SW Symphony 62 -- Faith & Faux Fur - Page 30

Posted: 8 years ago
Thank you for the two amazing Morning ragas...the tension with Akka thaws and the one with the Dude simmers. Saan erinaal muzham irangardhu idhu dhaan pola.
A black with maroon combo with buttis on it for her valaikaapu and the dude will again fall head over heals in love with her. Just as i fall in love with the tale all over again at the wonderful details that make it unfold like a 70MM in front of my eyes.
Mujhe itna mehanga gift nahi chahiye" she quivered, her lower lip trembling "WHY?" he asked reasonably

It's like we have answers for evry question posed at us but we keep it at our discretion how much and what to reveal through our answers or to just let it go by being silent. We have our own answers for we are the best defenders of ourselves.

" So u will live the life of a wife, not impacted by the luxury of your husband?" he asked

Bingo!! Dumbo she just needs you not the materialistic pleasures attached to that sexy personality of yours. 😳 πŸ˜‰
Wow two updates πŸ₯³
Sam is such a darling... just like anyone would need a sister in law

Lasya well she is a super model!!!!!

Oh my gosh they fight mean till now
There fights r always so ruthless 
They hurt each other in every way they could
πŸ˜’
Ii the dude just wanted to pamper you with a nice new car please don't fight with him 

I am now eagerly waiting for Ii's birthday and her godbharai 
Like you would have been happier if you had not married s soulless jock.

Dude seems on fire. Both insecure in their way. Both worried in their own way.

Ii doesn't want to be tagged as someone who married dude for money and dude not liking one bit that she can't accept gifts of him even now.

Ii not accepting thinks from ii's point of view is right.

But when you think from dudes point of view how would someone who loves his wife dearly and wishes to gives his wife everything feel knowing that his wife will make issues of it.

Feel for both. More for Ii coz there is manny and chachi who will taunt her and in that case dude is not there to give them back. She alone sulks. Can't complain about sister to her brother would be cheap.
Hello ppl just read last 3 updates had exams so was very busy then had a Christmas celebrations in jaipur wnet to chokhi dhani in jaipur if u go to jaipur u need to visit chokhi dhani u get the read feel of being in Rajasthan they have described Rajasthan very properly and then had to retun back home finally as college is over leaving friends was really tough bt life has to move on like our story has moved on. Ii and r&b are adorable and the way nishi di u describe there life is wonderful finally II's godhbharia and her birthday lets see wt r&b does love u nisha u r just awesome and happy anniversary nisha finally completed 1 year hope we have lots of years to celebrate 😊
Pritee bang on both seem absolutely justified in getting angry with the other...they seldom enjoy the attention and emotion behind being peeved and their inability to understand the reason for the other treating them in ways they deem fit.
It upset the dude that Rolex Raju's watch hurt II ...she has never revealed her hurt at Manya's taunts their Prenup is known only to them and he has been non committal every time Sam or the Patriarch reminded of him gifting her or having a joint account. He knows she is nursing a hurt...is discreetly silent...wants her and the angel to travel in comfort and style...I am sure though she wrote a cheque for the jeans Sam never deposited the same... They are not going overboard...they are only doing what is in keeping with their status...Akka will have her jabs and jibes for something or the other so will Manny.  What matters is how you are going to treat the love of your life.
I had that wish that she gets a posh car from her hubs and all my hopes were down when he proposed and she said no expensive cars or jewellery.

Thanks nisha!! Cars are sth nobody can deny especially when it's from hubs πŸ˜› πŸ˜‰
Omggg their fight is getting tooo dirtyyy! But that's how thy create a SIZZLING CHEMISTRY! ;-) ;-) β˜ΊοΈβ€οΈ
Sam Lasyaaa SWEETHEARTSSS!❀️❀️❀️
Love their fights
Ohh yaa I DO πŸ˜†
they are PASSIONATE 😳