SW Symphony 62 -- Faith & Faux Fur - Page 18

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 6 years ago
future updates are always lovely...
life just catches on and moves fast...and we are sooo tangled in our own mess to give time to the elders even if we wish...

Nish

has akka and II's relationship has become a little distant forever ???? It kind of shows in the future updates as well these days...
Merry Christmas nisha 

Really curious update with all the bhallas together it feels amazing missing tan and nandu in the present updates... 

Sahana is truly a doll loved the way you describe her clothes. 

Waiting for the present updates now 
As we grow older we seem to get more intolerant and impatient instead of growing calm and refined
something to think about I guess...As we grow, suddenly everything becomes serious and tempers flare even for a silly reason...
We both theoretically look the same, but there are 4 creatures that look exactly like us wandering the hallways of this house" II smiled He bend down and kissed her "Beautiful like u" he whispered
Embarrassed Embarrassed
So now he compliments her freely

Sahana Smile
Sam must be missing baby lasya seeing sahana
Merry Christmas Nisha...
Another future wala with all the Bhallas and Batras...wish I could turn back the time too ...why??? because I feel like dressing up my girl with all the cute dresses that you describe...

Manny stiffness with II continues even after all these years...Ouch
II teasing Nandu...it was so natural...she telling him that she will find an Iyer girl and expected Mannys reaction and Sam's natural warmth. The scene just got created in front of my eyes.
The ever worrying II...for Ranjan and Appa...as we grow older...we just start getting all these thoughts...worry for our parents, in-laws...we just hope they are healthy...happy, contented. Peace of mind plays an important role. 

His grandkids have given a new lease of life for Ranjan. I am so happy for him.Smile

Thanks for the update...enjoy the holidays everyone...

Its not so cold here...and actually fan is running in my home...Confused
Thanks Pritee, Jyothi, Sonal, Kavitha, @divyasagar...though she is not kutti anymore...dont know where the years fly...kids seem to grow up in no time...Smile
Was reading the 36th thread...where Bala calls and speaks with Dude and in turn Dude gets angry and both of them cut /slash each other thru words ...
Got me wondering...Vandu made Bala call DUde...albeit with good intentions...but actually caused the opposite...II never said anything I think...and when II with good intentions tries to do something for her akka...it backfires and everyone behaves as though she has done a grave mistake. 

I have to read further...refresh myself...but if we leave out the Bhalla wealth...it just seems...when someone older/elder does something its for our good but when younger people do something...it will be like...she should have minded her own business...what does she know? she is not mature enough.?Confused

Ok...I think I will just go and sleep...not able to write my thoughts properly...

GN/GM...Smile
Feels good to see ranjan happy nd busy Clap