SW Symphony 62 -- Faith & Faux Fur - Page 99

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 6 years ago
Just as usual wonderful update Day Dreaming
I read yesterday's update at 2.30 am! Fell asleep after that so couldn't post a commentLOL
It's so very interesting to read about a different culture; all the little things and what they mean. Thank You for making it so easy to understand Nisha. I could see the film running before my eyes so clearly, every single detail of the event. 

Akka couldn't muster resentment when she thought of II and that's what is important at the end of the day; that is what love isHug 
We may desire so many things in life that a loved one may have and be envious,too. But love overshadows it all. Vandu simply wishes for an easier and comfortable daily life and like you put it Nisha, it is all about her inner struggle which kept her away the night before.

NividancesHeart 
There can't be any more words here apart from this iconHeartHeart
Edited by dristi64 - 6 years ago
Tan to Shubhang - Tu bhi ganja, main bhi ROFLEdited by dristi64 - 6 years ago
Originally posted by dristi64

Tan to Shubhang - Tu bhi ganja, main bhi ROFL

I knew Pratima would get a kick out of it

I am glad it made u chuckle

Poor Shubhang no?

Tan is so jealous, he thinks R&B deliberately lets his hair grow in Paris
Edited by Nisha0604 - 6 years ago
Lovelyyy Updateee!
Appa is just being UNREASONABLE I feel. He didn't ask II abt her opinion bas avyi bol diya she will b here at DII.. Not Cool Appa.. Samjho appa, its their anniversary the next day!LOLEmbarrassed

Tan to Baldie line.. tu bhi gaanjha, mei bhi ! ROFLLL! ROFL

Dude caressing II's bangles...Heart
Loved the Iyer traditional ceremony.

The politicking Manya and Appa discussing RnB and II like people who can't think for themselves. Vandu has a lot to learn I Guess.

Nividances Cry reminds me of my loss too. Some scars time cannot heal Broken Heart
Tan reached and grabbed baldie "Aaaja mere lal, tu bhi ganja main bhi" he kissed the cute skinny baby

ROFL
Kidilam!LOL