SW Symphony 62 -- Faith & Faux Fur - Page 92

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blue5sky thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Beautiful start to their morning.

Man and Wife in their own bubble, the world seems so far away and the sirens from last night non existent. II sees the vulnerable RnB more than anyone does and you bring it out beautifully Nisha. A heart that pines and feels and never ever talks.Like a Mother hen she takes him under her wing to keep him warm. She may not be able to sense his conversation with his Sister about his Mom. But missing her surely softens him in a way that ii seems to unconsciously fill in.
👏
moonwearer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Rakshashan and his Consort

The manner he won her over made a charming story at dinner

The manner he had walked up to ask her be his was bold and sweet

The way he walked over to Sri Vishvanatha Iyer and announced his marriage intent was bold

The way the family walked in for the bride seeing enchanting

The namaskaram he demanded, the interview behind locked doors the Rukmini Ramana was a prelude

A compliant no nonsense maapillai he was, a demure tired bride she was

Held captive in his room willing to nap and recoup

Adept he was in charming her with little things apologising for hurting her in a dramatic manner

Gritting his teeth muttering under his breath at her ability to get lost

Protecting her and comforting her like she were his first born

Envious of her attention for others unwilling to share her with hers

She belonged to him she was his alone unique and ravishing warrior of his

What her needs are what will brighten her mood lighten her heart and widen her eyes he knew

The damsel he fell for at his sister's baby shower, The wife he won over after a visit to the pool of nectar

His  bright at times, nave at others, insecure always mischief maker par excellance

II forever, Rakshashi in his good mood, her at whose feet he'd lay the world

His warrior Princess, Iyer wife, the weaver of charms in his life his charming charmer

As they journey forth

Edited by moonwearer - 8 years ago
PriteeMisra thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: blue5sky

Beautiful start to their morning.

Man and Wife in their own bubble, the world seems so far away and the sirens from last night non existent. II sees the vulnerable RnB more than anyone does and you bring it out beautifully Nisha. A heart that pines and feels and never ever talks.Like a Mother hen she takes him under her wing to keep him warm. She may not be able to sense his conversation with his Sister about his Mom. But missing her surely softens him in a way that ii seems to unconsciously fill in.
👏

👏
ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Everything in this update-the way she handed the gift,the gifts,return gifts,him asking the meaning of whats written,that "probably not",that song...everything was sooo sweet to handle!!!😳
😊 thanks for the update...i thought i might hav to sleep without an update for a day...but got one!!😊
avni_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
OMG! This updateee...!! Hayee!! The sweetest of all...! ❤️😳
Wifey and Hubby surprises each otherrr!! ❤️😳

R&B II LOADEDDD!❤️❤️❤️❤️
taramira thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
There has to be a statutory health warning when Nisha gives us updates like this. 
Feeling like this early in the morning is not good for my health. This was a killer Nisha. I dont know what to say... speechless in office.  
PriteeMisra thumbnail
Originally posted by: taramira

There has to be a statutory health warning when Nisha gives us updates like this.

Feeling like this early in the morning is not good for my health. This was a killer Nisha. I dont know what to say... speechless in office.

😆 😉
You are too good.
PriteeMisra thumbnail
Have already read it so many times Nisha.
Kept aside the racketeer and read this again and again.
Superb.
Errantnomad thumbnail
I am thinking if I should dare bring in Mr.Iyer in now at this moment , kabab mein haddi types but still
Couldn't resist thinking that had Appa been witness to their tender moment celebrating their togetherness, even he would also have piglaofied during that brief moment . 😃 .

sonalgupta2004 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
One question why dude said
I like women that wear glasses ??