Ashoka: A fanfic: Chapter 20: The Interlude (Page 46) - Page 3

Posted: 8 years ago
@ babur excellent job done! 
Absolutely enjoyed reading the Ashkara part. Brilliantly written. 
Shelly I should be thanking you.😊

I hope you like it Shyam. Badass Dharma will be around soon.πŸ˜†

Thanks Kaana. Still working on my Hindi.πŸ˜›
Yeah I hope I can write the spar in a way that needs little imagination. Bindusar's magnificent fighting skills are rarely displayed by the CVs.πŸ€”

Glad you liked it Gargi. Ahankara has a very important role in this OS. I hope I can do justice to her character.πŸ˜ƒ

Thank you all for reading. I am glad you are enjoying it.
Edited by babur1527 - 8 years ago
I'm your fan . 
Such a neat way of storytelling...loved both the parts...πŸ‘ 
Edited by VasusenaRadheya - 8 years ago
Omg...what a creativity yaar...
CAS se to zyada interesting ye hai...
Good job πŸ‘
Ashok ahankara seen was fabulous...😳
I like ahankara's confidence...very good princess...
Surprise surprise radhagupt sir...you surprised me...
Wow he is also intelligent  muje ye aaj pata chala πŸ˜†...good, and nice work Aacharya...
Ab lag rahe ho aap AC k sishya...πŸ‘πŸΌ
Ashoka k kya kehne he is one man army. ...πŸ˜‰πŸ€—
What next...I m waiting for it...
Please update soon...
Edited by Imashkara - 8 years ago
πŸ₯³πŸ₯³
You chose to continue it. That's the best news I have got today.
Sorry I couldn't comment earlier. I was journeying and accessing the net wasn't possible. Just came to the forum today and saw your extended osπŸ˜† and it made my day.

Radhagupta is using his brains...and that changes the whole game plan. A single twist and the track in the show falls down torn into pieces. Radhagupta's reqasoning of the Samudra Marg being dangerous was portrayed in a practical manner. Well doneπŸ‘

I think the best thing about this ff of yours is that there are no delusions of Ashok being a super warrior by Radhagupta. In the show he seems to worship Ashok and agree to any suggestion he proposes without hesitation. Radhagupta here is much more rational and practical and well aware that Ashok is not that good a warrior yet. Seriously the kid hasn't got a proper education yet...just how is he a Mahayodha????

Anyway continue soon. I will be waiting salivating for your next update.

- Niki
Hey Babur where is the next episode, err i mean, the next chapter?!:-)
To me your story has become the show and episodes;-)
I am logging in to look for daily updates buddy :-)

I am loving this RG. And the Ashok also, not portraying him as a one man army.

Ashok and Ahankara's retort to Sushim were do good. I wish the Nilu Auntie borrows your story.
ImAshkara, Mac, Niki, thank you all for your complements,

I am glad you are enjoying it. We were all expecting a confident Ahankara since she was finally free from the tyranny of Sushim. We were all expecting a more active Radhagupt since Chanakya and Akramak died.

But unfortunately the CVs pursued another route. They are using the MRP formula here. 

I wish Ashok was portrayed more realistically. These CVs don't seem to grasp the concept of character development. Bindusar and Dharma, such fantastic characters portrayed by such brilliant actors, simply wasted on the screen.

Kaana stay tuned. The update should be up by Thursday. Bit busy with assignments now. πŸ˜†
Loved it πŸ‘ 
I wish I could watch all that happen. Indian tv lacks such classy n realistic writing. It would be so awesome to see such sparky characters who help the lead to grow instead of being a cheerleaderπŸ˜†

Thanks for the update...waiting for next one πŸ˜›
Originally posted by ramsha_001

Loved it πŸ‘ 
I wish I could watch all that happen. Indian tv lacks such classy n realistic writing. It would be so awesome to see such sparky characters who help the lead to grow instead of being a cheerleaderπŸ˜†

Thanks for the update...waiting for next one πŸ˜›

Whoever wrote the Chanakya character was a genius. It's a shame that Indian TV shows don't have more writers like him.

Thanks for reading Ramsha. Will update by Thursday hopefully.