Posted: 8 years ago
Krish, the tags are so gorgeous ☺️
The thread looks so so good! :D
Improved:

Java and Rosh, you can make a new thread by copy-pasting the stuff below. Make the thread in this forum, not the Crazy Creative Forum.  

POST ONE - Java
POST TWO - Rosh
Edited by .Username. - 8 years ago
Originally posted by Yuvika_15

"Good evening everyone! Welcome to today's episode of Koffee with Karan. And if you don't know who I am by now, I would suggest you to leave."
Karan joked.

"Our guest today is one of the brightest singers of this generation; Not only does she have a harmonious voice but she is the epitome of clumsiness. Welcome our Rockstar, Trish!" 

The spotlight focuses on the top of the staircase as a figure walks towards the light in an emerald one shoulder floor length dress. Waving, Trish descended towards Karan and gave him a quick, but affectionate, hug. 

"Hi!" Trish said excitedly. 

"Hi,Trish! How are you? How are your parents and that special someone?" Karan asked. 

Trish narrowed her eyes at him and carefully replied, "I'm good and so is the family. You tell me Karan, how is your person?" Trish asked him and grinned at him cheekily. 

Karan gulped, cursing himself for asking that question. He laughed and easily dodged the question by saying, "My person, pftt, I don't know what you're talking about." 

"Ahan, sure!" Trish chuckled.

"Moving on, tell us about your new album, Amor. Why Amor?" Karan asked.

"Growing up, I had to learn Spanish and surprisingly I really enjoyed it, especially because of my Spanish teacher. She used to call all of us 'Amor' and she helped me focus on my singing. This is just a little tribute dedicated to her." Trish replied. 

"That's really sweet. I hope you know that we expect you to sing tonight." Karan winked.

"Now before we start the Rapid Fire Round, we obviously need a second contestant! Any guesses, Trish?" Karan asked and Trish shook her head.

"Everyone welcome Rockstar Abhishek Mehra!"Karan announced.

Trish's mouth was left hanging with this totally unexpected announcement.

"Trish sweetheart, close your mouth. It's so unladylike." Karan teased. Trish came out of her trance and quickly closed her mouth and realized that it was in fact Abhishek Mehra.

"I'll forever love you for this, Karan!" She thought with a big smile on her face!

Abhi laughed while pulling her into a hug.

"That's enough kids, sit down and let's start." 

"Who wants to go first for the deadly rapid fire round?" Karan asked.

"Trish, because ladies first." Abhi politely answered.

Trish's face turned a crimson colour as she smiled at him. She quietly celebrated in her head before breaking her reverie. She knew she had to be quick and smart during the rapid fire round as she adjusted herself and sat properly. 

"Trish! Are you ready?" Karan asked. 

"Yes, Karan!" Trish answered confidently.

"Varun, Sid, Ranbir, Ranveer, Aditya, and Arjun. List them according to their sex appeal." Karan chirped.

"Ranbir, Ranveer, Arjun, Sid, Aditya, Varun." Trish replied instantaneously.

"List these actresses according to their acting skills. Kareena, Deepika, Katrina, Priyanka, Anushka, Alia, and Parineeti." Karan shot another list at her.

"Deepika, Priyanka, Anushka, Alia, Parineeti, Kareena and lastly Katrina" Trish answered.

"Okay! this is easy!" Trish thought with a smile.

"What is the funniest pickup line ever used on you?" Karan asked.

"I can make you hit all the high notes!" Trish replied laughing, making Abhi laugh too.

"Oh my...Wow...Okay next question, have you ever gone skinny dipping?" Karan asked her another question but he honestly wanted to "lol" at her answer.

"Umm...I may have..." Trish replied hesitantly. 

"Details please!" Karan demanded. 

"Umm...it was a few years back, some girlfriends and I...um we just happened to do it..." Trish replied. Her cheeks were flushed in embarrassment.

"Okay, moving on! If you were to experiment, which actress would you like to have a thing with?" Karan asked while letting a small chuckle seeing how embarrassed Trish was.

"Deepika Padukone. She does stuff to my ovaries." Trish said excitedly which caused Karan's eyes to pop, while Abhi was basically laughing to his heart's content.

"Ovaries?" Karan asked as he choked on air.

"You know the female genital." Trish winked again.

"Uh huh! Anyways, an overrated song according to you?" Karan quickly changed the topic.

"Tum Hi Ho." Trish replied without a beat.

"And that's it! That was awesome Trish! You did an excellent job and I'm quite impressed that you answered all of them so easily." Karan said.

"Now, Abhi, it's your turn. Are you ready?" Karan asked.

Abhi sat up straight and said, "Honestly Karan I'm a bit scared. I don't know how Trish answered them so easily." 

"Awwh Abhi! You can do this!" Trish said to boost his confidence and gave him a Hi-5.

"Okay, Abhishek! Here we go! Aishwarya, Madhuri, and Kareena. List them according to their sex appeal." Karan told him with a grin on his face.

"Madhuri, Aishwarya, Kareena." Abhi replied as fast as he could.

"Aamir, Salman, and Shahrukh. List them according to their acting skills." Karan shot another question.

"Aamir, Shahrukh, Salman." Abhi answered and he sighed.

"Damn Karan's fast!" He thought.

"What is the funniest pickup line you have used?" Karan asked

"I 'c major' potential in us getting together." Abhi answered and the trio laughed in union.

