I have to say many things

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 8 years ago
This might seem needy and desperate and pathetic and attention seeking and I might regret this later...but I am going to do this anyway

I do not claim that I have never made any personal attack...my attacks are for everyone here to read and/or remember...it is also childish to say that I didn't start with those remarks...but I do think that this has got to count for something(that I didn't start with those remarks)..I didn't start with it, right? because as much as I can remember I did not start with it..if anyone can prove me wrong, please do so. I however did retaliate those personal attacks with attacks of my own...there was a time on IF when people got personal and in my replies I only stuck to talking about the actor or actress with a "you can't get personal, this is against the rules"...after a while I was like screw rules, if people are getting personal then I will too...

if that thread can be remembered where I made the 'sanaya likes her friends mediocre' joke/remark...I did not get personal in that thread...somebody compared me to a stereotypical Indian politician in that thread for making that remark and I took it sportingly..not only for show did I take it sportingly I actually did laugh at that comment...even with anybody else I do not remember getting personal in that thread..

if that thread in jdj can be remembered where I called sanaya's performance overrated and first made the bhains and been comment...I did not get personal right away...the post after mine was by a staunch sanaya fan and it was filled with attacks against me..i did not reply...after that DiyaS quoted me and her 4-5 lines were only about sanaya..yes..that is fine...but her last line mentioned that I was belittling sanaya's efforts...I ignored that..but as pages flew by I too got personal and ultimately made that bhains and been remark..

To Guinea - when I recently spoke about chanchan in sanaya's thread...I was not looking for replies that are good for my ego..yes I would be lying to say that posting here has never stoked my ego or that I have never liked such attention...but in that particular instance I spoke about chanchan only because I wanted to speak about chanchan...that intelligence comment wasn't meant to say that sanaya is dumb or stupid...it really was only meant to say what it did..that I any actress who refused such a role would be intelligent...intelligence in terms of choosing a show...I will be honest..I do not regard sanaya as the intellectual kinds..there are other admirable traits about her...but I do not like the way she chooses her roles..it seems to me that she chose paro because she was the opposite of CC...because unlike cc she was supposed to be quiet and/or kind of weak in the start and gradually become strong...but paro's weakness was too much...even in the start...I am sorry I will have to make a comparison  now..but I can't put my point forth without making this comparison..the actress whose role choosing ability I have particular trust in would be rati pandey..but that is not to say sanaya is stupid or dumb..she understands the roles she chooses and acts well..if I watched her interviews I would have other examples of her intellectual/smart moments..somebody who got gunjan/khushi/paro(in the initial days specially imo) can't be stupid...

I understand my 'pathetic' remark was harsher than your remark..I understood it then too..but(and may be this is just me) the fact that you started the personal attack was a bit too much for me..I suppose in such moments my mind thinks 'I do not care if I get harsher, I did not start with it...honestly I am not sure if I should say sorry...

To shivi - the 'are you stupid/how stupid exactly' remark was pathetic...I should not have said that..I am sorry..I can not hope that you will speak to me the way you did ever again...as friends, we didn't gell well anyway..I never got your points, you didn't get mine...we think in completely different manner and directions imo..

Yes, I did start that humour thread with the intention of getting sanaya bashed...I can admit without any guilt/embarrassment that yes I do start threads with the intention of getting sanaya bashed...honestly I am at a point where bashing actors and actresses is not something that makes me feel guilty or morally wrong or anything...may be that is the consequence of being in the Bollywood forum for so long...yes, twisting somebody's words and then getting them bashed is wrong.. I would never do that...though right now the only reason I regret not checking what sanaya actually said is because it led to me getting bashed..if sanaya had actually said those words, I would not have felt guilty when I would have made the thread with the intention of getting her bashed..like I said I don't care about bashing actors and actresses on a public forum..

To the topic of getting personal again - it is another matter if I say things while everybody has been saying things..but if I stopped(and it has been 1-2 days since I have stopped) then yes I did expect that everybody else will stop too(is this not bullying/another level of being mean..that not only in the humour thread but also in sanaya's thread I was being attacked)...but perhaps you guys think 'so what if she has stopped, she hasn't said sorry'...like I said I am not sure if I am sorry(other than toward shivi)..I did get harsher but I didn't start it and for me that matters.

I have used the words blind and hypocritical too often..excuse me for saying this, I will get personal now..but I can't put my point without being so...if her marriage and polls can be discussed in her new show thread then why only I am being accused of being irrelevant..are these not double standards/changing the rules to suit your convenience? Blind has been harsh and my way of retaliating..I would never have used the words if there were no personal attacks...I do think you guys are a bit biased..but you are fans...

