SW Symphony 62 -- Faith & Faux Fur - Page 100

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 6 years ago
Originally posted by Orangen

Loved the Iyer traditional ceremony.

The politicking Manya and Appa discussing RnB and II like people who can't think for themselves. Vandu has a lot to learn I Guess.

Nividances Cry reminds me of my loss too. Some scars time cannot heal Broken Heart
Hug
Originally posted by Seriousreader

The politicking Manya and Appa discussing RnB and II like people who can't think for themselves. Vandu has a lot to learn I Guess.

Nividances Cry reminds me of my loss too. Some scars time cannot heal Broken Heart

Hug

Thank you serious reader
"Dey lets go home da, looks like my family forgot me da" II scanned the room, looking sad
"No" he said firmly... looking at the back of her flower adorned head ...deeply

Nisha the subtle romance love care the way you write is so real.
Nothing over the top.
The emotions so conveyed are the best.
SR Hug , where have you been?
How are you?

Putti it's so good to see you back here.

O, Hug

O time can never fill the void and the resultant pain...the way you cope with it is a life lesson you impart...Hug
Originally posted by moonwearer

O time can never fill the void and the resultant pain...the way you cope with it is a life lesson you impart...Hug

Thank you.