SW Symphony 62 -- Faith & Faux Fur - Page 137

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 6 years ago
Originally posted by PriteeMisra

Originally posted by sonalgupta2004

Where update is concerned according to me It's high time now means so many years with dude and family she should start balancing both sides without making fuss

II quit fighting with dude
it's his love only that he over looks ur insecurity after so many years also!!!

I can't stop drooling over dude
Means he his just perfect
Picking up toys from floor, cooking, getting them ready , taking them out
Hughh it's unbelievable Clap

I know it's a panicking situation bout shravu
But I only see dude in the update
Embarrassed Embarrassed Wink

She is talking in context of shravu. Shravu, is still from normal middle class.
And according to me Ii, would be Ii only coz of this characteristics.
All this is coz result wanting to return money to dude for coffee. And primarily rs. 5.

It's the essence of the story
Returning RS.5 was the beginning of this symphony Clap

Hi all...
Yesterday hubs sat with kids at 11:30 night and was teaching them from the Chanakya Neethi book...in that it was written don't make friends above or below your status...and suddenly I was thinking about Shravu and Nandu...but how can you prevent kids making/choosing friends...you can't just tell them don't make friends with him because  he is rich...he is christian/ muslim. You can't also subdue their natural curiosity...but as parents we can just guide them ...tell them about some pitfalls and hope to do good job of it. 

And here Sam and Tan such warm and good people ...just imagine if it was someone else...Shravu would be in a terrible mess. 

Loved the update Nisha...

No book written about parenting can always help...we can just pick and choose some things from it. 

II being jealous of father and daughter bonding...I t hink it's natural for the little twinge...fortunately in my case both my kids are mammas kids...LOL downside to this I get blamed when they don't study well or get into mischiefD'oh
Waise Nisha one more update milega kya. ...shamelessly asking since it's my birthday today...only for the update I am revealing itWink future ya present...II and dude spending some time one on one...a break from all the kids...3 monsters and one angelLOL
Originally posted by shidin0117

Waise Nisha one more update milega kya. ...shamelessly asking since it's my birthday today...only for the update I am revealing itWinkfuture ya present...II and dude spending some time one on one...a break from all the kids...3 monsters and one angelLOL

Happy budday Embarrassed Shilpa Hug waise I made pao bhaaji and was thinking of you LOL

Hope you have wonderful birthday filled with fun, excitement and joy. Happy Birthday Shilpa!
Happy Birthday Shilpa 
shilpa!!! happy birthday
A very happy birthday Shilpa may the year bring you loads of reason to be happy and excited...with good health and good times