SW Symphony 62 -- Faith & Faux Fur - Page 138

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 6 years ago
Shilpa, many many happy returns of the day.
And What's special on the menu today and o really hope that special thing you don't have to cook.
Wish you a very happy birthday Shilpa. Have a wonderful year ahead! Heart
Thank you all for the wishes...kids and hubs are making it really special...and am feeling very happy...clothes...card...gift... (hubs gave me God's idol...Ouch) bought what I asked for to eat...evening...it will be pizza...MIL...gave me cash 5k..Smile

Originally posted by shidin0117

Thank you all for the wishes...kids and hubs are making it really special...and am feeling very happy...clothes...card...gift... (hubs gave me God's idol...Ouch) bought what I asked for to eat...evening...it will be pizza...MIL...gave me cash 5k..Smile

Have fun.
Let your r&b read about our r&b. Let him take some inspiration.
Happy birthday Shilpa
Hav fun!!!

super!!!enjoy dear!!happy birthday once again!!
Originally posted by PriteeMisra

Have fun.
Let your r&b read about our r&b. Let him take some inspiration.

Pritee...he is not into reading any kind of fiction...be it romance...sci-fi only spiritual... some times non fictional...he will always scold me if I read novelsOuchLOL