SW Symphony 62 -- Faith & Faux Fur - Page 71

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 6 years ago
Anotherrr Cutesttt Updateee Nishaaa! Embarrassed
II making others believe ki Nivi is like her and her three terrors like RnB! That was adorableROFL  and II running to get her tubes tied...! ROFL RnB wantsss Moreee! OMGG! Looks like he's planning to retire from his job and start a baby sitter job!ROFLWink

The main highlight in this update was Ranjan-RnB conversation. Evn if it ws two lines...For Dad its like he got a lottery! Hug
Feel so bad for both the kids and rB when they have to leave. He longs to be with them and they to be with him. This Paris is still such a bone of contention between them and I guess they still fight over it, although I was wondering if II is still insecure about Rb's various women even after so long. Does she feel that after four babies and running around In a tizzy all by herself in Delhi, her work and other responsibilities she's not pretty or sexy to him anymore? Does she feel that RB with half baked responsibilities and still living in Paris continues to be hot for women? I was just wondering. 
Originally posted by dristi64

This tale is like wine- just gets better with time..
I can only sit back and relish it.. No other thoughts... No words eitherDay Dreaming

Sathyam sathyam sathyam!!!!100times sathyam!!!!Embarrassed
This tale is incredible!!!
That fat blob named sahaana is really tempting to be gobbled up!!!!!entha cute!!!Heart
aweosme foochar parts nisha!
loving it!

Water Nymph

A Naiad was a celestial being gorgeous heart

Enchanted unsuspecting worshipers by her jealous streak

The water bodies were hers so were the men who obsessed over her

A Naiad she was a heart stealer in half a year would cause many a lad's heart break

A while with her drained the Patriarch and Mavvy

Her wily ways she tried with Dadee . Adept at demanding attention from each in a million devious ways

A huge blob of sweetness and coolness commingled to evoke an Aura

Centre of the universe around whom danced her ardent admirers

A  daddu she claimed as hers alone and the twin terrors were rankled by the effort to overthrow her

Her feisty nature was nourished and fed by an adoring Tatha Paati

A dad that indulged his brats to compensate for the time he missed

Was hers to twist and twirl and succumb to all her whims

An enchantress over whom the world swoons SAHANA

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s-roJEOXtJ4[/YOUTUBE]