Zee Anmol

ABHINAV, RUBINA ADMIT THEY ARE IN LOVE :TOI

PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 8 years ago
Dec 24 2015 : The Times of India (Hyderabad)
ABHINAV, RUBINA ADMIT THEY ARE IN LOVE

Love can often catch you unawares -a fact that actor Abhinav Shukla and Rubina Dilaik would vouch for. It may be a case of opposites attracting each other, but the latest lovebirds have more than one thing in common. They love to travel and explore the world. And if that was not enough, it seems to be a match that happened through divine intervention.

Says Abhinav, "I met Rubina at a friend's house during Ganpati last year. Let me be honest -I checked her out as she looked resplendent in a saree. We had known each other for a year and a half, but started dating only a few months back. We had also worked together earlier in Chhoti Bahu, but didn't interact much back then.What got us together is the fact that we are both thinkers, hardcore travellers and fitness freaks. It's always good to be with someone who adds value to your life, and she inspires me. What's attractive about her is that she is pretty and dignified."

Ask him if there is a possibility of the relationship graduating into something more serious and he replies, "Well, I am a traveller at heart. I always believe that the most important part of a journey is the journey itself. And I like this particular journey with her."

-Neha.Maheshwri@ timesgroup.com

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fatssrilanka thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Happy for Rubina and wish her all the very best.