Bade Acche Laggte Hai

Kartik natasha end

john-angad thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
I watched this show till the pihu was a child but read written updates on and off. Did natasha and kartik reunite in the end??? He cheated on her and had a vhold but still loved her...she  put his family on jail but eventually forgave him and even loved his child...what happened in the end 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rayaland thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Kartik n nuts got separted as kartik got married to other girl also had a child 
john-angad thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rayaland

Kartik n nuts got separted as kartik got married to other girl also had a child 

So natasha remained single till the end of tye show?
Rayaland thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: john-angad

So natasha remained single till the end of tye show?

Yes n kartik n his wife stayed in diff house n nuts after divorce also stayed with sharma family
john-angad thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rayaland

Yes n kartik n his wife stayed in diff house n nuts after divorce also stayed with sharma family

thanks...nuts deserved a better end:(
peeyara thumbnail
Originally posted by: john-angad

thanks...nuts deserved a better end:(

I feel that was the best end Nuts can have
She lived life on her own terms, I loved how her character grew from immature stubborn girl to mature lady 😊
She proved that woman do not need husbands to survive, they can survive on their own, take care of family like they do, she was a strong woman ⭐️
LovingRaYa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: peeyara

I feel that was the best end Nuts can have
She lived life on her own terms, I loved how her character grew from immature stubborn girl to mature lady 😊
She proved that woman do not need husbands to survive, they can survive on their own, take care of family like they do, she was a strong woman ⭐️

I too agree with u Naseem 
In the show Nuts character has gone through immnense change and the understanding she showed was very good.