Bhala hai bura hai jaisa bhi hai mera pati Mera pati to mera devta hai

OriginalJuhi_04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 8 years ago
D song perfectly suits Mahira. She is getn concerned n crying for a man who almost raped her. He wud have done d misdeed if he did not got an heart attack. Not inly she cried, ptayed n saved him but gave all those pativrata sati savitri gruh-lakshmi pravachans n will press his feet on his orders. Wat does cvs wants to show? Dat a wife sud treat her husband like a God even if she tried to rape her n wud have surely raped her if not got heart attack she sud take care if him n fo seva of him just cuz he has ur ex-husband's heart? Will a woman in real life behave like dis wid a man who wud have raped her if not got heart attack? In real life a woman will not even be able to stand near him let alone taking care of him n doing all his seva. Such men can try to rape again on getn any chance or wen he is angry. He needs Afreen to stab him to death on his rape atte like she did to Amaad. If Amaad got all d hate then Armaan sud also get d same. Afreen, come soon n take dis dirty man wid u for our peace.Edited by angel_juhi04 - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kavyapramod99 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Avinash n surbhis chemistry is really great..but due to armaans cheap character we r hating this Jodi...and no yaar no afreen don't want another fake \ real  consummation... 
whitewitch thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Well I was laughing at the scene . How could she.
The man who calls het hudband was about rape her
She care about him and forget his sins
Great wify.
Why do I get feeling mahira is going
To be raped.
All hints are there
Arman says he will show her place of his wife and KB and the witch discuss jismani sambanth between two.
What the hell they are showing
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I saw your post when I came to visit an AT and decided to watch the episode! What utter rubbish is all I have to say! He was about to force himself on her and Azaad's heart gets activated and gives him a heart attack. After which he passes out and Mahira is then acting like nothing happened and caring for him? OK she was concerned when he collapsed, but any reason to then act like his personal nursemaid? What utter nonsense they are showing! Bilkul bakawas!

Even HE asks her if she has any self respect to act normal with him after how he treats her? Her answer is all that crap about Nikaah Ka rishta and its meaning etc! How much more regressive is this going to get? So what they mean to say is, even if a man abuses you mentally, speaks to you in a nasty way, then tries to force himself on you to show you he is the boss, deserves to be respected as a husband coz you married him? She didn't even WANT to marry him.This is beyond a joke now! 

I just can't believe the level this story has sunk to. The actors are talented no doubt, but even that can't take away from the nauseating story. Khan Begum's contribution becomes sicker day by day! Either she is abusing old women, children or trying to get it on with younger men? Disgusting. The TRP is the same as it was at the start of Season 4. Nothing has changed. Their changing the male lead has not helped one jot, coz this is about how bad their story is and until it's this bad, TRP is not likely to improve. I struggle to even find any similarity between the show I started to watch 3 years ago, or even the show I was watching 1 year ago! It's truly ghastly now! 

P. S looks like Kainat and her abuisve husband have dissapreared after facilitating this joke of a marriage! 

Edited by MrDarcyfan - 8 years ago
I wud have preferred Ayaan-Humeira as Best Couple than dis stupid ArMa. There is no defending Armaan here as he wud have surely raped her if not got heart attack. Wud he stopped if he was alright? No. He told Mahira dat he will sjow her place to her. He said dat he will show her d true meaning of husband-wife relationship by giving her d status n respect of his wife she deserves. Even Faiz n Amaad r better than dis stinking asshole rapist. I hope KSG or Vikrant returns as Mahira's actual true love. Wat if Ayaan's grandson comes for Mahira wid his dadi n then Armaan n his dadi vs Ayaan's grandson n his grandmom for Mahira. Cvs need to show dis as Mahira deserves happiness n actual true love.
Ankudi15 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
yes everytime we think that this is the height of how badly this show has sunk ...the cvs prove us wrong and go one step further .

What has mahira become??
Is she really the same mahira who stopped kainaat's rishta and exposed the guy fearlessly ...and now she PAID a bas***d to marry kainaat in order to save izzat really????

And now forcing her husband to give herbiwi ka darja...this is not even remotely funny. For godsake mahira even if you are trying to get revenge in your way do yuo have any idea how unprotected you are ...what makes you even cry for his state after what he juzt attempted on u.This is so grave. I did not watch qh yesteday coz i know i need to preserve some sanity which is sure to lose after watching this crap.

But i have stopped feeling sad for actors
it is not them who shud feel bad coz no matter what show they take up they have no control over script

IT IS THE CHANNEL AND THE SHOW MAKERS WHO SHUD SINK INTO THE DEEPEST WELL FOR DISHING SUCH CRAP GO VIEWERS ...seriously i wonder how bad an impression of indian tv must be now on international market
...chijj i feel sick that a medium that could be used so well is being used like this ...incredible!!!
Ankudi15 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: angel_juhi04

I wud have preferred Ayaan-Humeira as Best Couple than dis stupid ArMa. There is no defending Armaan here as he wud have surely raped her if not got heart attack. Wud he stopped if he was alright? No. He told Mahira dat he will sjow her place to her. He said dat he will show her d true meaning of husband-wife relationship by giving her d status n respect of his wife she deserves. Even Faiz n Amaad r better than dis stinking asshole rapist. I hope KSG or Vikrant returns as Mahira's actual true love. Wat if Ayaan's grandson comes for Mahira wid his dadi n then Armaan n his dadi vs Ayaan's grandson n his grandmom for Mahira. Cvs need to show dis as Mahira deserves happiness n actual true love.

OH PLEASEEE!!!

did you just say mahira deserves her sachchi mohabbat really after what she did to kainat

what kind os woman is she ...tolerating torture and asking the same for kainaat ...why cant she file a case against bothh the men

What abt her sisters saira and bano...she was happily hugging and supporting kb despite knowing all truth really .

i armaan is worst than mahira is no better just becoz you love sj you can defend a character that she is playing and that is "supposedly" good and pure..what a joke??

If fans actually want their happiness na then they shud start complaining in more and more no. that we wont accept any thing in this show and it shud now shut...even ekta cant stoop this low .Then zee will have no option but to pull the plugEdited by -secretlove- - 8 years ago
Originally posted by: -secretlove-

OH PLEASEEE!!!

did you just say mahira deserves her sachchi mohabbat really after what she did to kainat

what kind os woman is she ...tolerating torture and asking the same for kainaat ...why cant she file a case against bothh the men

What abt her sisters saira and bano...she was happily hugging and supporting kb despite knowing all truth really .

i armaan is worst than mahira is no better just becoz you love sj you can defend a character that she is playing and that is "supposedly" good and pure..what a joke??

If fans actually want their happiness na then they shud start complaining in more and more no. that we wont accept any thing in this show and it shud now shut...even ekta cant stoop this low .Then zee will have no option but to pull the plug

I am sorry for forgetting wat Mahira did to Kainat. Kisne kaha I am defending her just cuz I love SJ? I hated Zoya for not showing self-respect n now Mahira. KB killed her sisters but she did not once asked abt where her sisters are? She even supported KB for marrying her beta like man saying to Armaan dat she deserves to be happy again n teln Armaan to forgive his mother. Thanks fir reminding me wat Mahira did😊. I don't care if Afreen kills bith d losers Armaan n Mahira ending d show once n for all.
NnonaA thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yaar abhi tu kuch bhi nahi hoa
Just saw f32 bts of this scene
Armaan was supposed to remove mahira's pullo
But sj told that in yesterday's episode he was fixing and now removing so they altered and made it done on the bed instead.Edited by NnonaA - 8 years ago