"Do you ever play for private shows?" Karan asked. Trish and Karan waited, curiously, for his answer.

"Only for my wife." Abhi winked while Karan rolled his eyes.

"If you were held at gun point and threatened to have a gay encounter, would you? Karan chuckled while asking this question.

"Umm...I'd say...maybe, I'll have to be in the situation to know for sure." Abhi answered and he knew that he just messed it up over here as he took a while to answer.

"An overrated singer, according to you?" Karan asked his final question.

"Arijit Singh." Abhi answered immediately.

"With this I end the rapid fire round! And damn, choosing a winner will be hard because both of you were equally good. But, before that we'll have a buzzer round to help decide the winner."Karan said.

Handing over the buzzers, Karan explained the rules of this round:

"I'm going to ask a series of questions and you have to press the buzzer and whoever presses it first will get a chance to answer. Are we clear?"

Abhi and Trish nodded affirmatively.

"Who said: 'If you want something said, ask a man; if you want something done, ask a woman?" Karan asked.

Trish pressed the buzzer immediately. "Margaret Thatcher."

"That is correct. One point for Trish." Karan said.

"In the film Sholay, who dies at the end?"

"Amitabh Bachchan." Trish replied. 

"Fantastic! That's 2 points for Trish and 0 points for Abhishekh. You better catch up, Abhishekh" Karan said and Abhi paid more attention now.

"Natya-Shastra' the main source of Indian classical dance was written by?"

"Nara Muni."Trish replied quickly. 

"Nope! Bharat Muni." Karan corrected.

"Dandia' is a popular dance of?" 

"Gujarat." Abhi answered. 

"Correct! 1 point for Abhishek!" Karan announced.

"What was Salman Khan's dog's name in Hum Aapke Hain Kaun?" Karan asked.

"Tuffy!" Trish and Abhi shouted in unison. 

"Point for both of you. So 3 for Trish and 2 for Abhi." Karan said.

"Entomology is the science study of?" Karan asked.

"Insects." Abhi replied, shocking Karan and Trish. "What? My wife is a teacher, I listen to her, sometimes." he shrugged.

"Well it came in handy. 3 points for Abhishekh! It's a tie now." Karan said with a smile.

"What is known as the 'Electronic City of India?' "

"Banglore." Trish yelled.

"4 points for Trish!"  Karan said "Okay, moving on. The Golden Temple is located in?"

"Amritsar." Trish replied quickly.

"Which actor plays Wolverine in X-Men?"

"Hugh Jackman." Abhi replied. 

"5 points for Trish and 4 for Abhi!" Karan reminded them of their scores.

"Where are the headquarters for the UNO situated?"

"New York." Abhi screamed.

"Which film is similar to Seven Brides for Seven Brothers'"?

"Satte Pe Satta." Abhi replied. 

"So 6 points for Abhi and 5 for Trish!" Karan said and continued, "This is the last question. If Trish answers then we'll have a tie-breaker question if not Abhi will be the winner."

"Which city is the Char Minar in?" Karan asked.

"Hyderabad." Abhi replied.

Trish made a sad face but she was happy for Abhi. Abhi high fived Trish and took the gift from Karan.

"Now coming to the rapid fire winner...God! This took me so long to decide but without any further delay...I am happy to announce the winner of this hamper is..."

"Trish!"

Trish squealed in happiness and Abhi hugged her for the win!

"YES!! I have dreamt of this day since I was a little girl," Trish said while taking her gift hamper from Karan. "It looks so much better than expected. Thank you Karan and Abhi for not being as awesome as I am. I would also like to thank my parents and pet dog, Steve. I wouldn't have been here without them." Trish exclaimed melodramatically making both the guys chuckle.

"It's a tradition. Please sign the coffee mugs kept right next to you." Karan said.

The duo signed the mugs and Karan continued, "And I won't let you both leave without singing a song. So hit it!"

The duo sang "Happy love" which was one of Abhi's famous songs!

It was a perfect day for Trish!

Yuvika_15

.LilGreenRobot. || .Username.

-CrazySobtian- || pancakes || OtakuGirl-Debo

santiagosentyou || .oblivion. || CrazyKupKakes

Edited by .Username. - 8 years ago
Originally posted by Yuvika_15

dear trisha,

Wishing you a very Happy Birthday. Hope you have a year as wonderful as you are.

We hope that someday you fulfill your childhood dream and become an established Bollywood singer. Maybe someday we will really see you on "Koffee with Karan", winning that esteemed gift hamper.

We are so happy to have you as part of the CC Team, Trisha.
Keep rocking!

Lastly, here's a little something from us on your special day:

happy birthday

Main tag:

Post #1
Post #2
Post #3
Post #4
Bullet
Divider
CC tag
Edited by panchan - 8 years ago
Krish, check the credits. It doesn't have Java's, Rosh's and Sanya's name and Debo's UN is wrong. πŸ˜† Edited by santiagosentyou - 8 years ago
Originally posted by santiagosentyou

Krish, check the credits. It doesn't have Java's, Rosh's and Sanya's name and Debo's UN is wrong. πŸ˜†

Since Java and Rosh are posting the thread, it is a given that they worked on the thread. Their name isn't really necessary.

I always spell Debo's UN wrong 🀣 Thanks for that.

For the thread, am I just supposed to reserve it or post the write up and everything?
^^ Post the first part of the writeup and everything. :P