SW Symphony 62 -- Faith & Faux Fur - Page 62

Posted: 8 years ago
DAMN!! I just got what I needed R&B - II ❀️
Thanks nisha.
Please do keep focusing on JUST THEM more often!

Btw, just 2 days to go for 8th of march 😳
I don't know about II-R&B or anyone else! IWANT THIS DAY TO BE THE MOST SPECIAL OF THEIR MARRIED LIFE ❀️ please please please just make it unbelievably amazing Nisha! We expect you to πŸ˜‰
Haaay Edited by munira053 - 8 years ago
Simply superb.
The last line was killer.
How can someone not fall in love every time he speaks about his wife so lovingly.
It'd a struggle to hate people with common love
Only who loves more is the factor that can make you hate them or whobthe person loves more 
Otherwise it's a task to avoid the understanding and relatablity and i know what you feel from growing in you
You never notice how you start sharing your thoughts with them telepathically
You fail to hate them when a situation that makes the person you love hapoy even when it's gifted by your competitor

Manny...II and you will never be friends but you can't hate her too
Just like II told her amma...you arnt her enemy of Friend 
She can't decide what are you like you can't 
Thanks nisha...another insight and understanding towards what II and manya share 
It was great to know 
Eager to read about ceremony and then anniversary.
Also Nisha did r&b remember his wife's birthday?
Originally posted by munira053

DAMN!! I just got what I needed R&B - II ❀️
Thanks nisha.
Please do keep focusing on JUST THEM more often!

Btw, just 2 days to go for 8th of march 😳
I don't know about II-R&B or anyone else! IWANT THIS DAY TO BE THE MOST SPECIAL OF THEIR MARRIED LIFE ❀️ please please please just make it unbelievably amazing Nisha! We expect you to πŸ˜‰
Haaay
πŸ˜†
So true though 
He now explains his absence to her 
Aaks for empathy and understanding
Makes efforts to get her approval
A man who never cared for anybody's opinion about him wants his wife to understand his situation
The relationship has moved miles 
From being pissed at her hinting at him living in India and her not willing to say it out loud to explaining late arrivals and expressing anger at his absence or delay πŸ˜³
Wowww!!! RnB - II Conversationnn!!! I am Deaddd!!!! β˜ΊοΈ
I just hope he surprises his wife on March 8th!❀️😳
Super cute!!!
There talk... 😳
They hav come a long way in there relationship
Now dude don't stop before telling her bout his day to day life or his whereabouts
And she is all boosy on him or rather all wifey... Just loved this equation of them !!

Dude and manny.. Well there bonding is one of a highlight of Sosy

I think although from starting dude considered himself not bothered bout relationships and all
but he always had loved and cared bout his sisters, and
not to mention Tan in whom according to me he has find a father figure!!
Originally posted by NSB7

He now explains his absence to her
Aaks for empathy and understanding
Makes efforts to get her approval
A man who never cared for anybody's opinion about him wants his wife to understand his situation
The relationship has moved miles
From being pissed at her hinting at him living in India and her not willing to say it out loud to explaining late arrivals and expressing anger at his absence or delay😳

It's so true nams!!
They surely hav come a long way!!
His arrival is so adorable my heart flutters to even imagine what would be the forthcoming days be like!!! ❀️ ❀️ his love for his daughter makes him a talker makes him come out of his comfort zone i.e. Being silent and speak out and make sure that she knows that he won't be gone if it's not that important for the most important thing lies in her womb kicking out heartily that may pop out anytime sooner 😳 ❀️
Nisha that guy that you have created with all his shortcomings and stupidity takes my heart away in a blink.

Him rightly understanding "to take her" πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜›

II kudos to you for not having a heart condition by surviving such a husband for almost 365 days πŸ‘

Him staring out how that word "mommee" forms in his sisters mouth and how it sounds when one utters 😭 when you don't have that one without whom the very question of survival seems impossible is life.