SW Symphony 62 -- Faith & Faux Fur - Page 125

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 6 years ago
wont it be nice if they relive all their moments of last year once gain. like when she kissed him in his office, then at sam's house, of course the monet, DII, Jaipur, Taj man Singh, where she got her heart broken... etc etc. 
Why do they fight on their anniversary!  GoodLord! Both can't keep shut! Hahaha! 
Wonder wht happens next! 
AND THEY HAD A COLD WAR ROFL ROFL ROFL
NOW this is like an "R&B-II" anniversary day Day Dreaming
PS: the relationship also included something else then ... THE LUST ?? Wink
Lets end the day on an extremely beautiful makeout Dii Embarrassed Edited by munira053 - 6 years ago
Loved Ranjan more in this updateHeart
Whatever he said to Manya is much needed... The best thing he said is Quit bitching about her start talking to her.
It's one year his gudiya has been in MM and how much his life has changed during this time only he knows ... II is very special to him maybe more than his daughter's and grand daughters.
R&b knows it Smile
He blessed his son, asked what gift he gave to his wife and told him to get Mr.Iyer blessings
 how sweet.

Edited by kavitha03 - 6 years ago
Lo shuru! Trust Ritu to become the Naradmuni digging in the spade LOL .
We never learn do we? How many times conversationally we hit the taboo topics and realise it a bit late Embarrassed Transpro and it's installation is sure along with Paris base , the Achilles' heel between the two.

And the dude for all the care he took to cover the newness of the book gifted by his wife ever so cautiously to keep his wifey happy couldn't resist the dig and maintain his silent avatar when it came to Transpro.

Touchy spots . II has scooted herself off with a long face now Wink .

I wish some of us had a list of things to be not done/ said on the day of your anniv.
I sure have one starting for the first time last year after so many years.
Mine is " do not drag your husband forcefully to a movie hall especially on your day of anniversary" Wink LOL .First 10 mins of the disaster of a movie and I knew I'm gone. So this update had me smiling Big smileEdited by Errantnomad - 6 years ago
And regarding Manny, actually for me, more than dude taking a stand for his wife against his sister or even Ranjanji being ever so warm towards his DIL, it's the stand that II takes now for herself regarding Manny's barbs.
She is able to be dismissive about Manny's barbs now and doesn't torture herself thinking abt it for too long.

The laptop fiasco, to the comment on the roll now lying in the pooja room to II paying back manny in full by asking her if she has come back to drive her brother bk to Paris and now
to manny 's query on ambala Anna's presence and II shrugging off with " last I heard" , she has covered quite a distance.

Wishes to all people here who are celebrating their own cultural forms of the harvest season.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/tech/tech-news/I-dont-want-to-appear-in-any-rich-list-Sridhar-Vembu/articleshow/46484691.cms

A refreshing interview of a Desi guy
I saw ads of Zoho on CNN all day

He is the CEO

On a side note, side rant...
I am sickened to my stomach to hear about Carly and Rick Santorum and Mike Huckabee to tell me how they admire toilet cleaners that work 15 hours a day.

Carly is the greatest scumbag of all with her 80 million golden parachute, tells me how much she cares for the common man
Repub Politics in America is about the top .00001% those that think their condition will ever improve because of a Republican is just delusional