SW Symphony 62 -- Faith & Faux Fur - Page 134

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 6 years ago
Originally posted by Nisha0604

Good observation Shru

By nature he is a loner
He wouldnt trade wife and 4 kids... and Dad for anything
But his first love is to be by himself

And all those that claim they have EQUAL marriages in every sense of the word are faking it mostly

I mean how to quantify it

Every marriage is unequal

OK husbands do dishes and laundry and take garbage out, and pick up kids, some wives dont cook so husbands do that, but its never EXACTLY 50-50

II has all the help in the world FOUR full time helpers, a nanny, a mansion, parents 15 kms away
And a very nice SIL

99% of the girls dont get that

So I think II shud suck it up
Maybe its me, but if II whined I would be very offended
Sure, R&B can do more... but she is an extremely lucky chick

And such people by the very nature of their personalities end up getting everything they really want. It's just the energy they are surrounding by, it simply attracts and even though they might not really be the so called "role models" they still are always in demand. Looks at RB even after all the grief he has given his dad and sisters, they simply can't stay away from him, and II and the kids, he's not really around too much, but they long for him and he draws them to himself...wow!!!
Sometimes he truly thought his mind was playing tricks

Showing him impossible visions... visions of lil kids, and visions of a gorgeous wife

Ayyo He always will be ... Day Dreaming
Somethings have not changed between this couple even after the kids and years go by
They fight like crazy 
They never think twice before taking pot shots on each other
They are up for a good fight any time/drop of hat
They love each other immensely but surely have not said that straight in words
They smother and all over each other when ever they can even then they r fighting 
Keep it up ll and dude
Beach se WE Love it.

Thanks nisha 

hi I'm Mira
I am a silent reader of this story but couldn't hold myself for not commenting today.
you people are amazing Hug and Nisha di you are one of the most creatively talented people I have come across ClapClap thank you for giving us software  symphony n for our R&B N II Heart no words to describe how much I love them.
Originally posted by Mirashines

hi I'm Mira
I am a silent reader of this story but couldn't hold myself for not commenting today.
you people are amazing Hug and Nisha di you are one of the most creatively talented people I have come across ClapClap thank you for giving us software  symphony n for our R&B N II Heart no words to describe how much I love them.
Nisha makes even the most silent person talk with this story of her.
It's irresistible 
Welcome mira 
Originally posted by charlie1950

Originally posted by Mirashines

hi I'm Mira
Nisha makes even the most silent person talk with this story of her.
It's irresistible 
Welcome mira 
so true and thanks 4 the welcome
Ahhh the boys ...and RnB continues to work hard for the family as guys define their jobs usually to explain absence. Only in his case we know his passion is his family and his work a HUGE part of him. Sure ku some men have it all. And what they give their wife's and family makes them carve for more of him. A lady killer redefined. Nisha lovely part.
But waiting to hearing the anniversary evening Day Dreaming
Welcome Mira.
Ashu, where are you ?
Putti, Noufi, dristi ?
Kajal.
Kahan ho bhai.
Welcome Mira.