•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 8 years ago
Oh, my, God!!
I haven't been watching for a while (exams) and I turned on my tv to see Peter's funeral?? What!!

I always imagined Peter would play an integral role in finally revealing to the family their killer; but it was not to be.
In a way this should have been expected, because a good man like Peter cannot keep quiet forever. This development is also likely to bring many changes, I predict:
1) Sophie's desire for vengeance/justice: she will be a lot more involved in the quest that Yug has begun alone, and hopefully the two of them can team up to solve this mystery.
2) Sophie's maturity: Sophie, while motherless, has always been doted on by her father. She has received whatever she wanted in life. Now however, as it is certain Veronica has no interest in serving her, she will be forced to understand the hardships of living alone. Of course, the one person who will be there to support her is the one person who understands her predicament the most - Yug. I hope their emotional development is explored further.
3) Sophie moving into Palekar Mansion: If Sophie leaves the house, I believe she is most likely to ask him for support, both emotional and physical. 
4) Sophie's involvement with ghosts: Somehow, I don't think we have seen the last of Peter. Like the ghosts of PM, Peter cannot achieve mukti knowing the man who killed him and his friends is roaming free. He is a danger to his most loved daughter. If that is the case, we may yet see him return, hopefully as another force in the house. If that is so, she will also be involved within the ghost realm and we may see further bonding between the two.

Lets see how the story progresses from here...
Posted: 8 years ago
I agree to all of the above points...even i believe Peter will return...and the ghosts together with Yug and sophie will bring the truth out..just waiting to see how they will be showing the revelation..