SW Symphony 62 -- Faith & Faux Fur - Page 81

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by Nisha0604

A big shout out to Jyo, Sudhi, Namratha, Pritee, Munira, Charlie, Kala, and ASMA, Vidya, Dristi, Shilpa, Sonal

Thanks Asma

Another weekend flew by, I was checking to see if Pongal was early during the week or later

I was praying it was later and turns out its on Jan 15th Friday, my teenager has End of Semseter or something so no school

Yayyy

I can make Pongal leisurely.

Watched the Golden Globes
Jenn Lawrence is the most over rated actor of this decade, I am tired of her already

Sigh!!!

Hollywood is exactly like Bollywood
All fake
Nothingmatters
They all put up an act
I read today Shatrughan Sinha has written a tell all book about how Amitabh tried to ruin his career. No surprises there!!
AM is like Lata Mangeshkar, or I should say Mangeshkar sisters that nuked the careers of Suman Kalyanpur, Vani Jayaram, Anuradha Paudwal, Runa Laila, Usha Uthup

At NINETY she acts all very gracious and compassionate

Amitabh comes across as very vain, arrogant and devious, and mean
I bet he will try to burn the publishing house down, or place a call to Dawood Ibrahim and have Shatru shot

Apparently Amitabh called Mumbai airport insisted to speak with the pilot of the plane carrying a honeymooning Rekha and Mukesh Agarwal and asked  Rekha be booted off the plane.

Tomorrow the will fete him with Bharat Ratna

Success trumps character wherever you go
No wonder Politicians love Bollywood

From where do u get all this information nisha yaar

Coming bak to my favorite story 
Manny meanie is bak 
Mostly jab bhi moh kolti hai toh ll ka kabhi nahi sochti 
Usse bas apne padi hai-totally selfish 
Thoda meetha bol lay,kadva bol kar apna moh bhi kadva hota hai 

Wen u can appreciate markarnd  gentleness even in disbelief 
then learn something from that .hadd hai teri-i don't think this 
was what ur maa taught u at least hold the values she gave to u.
Quite shameful 

I just love nandu.. 

This kids a proof that you don't have to be spoilt if you are rich.. 

He is grounded and looks for small pleasures in the love he gets from his chitti. 

I love the way sam and tan have bought him up 

Amma and appa seem to have gone completely out of the way and done things for ii.. No wonder vandu is so pissed its not a nice feeling when your own parents difdrentiate between the siblings I am sure amma appa would have not got any gold for vandus relatives during her valakapu.. 

Nisha I thought ii was having a Punjabi godbharai aswell is she going to have one.. 

Manny please use the same ammunition against appa when he argues to take ii with him.. 
Ishita's own sister did not come as early as the bhallas did 
Hi NishaπŸ˜ƒ and to all others😊
Hi Asma...welcome backπŸ˜ƒ

Nisha  ...you give us so much information...i knew something was going rgds Shatrughan...
I just don't care anything about any celebrity and Hollywood seems no less but this back stabbing or dragging down others exists across all film industries...

Lovely updates. ...thanks for all the detailed descriptions...I never knew about the iyer seemandhams...⭐️

ASMA
How have you been??πŸ€—
I'm doing well. Holiday season for me and I'm actually busier than usual πŸ˜†
R&B ki khoj jaari hai. Mil jaye toh pehli khabar aapko milegi😳

NISHA

Hello ji! it's pongal for you and Bihu for me. Food, bonfires and dancing. Thankfully this time I've fun neighbors so looking forward to a good celebration.

I love the reference to history in the previous update. The moment I read the word 'Pallavas' I knew it would b something to do with the never-ending battle between Appa and SIL. Loved it. πŸ‘
As for Lasya looking like an Iyer girl, with the onesie and golden jhumkas, I kept reading the words again and again. 
Manya has let the cat out of the bag. II is in a spot now. She shouldn't make up such elaborate lies either. But I do get why she did it. Aage kya hua???😳
Makarand sounds like someone perfect for Manya πŸ˜† though hez 'clueless' look tells that he didn't say it 'intentionally' .. which means he doesn't have the brain to mouth filter .

I can't wait anymore for the anniversary so I actually hope this day ends soon πŸ˜› or if otherwise the day ends on romantic note ?? πŸ˜‰ I'll be delighted 😳

And thankyou for the 'shout-out' Nisha 😊 first one for me .. active during exam days πŸ˜† Edited by munira053 - 8 years ago
Duh nice warm updates
Except manya. Don't like her :/
Sam Tan and Dude are Super protective of II and her failings. Manny relentless. I wish that girl had it in her to learn to cultivate something positive in herself. She might have a rough ride with her ex but she needs to let that go before she let new and good in. Otherwise every relationship around her will wilt from her fumes - of jealousy, of zealously guarding her much stronger Brother or MM that is rich with rich with riches but empty on the inside.

Somewhere along the line RnB and II have filled each other without even being aware of it...like Tan and Sam have done too with care : Manny and Makarand; Chachu's boys and bahus, to a much lesser extent Bala and Vandu too off late are still groping to set things right between themselves mostly being in but not looking at their own motives.

Life is ironical - the one that was the walking definition for lust finds love in everything he does - for his Wife, his job, for his family and even in his dislike for his dad! the one who was thwarted at almost the altar is cuddled by the entire family she has married into, and the one who can have it easy ( Manny) is far more bitter than Vandu can ever get!

Life does mock you doesn't it??
Nisha what a stage you have set πŸ‘
Boy I can never get enough of this 😳Edited by blue5sky - 8 years ago
Asma I realized I forgot o respond to the post from yesterday
I'm doing good...a lot of work from different directions but can handle it 
A big to you as well
Originally posted by blue5sky

Sam Tan and Dude are Super protective of II and her failings. Manny relentless. I wish that girl had it in her to learn to cultivate something positive in herself. She might have a rough ride with her ex but she needs to let that go before she let new and good in. Otherwise every relationship around her will wilt from her fumes - of jealousy, of zealously guarding her much stronger Brother or MM that is rich with rich with riches but empty on the inside.

Somewhere along the line RnB and II have filled each other without even being aware of it...like Tan and Sam have done too with care : Manny and Makarand; Chachu's boys and bahus, to a much lesser extent Bala and Vandu too off late are still groping to set things right between themselves mostly being in but not looking at their own motives.

Life is ironical - the one that was the walking definition for lust finds love in everything he does - for his Wife, his job, for his family and even in his dislike for his dad! the one who was thwarted at almost the altar is cuddled by the entire family she has married into, and the one who can have it easy ( Manny) is far more bitter than Vandu can ever get!

Life does mock you doesn't it??
Nisha what a stage you have set πŸ‘
Boy I can never get enough of this 😳

This is what I so missed. Superb.
πŸ‘
Nisha, how do you manage to write such realistic things.
Actually the disparity is bound to hurt.
Amma appa might not be trying to impress bhalla's but somewhere down the line will try to do their bit for what their daughter is getting and thank sam and others in their own way.
In the process vandu bound to be hurt if she is going to compare everything literally. As Ii gets hurt when dude is not treated properly by appa.
We win some and lose some in the process.
Marevellous. Had just started to think manny does care for Ii a bit but again she had to embarrass Ii knowing well she lied about akka she had to deliberately blurt it out in open.
As NeelAsma said hope manny starts to see some positives instead of passing comment which are bound to hurt person. Fingers crossed manny does start sawing things in positive light. Ii was merely protecting her sister and her family family by lying and making up for their absence we in front of her in laws. This quality of Ii is something which shows how good hearted she is.Edited by PriteeMisra - 8 years ago