SW Symphony 62 -- Faith & Faux Fur - Page 90

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blue5sky thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: PriteeMisra

NeelAsma, thank you for sharing both the articles.

🤗 so happy to be here..
shidin0117 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Good morning /evening all...
Kalpana...beautifully written thoughts...Loved it...

Sri...your poem cheered/bolstered me up...I was reading about the predictions about the earthquake that may hit north east States and all the details about it and was feeling low...

Kajal ...your video brought a smile on my face and was thinking how my hubs lifts them up saying I don't how long I can do this since they are growing so fast😆

Yo...SR
shidin0117 thumbnail
Hi Asma🤗 good share...
Syrian unrest...Bombings in Iraq ...don't know the people survive there daily...don't know what satisfaction people get by killing others...😭

Nisha need an update to cheer up...escape from real world/life problems for some time atleast😊
shidin0117 thumbnail
Pritee hi...😊 made Pav bhaji two days back and was thinking that I should visit and taste Mumbai ka Pav...
PriteeMisra thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: shidin0117

Pritee hi...😊made Pav bhaji two days back and was thinking that I should visit and taste Mumbai ka Pav...

Hello Shilpa
Read your post and loved the fact that your R&B is a dotting dad.
Yeah, pav bhajji no doubt is best here. Do taste when in mumbai. In fact let me know mAybe we can met up.
shidin0117 thumbnail
Originally posted by: PriteeMisra

Hello Shilpa
Read your post and loved the fact that your R&B is a dotting dad.
Yeah, pav bhajji no doubt is best here. Do taste when in mumbai. In fact let me know mAybe we can met up.

If you ask my kids they will say it's the opposite...doting kabhi kabhi...strict now and then irritating hamesha😆

Have been Shiridi and Nasik  only want to visit Siddhivinayak...hopefully i can convince hubs to take us...
😊

moonwearer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
[QUOTE=shidin0117]Good morning /evening all...
Kalpana...beautifully written thoughts...Loved it...

Sri...your poem cheered/bolstered me up...I was reading about the predictions about the earthquake that may hit north east States and all the details about it and was feeling low...

Kajal ...your video brought a smile on my face and was thinking how my hubs lifts them up saying I don't how long I can do this since they are growing so fast😆

Yo...SR
[/QUOTE
Thank you Shilpa was missing your post...Whales  hitting Tamilnadu coast is worrying too of the way we are disturbing the eco system. 
shidin0117 thumbnail
Do you know why God put gaps between our fingers?...
So that someone who is special to you comes and fills those gap by holding your hand forever..😃

moonwearer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
"Peace in our time will mean turmoil for our time."  Asma we have not only ravaged the peace of mankind but all life on earth and the planet by far...We dont seem to learn our lessons at all...Thanks for the suggested reads.
shidin0117 thumbnail
Originally posted by: moonwearer

"Peace in our time will mean turmoil for our time."  Asma we have not only ravaged the peace of mankind but all life on earth and the planet by far...We dont seem to learn our lessons at all...Thanks for the suggested reads.

Very true Sri...man has to put his hand everywhere and everything in nature and has spoilt the balance of the nature.  And all because of trying to prove his superior intelligence😭