Happy Anniversary, Software Symphonies! - Page 2

Posted: 8 years ago

Nearly one year ago, i came across this beautiful symphony while browsing through IF. I was hesitant to read it owing to its name, there was no tag along with it then, SS or FF. But I'm grateful that I read this.
Since then it has become a routine to check for updates.
Since I was not aware of the time differences, i used to check for updates frequently.

When II blushed, we all SoSyians blushed with her. We searched for our R&B everywhere we go. We sympathized with Ranjan, argued over whether Ranjan is guilty or not. We cried with Ranjan when R&B sold his shares. The arrival of Nivi is the most awaited moment for us.  It was no more a story for us, it was a part of our life. no, it is a part of our life. You have weaved the characters so brilliantly, Nisha. I never ever thought that i will cry for a fictional character, but it happened. It happened because of your magical storytelling Nisha. When I came to know about your busy schedule, you became my Superwoman Nisha. You amazed us with your time management skills.

I remember the Girl who wrote beautiful reviews.It was so poetic, so amazingly written. When she shared her little little joys, i was happy too. when everyone teased about her Dr.S, i too enjoyed. i still remember her post which said she will be away from the forum for a while. she said she will come back soon. But... Even though i have not much talked with her, i was shattered along with my fellow readers. Without remembering her, SoSy is never complete. 

Hope you will publish this wonderful story soon.
Just a Thank you is not enough for you Nisha. I have not interacted with many of the readers here,but I know each one of you. 
Thank you to all the readers of SoSy and those who keep the threads alive with their comments.
THANK YOU NISHA & EACH ONE OF YOU.
MAY WE CELEBRATE MANY MORE ANNIVERSARIES TOGETHER.

Edited by anoos123 - 8 years ago
Message from Dristi (dristi64):

"Wow! It has been a year! Really? Seems surreal somehow. 

SoSy for me began with its very first update. I came across the forum accidentally, when I was watching some YHM episode online which I had missed. The forum opened me to a new world. I actually had no idea that people spent so much time discussing t.v. serials. I did feel it was a waste of time, but then I realized that there were stories to read, too. That redeemed the concept of forums in my mind a bit. 

And very honestly, it was SoSy that got me hooked to the forum. 

I stopped following SoSy and the forum after a few updates because I couldn't connect the characters to the show and it was of course, the show that made me (and all of us, I believe) read all those stories in the forum; when we were all still hoping that the show could be salvaged. But I returned just to know the ending of SoSy (didn't know that I would be wishing for it to never end someday). And then there was no turning back! It was the 4th thread and I just had to finish reading all the previous updates immediately. Your writing is that compulsive Nisha (plus I have minor OCD issues ). 

I was on a trip to Rajasthan with family, in January'15. We had to wake up at 4-4:30 am some days to be on schedule and yet, I would be reading SoSy at midnight under the blankets if the update was late. I would be anxious about the next update and worry like I myself was II and madly in love and lust (). I so enjoyed all the conversations on the thread. I thought my interest in the story would wane and hence, remained a silent reader. Didn't know that SoSy is something that's for life. Finally, in April, I made an account on IF just to be a part of SoSy legitimately ().

I praise the updates all the time, but I would like to mark this occasion by praising or rather, by being grateful for what you've given me through SoSy, Nisha. You and your talent is a blessing that I am grateful for every single day. You've brought together a bunch of such wonderful human beings whom I am lucky enough to call friends. We've transcended borders in every sense and I've felt all those emotions on this thread that I feel in real life; love, anger, frustration, grief, acceptance, joy, excitement - you name it. I do believe now that people can fall in love virtually, because I have - with YOU, your TALENT and ALL THE PEOPLE on this thread. I pray you shine on and so do all of us.

May God Bless Us All 

Much Love,
Dristi 

(dristi 64) "

Edited by Arya1991 - 8 years ago

It's been year since SoSy started. And it's been Solace in life since sometime in January 2015. I guess I was meant to find this place. Thanks to YHM going down the lane which started putting me off it. I was looking out to know if the things would improve in my favourite serial at that time hence googled for it and stumbled upon IF and IF lead me to this tale one day when I was randomly looking for a break while in office.

NISHA, I couldn't stop until I read the entire set of updated as on that date. I am sure on which thread you were when I started reading not sure of date or anything. But the story made me captive the day I started reading it and I am till date as glued to it as I was on that day. Infact invested more in this story then I am in many more things in my life.

