Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PriteeMisra thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago
Aapna dude kuch karega ya bolega. Maybe a sweet torture but he will torture ii for this for sure.
Waiting to see how or what.
Errantnomad thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ashu25

Where is BUTTER????

Suddenly she is gayab!
I miss her a LOTTT😭

Butter butter nu kettu kettu romba kozhuppu jaasthi ayuduthudi unakku! πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰ . Months at stretch kaanama poiduve, vandu vudune unakku unnum konjam
Butter venum. Too mucha ille? 😳 πŸ˜ƒ .

Ippo Dane the godbharayi updates had a good to eat lasya tantruming and had II even smothering her.
Padi adha.

Jokes apart, good to see your darshan
And Happy Happy pongal to you and your family. πŸ˜›
blue5sky thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Errantnomad

Butter butter nu kettu kettu romba kozhuppu jaasthi ayuduthudi unakku! πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰ . Months at stretch kaanama poiduve, vandu vudune unakku unnum konjam
Butter venum. Too mucha ille? 😳 πŸ˜ƒ .

Ippo Dane the godbharayi updates had a good to eat lasya tantruming and had II even smothering her.
Padi adha.

Jokes apart, good to see your darshan
And Happy Happy pongal to you and your family. πŸ˜›

πŸ˜ƒ so true agree with you Kalpana.

Happy Pongal Ashu to you and family. It I chuppi - busy Ho Kya?
Errantnomad thumbnail
To an onlooker as Bally pointed out and agreed by II, their conversation was laced with innuendos but what was striking to me in the last update was the loss felt and expressed by II in particular on her missing the camaraderie and the warmth that was just special between them.

Things before we realise that it is slipping out if control just slips out before we can do anything abt it.
II misses being in the inner circle and is absolutely firm in expressing it vocally to her friend
Something that she is hesitant to do it with her husband.

When it matters too much as regards to how most special the person is, cats do get our tongue πŸ˜†

But I need one clarification. What is Bally referring to when he talks about deployment and that if he was II he would be not careful to repeat what happenned earlier. It's a pretty loaded stmt.

If I am right that he is referring to her going off to Paris for a week or taking off from Amritsar,
then it's a pretty loaded stmt from Bally acknowledging II slipped and I feel that's the moment that led to the change of equations between them where maybe Bally also feels II is in a different circle now .

We don't get everything that we desire in life.
taramira thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Socho Zara socho...if the dude says after a week or so that he needs to go back to Paris...II ka Kya reaction hoga... I think she will pack her bags and head straight to DII I tot he arms of her waiting gleeful dad! omg what fun. 
Errantnomad thumbnail
Originally posted by: taramira

Socho Zara socho...if the dude says after a week or so that he needs to go back to Paris...II ka Kya reaction hoga... I think she will pack her bags and head straight to DII I tot he arms of her waiting gleeful dad! omg what fun.

Sochliya πŸ˜ƒ . Abhi woh MM se Hilne wala nahi hai. And more Manny is here too.
Chances are slim.
Too much of a risk πŸ˜† .

taramira thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Sochliya πŸ˜ƒ . Abhi woh MM se Hilne wala nahi hai. And more Manny is here too.
Chances are slim.
Too much of a risk πŸ˜† .

Manny track me likes...she needs to be a little more mean to II and then screamed at by DIMPAL!
II wil then feel bad and try to make up making things even worse...I think I thrive on conflict...career change kar ke conflict banao aur conflict suljhao business shuru karti hoon...

Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: blue5sky

πŸ˜ƒ so true agree with you Kalpana.

Happy Pongal Ashu to you and family. It I chuppi - busy Ho Kya?

Happy pongal to the two of you moddalle.. 
I was a lil busy... So couldnt come online. Whenever I did,  I just read the update and left. 
Kalpana - She is never enough ma!! I want MOREEE πŸ˜†
jaschick thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Ashu25

Happy pongal to the two of you moddalle.. 
I was a lil busy... So couldnt come online. Whenever I did,  I just read the update and left. 
Kalpana - She is never enough ma!! I want MOREEE πŸ˜†

Happy Pongal, Sankranthi, Lohri all !!
jaschick thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

To an onlooker as Bally pointed out and agreed by II, their conversation was laced with innuendos but what was striking to me in the last update was the loss felt and expressed by II in particular on her missing the camaraderie and the warmth that was just special between them.

Things before we realise that it is slipping out if control just slips out before we can do anything abt it.
II misses being in the inner circle and is absolutely firm in expressing it vocally to her friend
Something that she is hesitant to do it with her husband.

When it matters too much as regards to how most special the person is, cats do get our tongue πŸ˜†

But I need one clarification. What is Bally referring to when he talks about deployment and that if he was II he would be not careful to repeat what happenned earlier. It's a pretty loaded stmt.

If I am right that he is referring to her going off to Paris for a week or taking off from Amritsar,
then it's a pretty loaded stmt from Bally acknowledging II slipped and I feel that's the moment that led to the change of equations between them where maybe Bally also feels II is in a different circle now .

We don't get everything that we desire in life.

Or stalling the installation due to pregnancy 😲 (may be he thinks she influenced Ranjan's decision).

I dont really like that Bally character anymore - too close to real "boss" characters.  He is showing the "cloud" carrot to her😑. II,it is the same old sh*t - Just server in a different location (with a bunch of machines) and has high availability yada yada.  Dont fall for it.

What happend to II's "tax" department job search ? I dont remember if she paused or is left off in the story.
Edited by jasminechick - 8 years ago