Anjum Fakih to enter in Ek Tha Raja Ek Thi Rani

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 8 years ago

The gorgeous Anjum Fakih who was last seen in Stat plus Tere Sheher Mein is going to enter into Zee TV's period love story Ek Tha Raja Ek Thi Rani.

Well she is going to play the role of Raageshwari Chauhaan, sister of Avadesh Chauhaan (Abhiram Nain). For the first time she will be playing the negative role. Intriguing part is Anjum always wanted to do negative roles and finally she bags it.

When we got connected with Anjum she shared "Yes, I started shooting for Ek Tha Raja Ek Thi Rani. I'll be playing the sister of Avadesh. For the first time you people can see me in negative. She is a psychotic girl who completely loves her brother and can do anything for him. Most important thing is I'm working with Nilanjana mam our creative producer for the second time. I have worked with her in my previous show Time-Machine."

In what way now Raageshwari brings rift between Raja and Rani is yet to watch.

We wish Anjum a very all the best for her new endeavor.

Stay tuned for more exciting updates.

-Abhyudaya KARAMCHETU

Source : Entertainment Tadka

http://entertainment-tadka.com/anjum-fakih-to-enter-in-ek-tha-raja-ek-thi-rani/

Anjum shared a Video of her entry as well. She is performing on San sa na na na from Ashoka 

http://www.facebook.com/AnjumFakihFanPage/videos/540305559455840/?theater

Anjum is a good actress...deserving to get a lead role...😳
But negative role...All the best to Anjum for this role currently...she will surely do great...👍🏼
All the best Anjum 😳😳😳 Waiting for your entry 
waiting for u entry anjum..gorgeous sweet Vamp  
Thanks for sharing.
Sounds quite interesting.
Oh..that's a great news
She's a talented girl & very sweet too ...
It would be interesting to see her in a opposite role from her real life sweet nature.
Good luck Anjum
I didn't recognise the actress. She looks so different from the glimpses I had of her in her previous show.

Nice looking girl but doesn't look like a negative character from any angle.

The scene reminded me of those Liril soap ads with waterfalls in the background.
The song from Ashoka is one of my favourites.

Heard that she s good actress, hope the story gets interesting with her entry :)