Posted: 17 years ago

Hey Everyone😊

Well as you all know, today is the day that India's best CineStar ki Khoj starts.  Now this is a show about a competition.  Many of us will soon have our favorites who we will be cheering and rooting for.  We will often come to this forum to discuss our views and performances of the contestants.  We might start liking a contestant so much that we become bias towards them and can't listen to anything negative about them, which can lead to arguments....so before all that starts I want to make request to all members to please respects everyone's choices and opinions.  Everyone is welcome to have their own favorites, but please we all must respect others.  Thanks for listening...just want this forum to remain friendly and peaceful....😊...so everyone feels welcome to post their viewsπŸ˜ƒ

yup thnx for sayin this 😳   

yup thanx fo saying that ur rite
thanks for saying this. I am making this a sticky so people get to read it and hopefully follow it too 😳
Thanks for the post.

I'd like to add to that if you don't mind.

Along with respecting the contestants of the show, it is important to respect the members of this section. Please demonstrate patience for those who are going out of their way to post updates and videos. Rest assured that they will be posted in haste, repeated requests will not get them up any sooner.

Also, some of us prefer not knowing what will happen in the next episode (such as who will get eliminated) ahead of time. For those who have such information, kindly title your thread as "Spoiler" with a generalized description (eg: "Spoiler...Out This Week..."). This will allow all members to know what is in the thread. Those who would like to know and discuss prior to the show's airing may do so, and those who don't can choose to ignore the thread.

Thank you all for your enthusiasm. I look forward to a great season of CKK and hope to interact with you all. Most are new names/IDs for me, so I'm glad I'll get to know more people at IF now. 😊

Let's keep it clean, friendly and fun!
its a wonderful thought and i agree...
thanks for sayin this...im lookin forward to a gr8 season and an even gr8r forum 😳

Priyaa
Thanks for mentioning it, I completely agree 😊 I'll definetly follow it πŸ˜ƒ
I agree! That is a great point and hopefully people will follow it too 😊
Greatt!!!!! Goood Point Chand!!! 😳 😳
i agree. thanx hun 😳 πŸ‘ πŸ‘