doll.12 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Hi all... Today I went to a book store.. A huge one.. And couldn't even buy a single book.. Was so confuse.. So asking you all a help.. As you all are into reading... 😃 can anyone of you suggest me some light sweet novel.. For starter... Then I will shift to intense.. I want to develop the habit of reading... Thank you all..😃

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Twinkle_alisha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: doll.12

Hi all... Today I went to a book store.. A huge one.. And couldn't even buy a single book.. Was so confuse.. So asking you all a help.. As you all are into reading... 😃 can anyone of you suggest me some light sweet novel.. For starter... Then I will shift to intense.. I want to develop the habit of reading... Thank you all..😃

HEYYY SIS HOWS U... ðŸ˜Š HOPE U DO REMEBER ME... ðŸ˜Š
AND SAME IS WITH ME... PARHNE KO BHT KUCH HOTA HAI PAR SAMJ NAE ATA KYA PARHOON... ðŸ˜•
AND THEN I THOUGHT NOT TO BUY ANY BOOK... LIBRARY MAIN JAHO AUR ISSUE KARLO BOOKK... AND PERSONALLY I WOULD SAY KEH AAP APNI COURSE SE START KARHO... JAISE KEH MERI COURSE NOVELS THI ''Prisoner Of Zenda'' ''The Counts Revenge''

HEYYY TELL ME THIS APKO KIS TASTE KI NOVELS PASAND HAI... LOVE-STORY,, HORRORRR...???
JO BHI HO PASAND... START FROM THE FIRST BOOK OF FIRST SHELF.. AND AFTER READING IT  MARKED THAT U HAVE READ...
AND NEXT THING I WOULD SAY IF U PREFER TO GO IN MEDICAL SO MEDICAL KI EK SE EK BARKAR BOOKS HAINNN... ðŸ˜ŠðŸ˜Š I LOVE SOOO MUCH MEDICAL.. PAR TIME KAM COURSE ZYADAA...
AB TOH APNA YEH HAAL HOGAYA KEH APNI COURSE KI PARHLOON BOOKS TOH BHT ENOUGH HAI... ðŸ˜Š

Paint.It.BlacK. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
You can start with an illustrated version of " Rebecca " by 'Daphne du Maurier '. 

Good luck ! 
rosamale thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
if you like adventure-action-treasure-hunting stuffs, i would suggest you Matthew Riley's books. Trust me on this, when you read his books, you will feel like you are watching a movie. he is too good.😊
bookworm-ALS-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Try reading Enid Blyton's books. Or Ruskin Bond's short stories.
Charaiveti thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
I would say start with ruskin bond, short sweet simple yet hearttouching
raintrifle thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I am drawing a complete blank on light simple reads , besides others have already mentioned the obvious ruskin bond works .. 
But i will help with the intense ones when u will be ready to read them.
 1 que. have u read anuja chauhan^s Those pricy thakur girls ?

MS-meghasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
the shiva trilogy by amish tripathi is just awsum  and very intriguing. a different take .
love story be eric seagal.( if u like love stories)

doll.12 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Twinkle_alisha

HEYYY SIS HOWS U... ðŸ˜Š HOPE U DO REMEBER ME... ðŸ˜Š
AND SAME IS WITH ME... PARHNE KO BHT KUCH HOTA HAI PAR SAMJ NAE ATA KYA PARHOON... ðŸ˜•
AND THEN I THOUGHT NOT TO BUY ANY BOOK... LIBRARY MAIN JAHO AUR ISSUE KARLO BOOKK... AND PERSONALLY I WOULD SAY KEH AAP APNI COURSE SE START KARHO... JAISE KEH MERI COURSE NOVELS THI ''Prisoner Of Zenda'' ''The Counts Revenge''

HEYYY TELL ME THIS APKO KIS TASTE KI NOVELS PASAND HAI... LOVE-STORY,, HORRORRR...???
JO BHI HO PASAND... START FROM THE FIRST BOOK OF FIRST SHELF.. AND AFTER READING IT  MARKED THAT U HAVE READ...
AND NEXT THING I WOULD SAY IF U PREFER TO GO IN MEDICAL SO MEDICAL KI EK SE EK BARKAR BOOKS HAINNN... ðŸ˜ŠðŸ˜Š I LOVE SOOO MUCH MEDICAL.. PAR TIME KAM COURSE ZYADAA...
AB TOH APNA YEH HAAL HOGAYA KEH APNI COURSE KI PARHLOON BOOKS TOH BHT ENOUGH HAI... ðŸ˜Š

Hi sweety...yup I do remember ... U do too... Yeah... Yes... Counts revenge... My course too have this one.. And I was thinking to take the novel for full story... I love that play ... In my 1st year course there is .. Progress and counts revenge...
about the taste... Hmm... I too a girl...and I'm starting to take up English novels ... So from light stories.. Not the horror one.. Cancel... Wese hi darpok hoon... Love story.. Check... So yup.. A love story one.. Wanna start with it.. Then some other one.. Hehe.. Or any story thats soothing...
about medical books.. I'm engineering student lolx.. But yah I do read some medical stuff.. Because its part of our life... Thank u .. Love yew
doll.12 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Paint.It.BlacK.

You can start with an illustrated version of " Rebecca " by 'Daphne du Maurier '. 

Good luck ! 

Ahan.. What sort of the book is it?? .. Mean theme... Thank u so much..