I have wanted to have an environment where people aren't rude to another people because of an actress...where we can take each other's jokes..but I can be accused of wanting things my way...I understand better now that just because sanaya has stopped mattering to me it does not mean she has stopped being precious to you guys..this is IF and people are here for actors and actresses..

I hope I have not offended anybody personally with this...I will be proved as such a hypocrite if I have..in certain cases I have had to use certain words because I could not have put my point forth without it..

Thank you if you have managed to read this..sorry for making such a long post..halfway through the post I thought 'leave it, don't make it'..but like I said I was already half way through the post. I should get back to my books..thanks again.

Edited by LOLitaPawar - 8 years ago
Having watched from the sidelines and having i think almost never gotten personal with u. In fact actually having pleaded with friends through FB messages to leave u alone, and still liking u after all the crap happened i will say this..
Unfortunately you started this.. what set in motion was something people like me and shivi tried very very very hard to stop.. we actually spent time messaging younger members of the fandom to leave u alone even if u continued to rile them simply because shivi and i liked you!

but things got from bad to worse and now its a situation of you reap what you sow.. cz you continued to provoke and provoke till people started giving back as good as they got. And since the return was collective you would definitely reap more that you bargained for.

but even you know what you got in return was nothing compared to what you would have gotten had you done the same with the other 2 fandoms rivaling hers.
i just wish this can stop..

but considering you are the one who started this and having hurt your ego after finding no support for the same from within the fandom you got more riled. So you will have to find it in you to take a step back and be the one to offer the olive branch if that is what u want. Cz I dont think anyone will take you seriously till then..

PS: oddly enough after even admitting here that you opened topics just to get San bashed I still like you.. probably cz i have liked you for too many years..
anyway hope you get what you expected to gain from this, if you too are willing to work to make it happen..Edited by princessunara - 8 years ago
Has it ever occurred to you that, 'why only YOU?' ... ..There are many of her fans who say CC was a bad decision ... there are many fans who pick faults from her JDJ acts ... there are many who even criticize the clothes she wears on functions ... Why her fandom doesnt jump on them, but they do on you?? Why?? 

No actor is perfect ... I understand when you say Sanaya wasnt consistent with Paro ... have not I said that to you? I had agreed with you on that in past and have also told why i think she wasnt consistent ... But when  you ask, has she been partial to Khushi, what are you implying?? That she deliberately brought the inconsistency in Paro?? coz she loves Khushi too much?? She loves IPK and Khushi , and she has been  very vocal about that ..Any actor who  got the fame and fandom sanaya enjoys today coz of some character or show, will obviously have respect for that show and character ... And everytime she says its not only about the success ... its also about the friends she got from that show that makes it more special and close to her heart ...But does this affect her any other show or character?? I dont think so .. So what kind of criticism is this, if not pointless bashing?? If pointless things are said,  how do you expect people to retaliate?? 

You go on bashing her fandom and dissing her shows and characters in other forums, and then you come and make statements like, any intelligent actor wouldnt have taken CC ...that exactly means what you have denied in your post ... 'you are dumb' and 'you are not intelligent' holds the same meaning ...How do you expect people to respond? You, I and even the die-hard bashers know whats the difference between Sanaya, who has done so many characters, and other actresses on TV, so it would be really better if  we dont discuss sanaya's intelligence here... 

If you come up with pointless criticism .. people will tag you as basher, and you will be treated like one! ... From so many days you are working so hard to prove yourself basher with your posts ... and now , so you will be treated like any other basher ..

I have never replied to your bashing posts or have attacked you personally in any forum... But your last post was utter ridiculous ... The intention behind that post was literally dripping from each and very every word ...

So now i dont have anything to say to you , if this is your idea of constructive criticism 

Edited by -Zesty- - 8 years ago
If you are admitting that you deliberately open posts to get Sanaya bashed, I have absolutely no regard for you as a fellow forum member. I am not even going to talk to you about your opinions about Chhanchhan, Paro, Sanaya or Sanaya fans. It is a waste of time for me.
But will say this...

You know fandoms are sensitive and yet you choose to do this, and then expect everyone to accept and go along with your jokes!!!! That aint happening Girl!

If you have moved on from Sanaya, then it makes logical sense to move on from her forums and her fans because you are not going to find like minded people here. If you want to stay in a place, you learn to adjust with the people there. You dont have to exactly be like them or agree with everything, but you cannot  pick a fight every single day and expect people to remain quiet and be cordial with you. People will fight you, mock you or even get personal. It will happen! Because fandoms are like that! 

It is totally your choice.

