which group is your favorite cool group or bitching group

Poll

vote for your favourite group

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
asifa_dd thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Currently big boss is divided in 2 groups.which is your favorite group.pls voteEdited by asifa_dd - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

panacea thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Cool group consists of insecure indivicuals huddled together.Can anyone in the group take a stand against Kishwer.
"Bitching" group has strong individuals who can take a stand against anyone and still be secure. Mandana, Priya, Rishabh are all strong individuals and do not need a group to hide.
Priya and Mandana have fought battles with all the others ganged together and yet have survived.
noithebong thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Can you please edit who those are in cool and bitches group because I stopped watching show long back...I just read updates here on IF
sonia_koolkhan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: noithebong

Can you please edit who those are in cool and bitches group because I stopped watching show long back...I just read updates here on IF

Cool group  Kishwer Prince Suyyesh Rochelle and keith
Bitching group 
Priya Gisele Rishab and Mandana 
ArhiMaria thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
The poll question is LAUGHABLE because cool group's real name is the VILE / CRASS BITCHING group! so why waste a vote! I like individuals, not groups! People who are in favour of ganging up and bullying groups also amaze me!
Kwerky thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Bitching group is the right name.
The amount of times Rishabh, Mandana, Priya and Gizele discussed the others was amazing.

While they would like the audience to believe that others are insecure (by continously repeating the same thingπŸ˜†)...the amount of times they discussed the bigger group..shows their concern and insecurity.πŸ˜†...about the numbers in the bigger group. Ouch!

And why weren't they taken to task for discussing nominations..Mandana, Rishabh, Priya were all discussing nominations before nominations happened. πŸ˜•
Edited by Kwerky - 8 years ago
itsnotme thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ArhiMaria

The poll question is LAUGHABLE because cool group's real name is the VILE / CRASS BITCHING group! so why waste a vote! I like individuals, not groups! People who are in favour of ganging up and bullying groups also amaze me!

+1 πŸ‘
bbsai thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sonia_koolkhan

Cool group  Kishwer Prince Suyyesh Rochelle and keith

Bitching group 
Priya Gisele Rishab and Mandana 

Are you asking us by which name we prefer to call cool group? Then bitching group title is correct for this so called cool group.
Latest topic of their discussion is Priya-Rishab and Mandana's age and divorce.

I have not voted on this survey.
Priya Gisele Rishab and Mandana - Each individual is cool.

-Neeva1906- thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
'Cool' group is actually the 'bitching' and the 'gossip mongers'group.A group headed by Kishwar -the bully.They think alike and plan collectively.On the other hand the 'uncool' group consists of four cool people who think differently and play individually.I prefer the latter.
SluttySavitri thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Cool group. They're much better and at least they admit that they're a group unlike the members in the "bitching" groupEdited by Amiyah - 8 years ago