As soon as I am on my own I started reading SoSy. If I don't get a fresh update to quench my thirst I read the old ones. Please do believe me when I say this it never feels boring. Some details which I had missed out on earlier occasions I saviour those details when I reread it. You are just marvelous. I want you to earn yourself the name for this storytelling talent of yours. I really wish SoSy be published. I will have my own hard copy then and will be at liberty to read as and when I want.

Now about NISHA the person. I am damn skeptical in my life actually. I have numerous reasons for that. But when I read about you (few others like Vani, SVM, Nivi also was one of those, sorry I am sure am missing out many here) you guys just make me believe that all is not yet lost. Maybe I might not be able to change this world but by doing something within my reach I can atleast be of some good. Likes of Ashu, Arya, Nivi, Diva, Harsheys, Anu, Shev, Shruti, SR (later it was Putii, Noufi, Nammmu) kept thread alive and are one of the reason so many us here are actually vocal about our thoughts. 

My first Comment, I categorically remember the reason for my first comment was fear that suddenly I will lose this world of mine coz someone hurt you. Since, then I actually have opened my mouth whenever I feel someone is hurting you and at times might seem harsh to some people when I open my loud mouth. I am selfish in doing so. I know one thing for sure. You write this amazing story not only for yourself but also for us. You might say you are not doing any favour to anyone but you do. None of us give you back anything in return Nisha. But you still think about us and write. You wrote even when you were on your vacation. I can't even imagine how you manage to write amidst your busy schedule. And the quality is amazing. We get to know our own flaws as well when reading this.  We live our lives vicariously through R&B and II.

In this journey it has become more than a tale now. People out here are have actually like family. Each one of us have their USP. Some like me are muh faat. Sorry, if ever hurt anyone. If I feel something I speak up. Some souls really make this world a better place. Nivi, Vani, SVM, O and you are amongst those.

Thank you for SoSy Nisha. Want it to go on and on.

I wish there comes a day we have an Audio CD to this tale.

Edited by PriteeMisra - 8 years ago
Dear Nisha,

Thank you for creating this story!

I think back with awe about an accidental meeting with a fellow Indian that I met waiting at Krakau airport on cold winter morning.. Trying to look for a warm bowl of soup.. I saw this lady typing furiously. My introduction to IF and subsequently to SoSy. I think got on the thread sometime in March.

SoSy and I have seen a tumultuous year. I have held on and healed through the tears I cry with II, Akka and Sam! Thank my stars for my family and My hubs.

But above all that a sincere thanks to you from the bottommost part of my heart for being there with unfailing regularity! A stupendous task. I have never really read things that moves me, makes me introspective or have an unbelievable obscene dose of fun like I have here.

so much and so regularly.

Off late I have this feeling that SoSy is more than a story for all of us because it really is something for you. That I believe is what resonates through the thread.

I type this out sitting in the city that waters have ravaged.

It has made me thankful for a number of things and You and SoSy and the everyone on the thread are a major part of it! Heart

SoSy and there for you and the rest of each one of those on the thread - including those who are probably not regular anymore!!
As always forgive my typos.. Wink

Edited by blue5sky - 8 years ago
Res
p.s : i may be the last one to post, can't help, haven't submitted anything ontime from school😆😆
But will definitely post, so pls wait for me if you all can😳
Dear Nisha 
SOSY for me was a place to read something new and something tat was pretty close to reality.

SOSY helped me find a lot of new people and made some really good friends...

Found me R&B to drool on..

Thanks Nisha for starting this story and making it a small paradise for all of us
Wow... It's one year Congratulations Nisha, what an amazing journey and you truly deserve a standing ovation!!
On March 6th, I saw a post on SOFTWARE SYMPHONY and since then I completely hooked to this tale, my day starts and ends with your Symphony.
Love this story and the unique couple you have created II, R&B 
and all the other characters too. 
This tale is very special to me when I am in bad mood or upset your story will sure bring a smile on my face.
Not only enjoying this tale from last 10 months but also learning so many things from the story and the discussions here on different topics.
Thanks to all the ladies here who encourage Nisha with their brilliant reviews and comments on every chapter.
May this journey goes on and on... eagerly waiting to read about Nivi's arrival, our beautiful couple joy as parent's and Ranjan's happy moments with his grandchildren.
Thank you Nisha for writing this incredible tale. 
Wishing you good health, happiness, and success in the coming year.
Edited by kavitha03 - 8 years ago
Congrats SoSY!!!!!

SoSY for me is a virtual world which brought some beautiful souls together..

TO WRITE
Means more than putting 
PRETTY WORDS
On a page
THE ACT OF WRITING 
Is to share
A PART OF YOUR SOUL
With the 
WORLD

Thanks a zillion Nisha❤️
Putti

Edited by putti77 - 8 years ago