sexy!

We wish the actor heartiest of congratulations and hope to see him make his comeback on TV soon!
Comment here http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/buzzin-hot/29287-vivian-dsena-ranks-fifth-amongst-asia-sexiest-men-beats-shahrukh.htm
Edited by Fearless_Lover - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

piaviviandsena thumbnail
My vivi is the sexiest in the world.❤️ Edited by piaviviandsena - 8 years ago
romaila thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Vivian👍🏼
Abhay Raichand
Thank you for sharing nautanky😛🤗

Supervampire thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Thanx...
Abhay Raichand + Rishabh Kundra = Vivian Dsena ❤️
waiting for his come back 
Paint.It.BlacK. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
It's been ages since we had seen him in a role. I miss Abhay Raichand. I really do!

Tfs diya.