SW Symphony 62 -- Faith & Faux Fur - Page 88

Posted: 8 years ago
Good to see Vandu and II actually chat. ❤️
Nisha, this the reason I say you are amazing person.
You reach out to people in the way you can.
Beautiful update.
You have weaved around this story not only on relationship of R&B and Ii but so many more.
Amma appa - most couple might be like this.
Tan and Sam - one of most adorable and understanding couple.
Vandu and Bala - love each other and try to deal with all ordeals of their life.
Amma dude - they care for each other without making it apparent.
Ranjan Ii - best fil/sil jodi. Sonal am sure you would find your fil whenever Nisha writes about Ranjan and Ii
Sam and Ii - a sil trying to fill all void in Ii's life in absence of mil.
R&B and manny - I think this is one of very real relationship. Dealing with conflicts of life. Need to know when to let go. Manny has to let go her bro eventually for his happiness. She will as soon as she realises.
Sam and dude / manny - she truly mothers them.
Ranjan & mahavir - this man is compassionate even when dealing with his helps and wins them over.
Nandu and shravu - when I read about them I remember my childhood days.
Lasya / subhang / nivi / Sid / Ved / Sahana apple of everyone's eye.
Akka and Ii's - relations do change with time. No two ways about it. But love remains the same. At times we are dealing with our own issues and harsh not only on others but our selves to.
Beautiful update nisha I was shocked seeing ii being all mature and using a filter in her mouth... 

My heartfelt condolence sonal...stay strong...
liked the update a lot
i think we all need constant reassurances in life
especially when we feel like we have nothing and somebody else is being blessed with everthing "WE" ever asked for and much more.
especially when we think we arnt being given what we deserve forget beyond that
sometimes the solutions to the most horrible phase of depression is two kind words to remind us what we have that others dont
Sonal condolences to you and your family stay strong 
The tragedy of the daily drudgery unfortunately looms larger in comparison to life's bigger tragedies until it knocks the very life out of you in your gut when one least expects it and then comes the awareness of the real pain that's out there to atleast the people around them to appreciate what they have.

All those prayers of thanks I find myself making now to a superior power, I silently oflate have started questioning myself over it if, that prayer is a sincere thanks or is it born out of fear and selfishness to sort of shield me away from being exposed to the real pain out there that I'm painfully aware exists as regards to the fatality that irrefutable mortality brings in you , more so now than before.

Vandu's transformation from her mockery to cynicism to appreciation to guilt to gushing and finally to laughter in a single conversation centering around her father in law was a nice touch specifically today .

I recently read that situations prime different parts of a person in the sense that situations expose the different identities that exist in you and identity cannot be singular .

Couldn't agree more .
The fact wwith Life is that NO ONE'S LIFE IS PERFECT!! So one should be always thankful for what is given to them by the lord, just remember others won't get what have been given to you! Akka has got the warmth of a middle class family, something II won't ever have .. a MIL .. the care n support of her 😭 akka likes what she can see from outside, she doesn't know what II craves for ..

PS: I hope Niaha you'll continue the footure update of 'the twins arrival' 😳
Sonal Di...! 🤗
I am so sorry for your loss. My heartfelt and deepest condolences! 

May his soul Rest In Peace. I pray that God give you and your family enough strength! 

Love and Hugs!