Edited by Anisha. - 8 years ago

I'll give you my honest opinion Lolita. I just don't understand what it is that your trying to do. I know you've been a Sanaya fan for a long time and back in the days of IPK, you used to be a staunch supporter, but lately it just seems like you've developed a dislike towards Sanaya. I really have no intention of indulging into mudslinging, but I can't help but think you have some kind of aversion towards Sanaya and her fandom and your posts are a result of that. I have seen you making such posts for a while but I have ignored most of them...and I have probably just commented on 2-3 of them...but you can't keep instigating people and expect people not to give it back. And many of your posts don't even come across as constructive criticism...as you keep making them over and over again...and sometimes you don't even do any research.

If you're still a Sanaya fan, why is it that you feel the need to make posts criticizing her? And why do you expect the rest of the fandom to not take offense indulge in repeated debates regarding Sanaya? Are we on a mission to prove that her fans are her biggest detractors? Why should we do this when no other fandoms ever do it?

See, a fan is called a fan for a reason. If we were so quick to find faults with a celeb we claim to like..and we had more things we disliked about the said celeb then we liked...we wouldn't become fans in the first place. And it's not even like her fans don't even critic her. I can think of quite a few people who have constructively criticized her works and their views are respected because they give balanced opinions. A celeb has three kinds of following; fans, who love them unabashedly, neutral viewers, who are just neutral and haters who find faults in them at every opportunity. Lately, you just don't seem to belong in the first or even the second category. It might be that you've moved on from her, but in that case, shouldn't you just move on altogether? Why stick around and pick fights with her fans? That's why I made a suggestion about your DP. People know you as a Sanaya fan, your DP attests to that but your actions speak otherwise.

The thing I like about Sanaya besides her acting is her blunt and straight forward nature and I prefer that over celebs who try to come across as politically correct all the time...and I thought you liked that about her as well. And we've already discussed about her performances in other your other threads.

As for Sanaya's ability to choose roles, Indian television is very limited in terms of content and an artiste can only do so much. Sanaya tries her best to do different kinds of work within the restraints of tv industry...so basically, what she is trying to do is be as versatile as possible. Some shows/characters will work and others won't. That's what happened with CC. It probably looked good on paper but the end result came out differently.

Anyway, I don't understand what you're trying to achieve by doing all this. Before anything else, I suggest that you sort out your feelings for Sanaya...that is, if you haven't done that already. 

LP , I thought abt not replying to your post but since you have addressed a huge chunk of the post to me , so changed my mind .

You are someone I know from CC days and I really enjoyed your humour and sarcasm . A lot of times I know others didn't get it but I for one enjoyed it all .

I lost respect for you in the JDJ forum .. Not because you didn't like sanaya's Khuda Jaane performance but because of how you belittled it, her efforts and once fans gave it back to you .. How you started mocking them .Post that you were on every post which was to mock / bash Sanaya in the JDJ forum and things just went downhill .
The final straw was the " has someone died " post . What DD fans did to that by bringing a real person in it and mocking her apparent sucide bid . It is unforgivable ! Way beyond fandom fights , mocking of celebs etc . You should have asked the mods to close the post but you did nothing of that sort ..

Post that back in the RR forum your posts have become pure nuisance value .. They are there to mock and bash Sanaya and her fans .. If someone gives it back to you , you lash back . Every time I read a post of yours it's like .. Oh no , not again .. I feel that for shailu's posts too and it's a pity that feel the same for yours ..cause you are way better .

Regarding CHannchann and the whole discussion I don't even remember it LP .. You said something nasty , I responded , you gave it back . It's a pattern .. Nothing new . I didn't feel bad .. It's pointless .
I still believe CC on paper was a great choice for Sanaya as at that pt of time she didn't want to do love stories , but poorly executed . Happens all the time on TV with the limited choices actors have . Doesn't make them dumb and stupid .
You mentioned Rati Panday .. I have a totally different opinion abt her career . She is out of sight for almost 3 yrs , is called for no reality shows like JDJ etc .. And basically has vanished . The only thing she does is give regular interviews to IF abt how she is inundated with offers and is willing to host , dance , act etc
I am not mocking her but from a career pt. of view their is no comparison between her and Sanaya .. So who is smarter / dumber is a moot question .

Anyways LP too much water has flown under the bridge and I think so much damage has been done that it is irrevocable .

I think you are a student ( seen you writing abt exams etc ) you are witty and intelligent and I wish you the best . TC
The forum is to discuss the show or the actors. Not to vent or discuss personal issues here. If there are any issues, report it. No make issue itself.
Topic Closed
RR DT