SW Symphony 62 -- Faith & Faux Fur - Page 145

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 6 years ago
Here we need someone more sensible and less emotional to the issue to handle things through. Someone who won't jeopardize there friendship and the situation and skirt around wealth instead of seeing the actual reason for which the incident took place. And the answer is dude not bala or II or tan or anyone else.

That was really a valid reason for that hit, which in reality is the age's fault and not upbringing or societal status or wealth.
You kinda get it that Bala and vandu will be shaken to the core if they get to the dope on this!
You know they are going to question themselves a lot more with their bkground and life style.
"You married a Punjabi" he said acidic II had no answer... There was a looong silence II tried to swallow every nasty retort that popped into her tongue   Shravu was a lil surprised II didnt bite the bait

I loved this part, it was sort of a role reversal, it's always II goading dude to say the worst of things and he tries the formulae of being sensible among the two and doesn't bite the bait. Here II out of her experience with the guy she married tried to do the same and was successful Wink

II and Shravu are indeed the same, so how can you not love your mirror image more Embarrassed
It really is a future and kids these days Dead
Wht to say...
I can't even imagine being in place of vandu or II

Right now I can't even imagine if this ever happen to me how will I react Confused

Nisha it's really very interesting and imaginative on ur part to culminate these types of real happenings in this tale
Due to this this tale has power to touch our hearts directly!!!
Nisha is there one more future coming up or are going back to the present 
Her heart hammered in her chest
Even her Rakshasan hadnt done anything so stupid
Rakshasan personified everything reckless...

II u don't know wht all ur rakshashan has done in his early ages
And it will be good if u don't even try to find out!! Wink
Shipa, Prats I'm hoping you guys get up for water or a loo visit and read the update you so wanted.
This future snap shot has got me wound up.

And Nisha, the thing you said abt you not bring able to describe this relativity for these characters and as if this family exists in Munirkha,
I mean how can you not feel like that. You are breathing , living this tale in your mind and heart for us.
If we feel they are our own, how can you not?

You have something that you can carry with you for ever, these memories and moments here that's so very special , you have this Nisha,