Regarding Permissions...Plss Read & Volunteer Here

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 8 years ago

Permission Thread

Hola all 🤗

This post is not to scare u guys but just make your as well as our life easy on this forum  😆 ..
I
welcome you all to this wonderful Forum which I m sure will rock from this week onwards 😎

Before we proceed , we would just like to inform you all about few important things which needs to be followed so that we can maintain a proper decorrum in the forum without any confusion or  repitative topics 😳

First of all Please make sure that before opening any of the Important topics in the forum like Contests Or Game Threads or Article Archive or Chat Club or Spoiler Corner etc etc  , you are taking the permission of the I Can Do That Dev team (thats me)  so that later on there is no confusion among the members and everyone gets equal opportunity based on your Forum Participation and first come first serve basis.. If any of the above mentioned threads are opened without permission of DT  then those will b closed or trashed without any further clarification...

Secondly make sure you are taking permission of the Dev team before opening any of the official Appreciation threads for the hosts Ravi or Ritvik or other 3 Judges or any of the Participants  so that later there are no confusions with multiple AT threads opened for same actor or contestant at the same time ..

Any AT opened without permission of DT will be closed immediately ...

Last but not the least just now Forum rules have been put up in another sticky thread Here
||India's Best Dramebaaz-2 Rules & Guidelines||  ...Please go through it and follow the rules accordingly to keep the forum peaceful and clean ...

You can ask for permission in this thread itself or PM Me

Hope you all have lots of fun in the forum .. Looking forward to interacting with you all 🤗

Zee TV Dev team

Edited by jyoti06 - 8 years ago
Posted: 8 years ago
Topics Open for Members to Volunteer & Permission List for the Members

Ritvik Dhanjani  AT :
ashvikian4life

Ravi Dubey AT :

Sonali Bendre AT :

Sajid Khan AT :

Vivek Oberoi AT :

Other Paeticipants AT (Please Specify) :

Chat Club :