Happy Anniversary, Software Symphonies! - Page 3

Posted: 8 years ago
Message from our SR(Prathima)
SOSY has provided me with an escape from reality into a parallel universe full of reality that I not only relish, but also cherish. 
Thanks to the creator of the marvel-the sosyian world.
May SOSY live onπŸ‘πŸΌ

Hi Nisha...
SOSY to me has been - therapy, my fav bed time story , best hiding spot, stress buster... for nearly a year now.

I have absolutely no idea when i began reading this. All that i remember is, I found this amazing tale all by sheer luck. On one of those wasted days when I had nothing good to do, I was roaming aimlessly in India forums looking for any good read and my lucky stars brought me here.

I have loved each n every update till date. I believe YHM characters will be in debt to Nisha (for ever) for turning them so real :)(much to the contrary in d show)

Nisha.. I would be one among the many many of your fans here who would await and preorder, any book you would write in future. Do consider making SOSY a novel - world needs an author lyk you.

Am so happy to have known a great author lyk you. 
All the very best.
Congratulations on first anniversary.
Best wishes for all the celebrations that awaits.

Priya.

Edited by priya_vinodh - 8 years ago

A Virtual and an Extended Family...

Congratulations Nisha on 365 days of Software Symphonies !!! 

A baby one year old, dear to the author but much dearer to all us readers who remain spellbound by the story to this day !

I chanced upon Software symphonies early this year, by a stroke of real luck while surfing the net...was a quiet and silent reader for over a month as I remained overawed by your ability to churn out update after update everyday and also keep all of us enthralled and completely absorbed by your tale.

Then came a day when you announced you would not write any more due to certain circumstances. I panicked and wondered how the day would remain complete if I wouldn't  have  my daily fix of the trials and travails of my favourite protagonists. I wrote a pleading entreaty to you in April this year, along with many others, asking you to please "not stop " writing !

Thus the journey began...I gained a virtual and an extended family whom I chose to call a part of my own. I shared their happiness, their sorrow and their daily lives thru posts. Woke up many a night at 3am and logged in to check on them...both virtual and real !!!!

I have acquired daughters , I have gained peers and I have forged friendships, all of who have now become part of my life and will remain so. I may not be posting nowadays, but  never miss reading an update  and the ties that I have gained are all thanks to you Nisha !

Nisha...your story has been the cause for all our hearts to beat in a symphony that we alone would understand. You have been part of our lives, through many, many ups and downs and will continue to do so in the future...and as many times as I would say THANK YOU, it would not be enough !!!

Here's hoping and wishing at this momentous juncture, that we, the SOSY family, continue  this journey together...growing older, forging relationships ...and you, continue to keep us bound together by this inexplicable  connect  to a family whom we have all chosen to  make our very own! 

With love and best wishes

Vani

Hope all is well in SoSy Land. 
I remember the madness that started this time around last year. It was a crazy time, I made an IF account, posted comments left right and center.πŸ˜†The magic of SoSy connected  me to wonderful accomplished women. You all inspire me.πŸ‘
Nisha you are truly a remarkable author of this story, which has created its own fantasy world. Where these characters have started to feel like a reality.😊
And you are also responsible for creating a monster Shree Shree R&B for the young ladies.πŸ˜› You have single handedly changed the expectations for a guy. Now girls wants quite,handsome,tall,intelligent guy. 😳😳( shukar hai mere din khatam ho Gaye).πŸ˜†
Kudos to you and your creativity. All the best and may the story continues.

Nishaaa, OUR SURPRISE is Updated in PAGE 1 πŸ˜³

Everyone ,please have a look...!😳

Thank you!πŸ˜ƒ
" />
" />
Thankyou arya and kajol for helpingEdited by shrujoy - 8 years ago
Can some help me in posting the pictures please
Nisha - if I say you have changed my view of love life, that would be an understatement.

Somewhere in April 2015, I was dragged by my bestie into SoSy. Eight months after that today, I can't tell u how much I am addicted to this story. It's more than my morning filter coffee. I have to read a chapter before I get off from my bed.

In this journey with you and your fans, I have made some life time friends - virtual world as well as real world !

I can't thank u enough Nisha for the wonderful story and characters which you have made a part of our life.

May God bless you and your family !! I wish you can write more and publish your works. My best wishes !!!
wow 1 year ...time goes fast ..
what can i say thats not been said Nisha..
Its been a significant part of my life .. Ranjan, Minion and all of them.. i havent been very regular off late  but this virtual world that you created is beyond anything I have experienced ..

I made friends for life with like minded folks and I thank you for that!

I may not be a regular but  Sosy never leaves you - i saw a cartier shop in NYC and thought of the ring, I see J Crew tshirts and think of R&B, pretty much any big house makes me think of MM or a hectic life reminds me of Vandu..for 9 months i think Sosy is all I did and so I think I find it everywhere , can you believe i think CompSc in CMU is where folks should go now πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.πŸ‘

You are an amazing writer Nisha so Congratulations* infinity!!! 1 year with all the updates only you could have pulled it off.

Hope you are having a good holiday break with your boys ..

lots of luv πŸ€—
anu

Originally posted by shrujoy

http://imgur.com/yXbIA5i">http://imgur.com/8Tb9hE7

Here's Shrujoy's Message!

Edited by Arya1991 - 8 years ago