Will Revathi keep the child??

Poll

Will Revathi keep the child??

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Pallanguzhi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
What do you all think .. Will Revathi keep the child?? 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

deeplo thumbnail
I hope to god she does not..if she does well she is definitely going to loose sakthi to Malar and it is gonna happen very soon...she better use to the baby as a tool get revenge if she want some connection with sakthi..otherwise she will loose everything.. so i am just gonna go on a limb and say she will not abort the child at the end... Edited by deeplo - 8 years ago
Sang_aptech thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yes..She will keep the baby. When Aarusaamy, Vadivu & Annam had proved that they are not stone hearted, Appo Revathi lam yemmathiram😆. For sure she will not abort the baby. This is the baby who is gonna unite his parents & also their whole family. Now that Susan has taken over, I'm 100%sure she will not be romantically linked with Sakthi. So it's just Sakthi & Reva. Like how the director beautifully showed the love blossoming between Sakthi & Reva, I want him to show slowly how Reva is changing & how she starts loving & trusting him again nu. For that like Deeplo said, she has to come back to Sakthi's house 😆. Let's see
deeplo thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sang_aptech

Yes..She will keep the baby. When Aarusaamy, Vadivu & Annam had proved that they are not stone hearted, Appo Revathi lam yemmathiram😆. For sure she will not abort the baby. This is the baby who is gonna unite his parents & also their whole family. Now that Susan has taken over, I'm 100%sure she will not be romantically linked with Sakthi. So it's just Sakthi & Reva. Like how the director beautifully showed the love blossoming between Sakthi & Reva, I want him to show slowly how Reva is changing & how she starts loving & trusting him again nu. For that like Deeplo said, she has to come back to Sakthi's house 😆. Let's see

😉😉 you have said all the right things...i feel reva will be back to loving sakthi...it is just matter of time..I feel malar is gonna be the new villi for reva and sakthi...
kalki2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Reva going to keep the baby - she will pretend that she is keeping it for revenge but she knows in her heart can't do it - if she wants to do the abortion she would have done it right away without telling Andal now the whole village know that Reva is pregnant